Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Esoteric_ wrote: »

I can't believe I'm going into work on such a gorgeous day.

It's depressing alright looking out the window at that awesome blue sky and sun. It's a bit deceptive though, still pretty feckin cold at times!

Beats snow/rain though :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Just read the shaving thread in AH, eye opening :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Melion wrote: »

I can't believe how few men manscape!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭legspin

maximoose wrote: »
    It's depressing alright looking out the window at that awesome blue sky and sun. It's a bit deceptive though, still pretty feckin cold at times!

Beats snow/rain though :)

For the fist time in 2013 I hung washing on my line today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Sure, you'd never heard of the word until a few weeks ago :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭legspin

I'd need a pair of sheep shears to do that.

Adiboo wrote: »
    Sure, you'd never heard of the word until a few weeks ago :p

Ah yeah, but after speaking to Marty, he explained that it's the norm to look after that area, so now I'm a pube snob. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I stopped reading the shaving thread after it turned into an argument over whether parents buying their kids hygiene products is weird.

In other news, had an interview for a weekend job today. Went alright. Only thing is he has a girl doing a trial Saturday and if she does alright he's giving her the job. If not then I get a trial. Personally I think we should both have trials and then see but not my decision.

When I said I study Hotel and Catering he asked what I'd liked to do. Lied through me teeth about wanting to own a restaurant. Didn't think 'I dislike the industry and am considering going into either translation or piercing. I'm leaning more towards piercing right now actually,' would help me chances as working as a waitress. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

I saw the 3d re-release of Finding Nemo today. It was awesome. I never noticed how much detail they put into the fish scales before but but the new HD resolution really ramps it up. Also: Buzz Lightyear doll in the dentist's office! Injokes ahoy!
    Good stuff.
    On a related note, these are absolutely incredible. I want to know who did them so I can get my entire arm covered in Disney/Pixar characters!
    sully_monsters_inc_by_tat2istcecil.jpg
    This-stunning-3D-tattoo-is-of-Crush-a-sea-turtle-character-from-the-Pixar-film-Finding-Nemo.jpg
    A8ASW9mCYAIXY7I.jpg:large

EDIT: Found the top image's guy on DeviantArt. Phenomial stuff! Especially love that classy Ron Burgundy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Melion wrote: »

Didn't read it, most threads in there tend to annoy me. But, have to admit I give meself a short back and sides, just for neatness reasons. :cool:

@ McChubbin, they're class tatts, very well done.

Spent the day in the back garden with the little one. Put the tractor tyre lying down, an empty (and clean) wheelie bin, a little trampoline and slide and she spent hours out there, climbing and jumping. In fact she kicked and screamed when I took her in. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Spent the afternoon playing golf, so strange to have nice weather to do it in. Pity I still put in a crap score though

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Like pkm I never even look in after hours these days, but yeh sure I manscape I eh just feel cleaner I guess anyway that enough info on that :cool:.

Missed the sun again today :(, hopefully its nice out tomorrow go the gym then spin into Arnotts then come home and spend the day cleaning the car :).

Just looking at the trailer for Remis blu ray, I probably would buy it if it wasn't 80 euro :eek:. Maybe if im spare a few quid after the last sitting I might use the deposit to buy it but 80 fecking euro.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I go into AH occasionally, usually on a bit of a slow day, but I die a little inside every time I see the "Thinly veiled __________" line trotted out.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Like pkm I never even look in after hours these days, but yeh sure I manscape I eh just feel cleaner I guess anyway that enough info on that :cool:.

Missed the sun again today :(, hopefully its nice out tomorrow go the gym then spin into Arnotts then come home and spend the day cleaning the car :).

Just looking at the trailer for Remis blu ray, I probably would buy it if it wasn't 80 euro :eek:. Maybe if im spare a few quid after the last sitting I might use the deposit to buy it but 80 fecking euro.

80 euro for a DVD? :eek:

I stick my head into AH now and then but rarely post and stay out of any threads I think will lead to pissing me off.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

P_1 wrote: »
    80 euro for a DVD? :eek:

Exactly :pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Keep the AH discussions to AH please folks!

So sleepy. :( did 50 squats, 25 push ups and 50 lunges this morning before work, using weights for the squats and lunges. wrecked now, want nothing more than to sleep, but gonna do the same again before bed. :)

So sleepy. :( did 50 squats, 25 push ups and 50 lunges this morning before work, using weights for the squats and lunges. wrecked now, want nothing more than to sleep, but gonna do the same again before bed. :)

Well I feel even worse for neglecting my (very new and a lot less strenuous) exercise routine.

Well I
    feel even worse for neglecting my (very new and a lot less strenuous)
    exercise routine.

Ah, none of what I did was strenuous really, just handy for toning your arse and legs. Not that anything will ever properly tone my arse. :pac: I should throw in some burpees and side planks, but lazy.

• Advertisement

Not that anything will ever properly tone my arse. :pac:

I don't know - I could think of a few things!! :p :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Back from visiting my grandmother in hospital, she's been in there nearly 5 months now poor thing. Got some bad news yesterday, she was diagnosed with MS. But it's a bit of a relief in a way because it explains a lot, and while she probably won't get her walk back, at least now we know what we're dealing with.

No other news to report. Back to work again tomorrow. Two late evenings in a quiet place, where I shall tear my hair out, followed by three days in the busier kiosk, woo :)

I don't know - I could think of a few things!! :p :pac:

ffs, I don't do those kind of things!

ffs, I don't do those kind of things!

Yeah_Right.jpg

Yeah_Right.jpg

I don't currently. I may sometime in the near future.

We're talking about dead lifting, yes? :p

Ah, none of what I did was strenuous really, just handy for toning your arse and legs. Not that anything will ever properly tone my arse. :pac: I should throw in some burpees and side planks, but lazy.

I'm lucky in so far my legs don't need too much toning despite, up until now, doing **** all exercise wise. My stomach on the other hand...

I don't currently. I may sometime in the near future.

We're talking about dead lifting, yes? :p

Oh yeah...of course we are! :rolleyes: If that's what you want to call it! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

PKM....

i-m-watching-you-o.gif

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Mylina wrote: »
    PKM....

i-m-watching-you-o.gif

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

:P :pac: innocent_smiley_emoticon.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Ermagerd! They're making a Finding Nemo sequel all about Dory!
    excited-gif-06.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement