Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

gregers85 wrote: »
    get plenty of chocolate nd fizzy drinks and other sugary stuff into yu and you'll pick up in no time!!

Allergic to chocolate, but I had a Red Bull and dinner and am grand now. :) Cheers. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Evenin' all. Well done on the donation Lyn, nice one.

So what's everyone at for the weekend? Tis gonna be a busy one for me. My little one's birthday is this weekend (she's 9), I'm hoping her mum will let me see her on Saturday for a bit. Out of badness, she probably won't. Then there's World Superbikes, British Superbikes and MotoGP this weekend. All on the one weekend??? I'm spoiled for choice! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

My weekend will mainly involve watching Wrestlemania on Sunday, apart from that I don't have much planned.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Boring saturday for me, Im roofing my dog kennels haha

sunday then Munster in Heineken cup and then later the brother nd myself heading to showtime cinema here in Limerick who are showing Wrestlemania live on there biggest screen!!! should be good craic!! there latest Facebook post said its nearly sold out! nd we can bring beer woohoo haha

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

My weekend im debating whether or not to break my self imposed alcohol ban, If I don't it will be a quite weekend if I do break it I will more than likely be pissed somewhere.

Whens the Moto GP on? Used to always watch it on BBC till I got sky then kinda like a lot of things lost track of them :o, wouldn't mind getting back into it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Heineken and for this year Amlin Quarter Finals to watch in the rugby and also the annual nostalgia trip that is Wrestlemania pour moi

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

A sixty one year old man mailed me on okcupid asking for oral sex. He started the message with 'I know I'm older...' yeah by FORTY YEARS. I generally am not that bothered by age gaps but c'mon!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

A sixty one year old man mailed me on okcupid asking for oral sex. He started the message with 'I know I'm older...' yeah by FORTY YEARS. I generally am not that bothered by age gaps but c'mon!

:eek:

Classy sounding gentleman

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

A sixty one year old man mailed me on okcupid asking for oral sex. He started the message with 'I know I'm older...' yeah by FORTY YEARS.
    P_1 wrote: »
    :eek:

Classy sounding gentleman

247996.jpg

Whens the Moto GP on? Used to always watch it on BBC till I got sky then kinda like a lot of things lost track of them :o, wouldn't mind getting back into it.

Sunday - Eurosport2 HD at 4.45pm. BBC2 HD at 7.30 (it's from the Losail circuit in Qatar - night race)

• Advertisement

Sunday - Eurosport2 HD at 4.45pm. BBC2 HD at 7.30 (it's from the Losail circuit in Qatar - night race)

Ooh night race sounds cool :). Look forward to watching that so.

Ooh night race sounds cool :). Look forward to watching that so.

It really is, the floodlights on the bikes looks class, and then the flames from the exhausts, and the brake disks glowing....and if you're looking to get back into it, this is the season, it's gonna be a belter!!! Rossi back on the Yamaha, Lorenzo as quick as ever, Pedrosa hungry for a championship, Marquez the quickest rookie ever, Crutchlow on fire....so many, man reasons. :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Adiboo wrote: »
    Just think about the free cookie afterwards :D

Fook--read that wrong and thought it said "free nookie afterwards"

I knew I shoulndt have had that last whiskey!!!

It really is, the floodlights on the bikes looks class, and then the flames from the exhausts, and the brake disks glowing....and if you're looking to get back into it, this is the season, it's gonna be a belter!!! Rossi back on the Yamaha, Lorenzo as quick as ever, Pedrosa hungry for a championship, Marquez the quickest rookie ever, Crutchlow on fire....so many, man reasons. :D

That alone is enough reason to make me watch it, there's something exciting and beautiful about racing at night :cool:.

You sold me, I love how Moto GP they swap positions so much. I remember watching this on the edge of my seat was amazing.

http://www.wimp.com/incrediblelap/

That alone is enough reason to make me watch it, there's something exciting and beautiful about racing at night :cool:.

You sold me, I love how Moto GP they swap positions so much. I remember watching this on the edge of my seat was amazing.

http://www.wimp.com/incrediblelap/

Ah yeah, Lorenzo and Rossi in Catalunya. This one is just as good, if not better: from the year before in Laguna Seca, with Casey "cry baby" Stoner...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Disgusting!!!!!

*WARNING* Dog Murdered, some may not like the cause.
    An old lady had lost her dog a week ago and people all over were keeping an eye out for it. Turned up dead last night. Had it's skull smashed in, throat slit and dumped in the river!!!! The family are absolutely traumatised over it. At the moment they've kept the real cause of death from their granny saying it got knocked down. I hope to God she never discovers the truth as this gains more coverage here. Poor poor woman losing her companion in her later years, and that poor animal suffering through all that abuse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    Disgusting!!!!!

An old lady had lost her dog a week ago and people all over were keeping an eye out for it. Turned up dead last night. Had it's skull smashed in, throat slit and dumped in the river!!!! The family are absolutely traumatised over it. At the moment they've kept the real cause of death from their granny saying it got knocked down. I hope to God she never discovers the truth as this gains more coverage here. Poor poor woman losing her companion in her later years, and that poor animal suffering through all that abuse.

That's fúcking horrendous. :mad: :mad: :mad: Who the FCUK would do that to a poor, innocent animal??! :mad: There are some sick, twisted bástards in the world. :mad: :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Disgusting!!!!!

I don't want to live on this planet anymore :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Disgusting!!!!!

You'd do time for scumbags like that. They are the absolute dregs of society. Any ..... thing (I refuse to acknowledge them as people) that could do that to an animal and get entertainment from it is only an opportunity away from doing it to a person and should be locked away for societies sake.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

You'd do time for scumbags like that. They are the absolute dregs of society. Any ..... thing (I refuse to acknowledge them as people) that could do that to an animal and get entertainment from it is only an opportunity away from doing it to a person and should be locked away for societies sake.

If only it worked like that.

• Advertisement

You right there it's only just a stepping stone for twisted fcuks. Sadly we live in a world full of twisted sick individuals who not only have no respect for the lives or property of others but don't even respect themselves or there own life.

On a bit of a lighter note how was the premiere? :).

Because I know there a fair few Muppets fans on here :)

420394_3146054723521_1222766315_n.jpg

And for PKM who loves his psychos

25537_1285405088443_2324163_n.jpg
    378768_2618915225363_114548378_n.jpg

This just because its the Don :)

487227_3920691128947_1743940160_n.jpg

Artist is Mario Hartmann http://www.facebook.com/mariohartmann.tattoo

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Love that muppets tatt Marty! Where'd you find that?
    (The others are great too, but I love that one!)

Love that muppets tatt Marty! Where'd you find that?

In there before I got to do a quick ninja edit with the artist added :), the Muppets piece is class.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

In there before I got to do a quick ninja edit with the artist added :), the Muppets piece is class.

As is his Brahm Stoker's Dracula piece too (which is apparently a cover up!)
    Amazing stuff there on his Facebook page!

408502_4793801716166_1210150235_n.jpg

Is that Oldman Dracula? Awesome!

As is his Brahm Stoker's Dracula piece too (which is apparently a cover up!)
    Amazing stuff there on his Facebook page!

Yeh some of the stuff is top notch, I love the Jack Sparrow piece and the strange one of the baby dressed in a teddy suit although a bit fcuked up is class looking and really well done also the nurse zombie piece. Along with plenty of other ones on his portfolio there I could keep going :cool:.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Talking to militant vegans is like smashing my head off a brick wall, why do I bother?

Just seen this on Facebook I don't know whether to laugh at the idiocy of it or be outraged, if you were to replace any other member of society such as a coloured, woman etc there would be murder over it.

536771_10151538469790379_809227892_n.jpg

• Advertisement

Talking to militant vegans is like smashing my head off a brick wall, why do I bother?

Cause you secretly enjoy the pain?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement