Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

McChubbin wrote: »
    Ermagerd! They're making a Finding Nemo sequel all about Dory!
    excited-gif-06.gif

Heard that yesterday, can't wait! I didn't like Finding Nemo much, but I LOVE Dory! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Heard that yesterday, can't wait! I didn't like Finding Nemo much, but I LOVE Dory! :D

Ah no I was the complete opposite, like Finding Nemo as a film but wasn't big on Dory as a character or Ellen DeGeneres voicing her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Ah no I was the complete opposite, like Finding Nemo as a film but wasn't big on Dory as a character or Ellen DeGeneres voicing her.

Fuck Nemo - Despicable Me 2 is coming out!!!

al-bundy-excited.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Huzzah, the Porterhouse have their chocolate stout back again :D

Never mind yer Nemos :pac:

I see your Finding Nemo and raise you MONSTERS INC TWO. FCUK YEAH. :D:D:D

• Advertisement

Fuck Nemo - Despicable Me 2 is coming out!!!

al-bundy-excited.gif

Im with yeh on that one just for the minions alone they rock.

But even better again and since were all in a gif mood and shes so damn sexy, Monsters Inc 2

tumblr_lnbrpbrdF41qd6f17.gif

P_1 wrote: »

Chocolate stout you say? Sounds interesting.

Chocolate stout you say? Sounds interesting.

Probably one of the nicest beers I've ever drank and I've drank a hell of a lot of obscure beers :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I see your Finding Nemo and raise you MONSTERS INC TWO. FCUK YEAH. :D:D:D

LOVE Monsters Inc.!!! Goodman and Crystal do the parts so well.
    Im with yeh on that one just for the minions alone they rock.

Ah yeah, they should do a minions movie. I'd watch that! :pac:
    But even better again and since were all in a gif mood and shes so damn sexy, Monsters Inc 2

tumblr_lnbrpbrdF41qd6f17.gif

If you say so (don't know who that is! LOL)

Probably one of the nicest beers I've ever drank and I've drank a hell of a lot of obscure beers :pac:

Think I'll have to get me some of that.

• Advertisement

Ah yeah, they should do a minions movie. I'd watch that! :pac:

If you say so (don't know who that is! LOL)

A minions movie would be class, prob keep the youngest kid in it aswell.

Damn it man its Emma Stone weve been over this in this thread :) she is possibly one the sexiest women alive. Check out Zommbieland good film with her in it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Chocolate stout, you say?! Tell me more!!
    tumblr_inline_mi4ffoPWkv1qz4rgp.gif

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I don't think Emma Stone is that hot. Certainly she's attractive, but I dunno, I don't get how head over heels some folks are with her.

Angron wrote: »
    I don't think Emma Stone is that hot. Certainly she's attractive, but I dunno, I don't get how head over heels some folks are with her.

You know what I can't put my finger on it either but there's just something about her.

Angron wrote: »

I don't think I've ever seen her in a film. While I may not be the best judge of women, being straight and all, eh, she's all right. Certainly extremely attractive, but I've seen way more attractive people than her. I don't get the hype really.

Just to even out the perving in here -

This bloke. Fcuk me. *drools* LOOK HOW CUTE DR. REID LOOKS WHEN HE'S CONCENTRATING. :D

30vk77a.jpg

Who or what is this Dr Reid you speak of? :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

One person I find attractive and it bugs me is Hayley Williams. I hate Paramore's music, so I think that's the reason it annoys me a bit.

Who or what is this Dr Reid you speak of? :pac:

Matthew Gray Gubler is his real name, actor in Criminal Minds, model too.

Bit skinny though, I'd snap the poor man in half. :o :pac:

Seeing as we're in drool mode...

Cristina Scabbia, that is all...

Bring me Tom Hiddleston and Robert Downey Jnr, dressed as their respective Marvel character. Ohhhhh yes.
    Hell, throw in Scarlet Johanson too..but only if she dyes her hair red again. Yup-yup.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I am attracted to both Emma Stone and Matthew Gray Gubler.

I still do not understand the attraction of Ryan Gosling, present day or The Notebook era.

Just gonna leave this here...
    Mr. Jnr.. take me now.
    Mv5ZY.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Ryan gosling and Emma Stone are so hot that if they had a baby the world would collapse under the weight of all that sexy.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Ryan Gosling. Nom.

Dr. Reid. Have a steak and I will also nom. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Feeling sickly :( But I've got all next week off now so I just need to get through today and tomorrow.

I can't see the Dory film working. I liked the character in Nemo but she's a wacky sidekick. She won't be able for a full film. It'll be like when they took Russell Brand's character from Forgetting Sarah Marshall into Get Him to the Creek. Or that godawful Joey spinoff.

Can't wait for Despicable Me 2. Great film. Apparently there is a load of shorts on youtube with just the minions but I haven't got around to watching them yet.

I remember Dr. Reid. Can't see the attraction though. I would've thought the black guy would be the eye candy for that show. I'm getting an urge to start watching Criminal Minds again.

Emma Stone is the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Tattoo today :D

While on the subject of sexy people, I'm a bit in love with Kristen Bell myself

Kristen-Bell-hairstyles-10.jpg

I'm excited about donating blood today. :D

I need to get out more, if that excites me. :pac:

Of course, I have to work on a gorgeous day like today. First world problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I always enjoy giving blood. Are you going to D'Olier street? The canteen is great because it's looking straight down O'Connell street. Great view.

Orim wrote: »
    I always enjoy
    giving blood. Are you going to D'Olier street? The canteen is great
    because it's looking straight down O'Connell street. Great view.

Nah, they're doing a donation drive in Swords today so I've told my dad he's driving me there after work cause I only finish work at 7 so I'd be too late if he didn't drive me. He's donating too. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭legspin

Orim wrote: »
    I always enjoy giving blood. Are you going to D'Olier street? The canteen is great because it's looking straight down O'Connell street. Great view.

There's a thing actually. How long do you have to wait after a tattoo to give blood? I've been giving regularly for over twenty years now and have transfusions to thank for my wife's health after a scare a few years ago, so it is something I want to keep up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement