Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Angron wrote: »
    Cause you secretly enjoy the pain?

Hahaha I really don't. Anyone with militant views tend to be pains in the ass but militant vegans are such hypocrites as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Because I know there a fair few Muppets fans on here :)

Love the Muppets!!! that is unreal!! i think i'll be getting an Animal tattoo at some stage!! love him haha

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Big fan of BorisTattoo his work is class :). Hope everyone is enjoying there weekend.

Tom Cruise on the late late, now i wouldn normally be watchin the late late......... ha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Impromptu night in/out tomorrow night. Gonna be fun!

gregers85 wrote: »
    Tom Cruise on the late late, now i wouldn normally be watchin the late late......... ha

Yeh seen that earlier he came across well, even If I can't stand Ryan Turbidy.
    Impromptu night in/out tomorrow night. Gonna be fun!

Sounds good, I'm aching for a pint tomorrow no set plans as of yet but I just know ill be having a few pints first one in three weeks I'm going to enjoy every last drop :).

Sounds good, I'm aching for a pint tomorrow no set plans as of yet but I just know ill be having a few pints first one in three weeks I'm going to enjoy every last drop :).

I had no plans to go out at all, but now a friend is coming up to mine for a few drinks ouy the bar then we're gonna head to the pub for a few. I'd say we'll end up getting bladdered in mine and never make it to the pub :p

I had no plans to go out at all, but now a friend is coming up to mine for a few drinks ouy the bar then we're gonna head to the pub for a few. I'd say we'll end up getting bladdered in mine and never make it to the pub :p

Sure when ya have your own bar, with all that alcohol free and yours to drink I know I'd be hard pushed to leave, or at a minimum be pissed out my face going out. I'd be afriad to have my own bar I'd be to tempted every night.

Don't know what my plans are I'll probably end up down one the locals Clondalkin ain't the worst for a few beers, late bars etc.

But I'm hoping since I been dry a few weeks the lads will be up for town.

Sure when ya have your own bar, with all that alcohol free and yours to drink I know I'd be hard pushed to leave, or at a minimum be pissed out my face going out. I'd be afriad to have my own bar I'd be to tempted every night.

Don't know what my plans are I'll probably end up down one the locals Clondalkin ain't the worst for a few beers, late bars etc.

But I'm hoping since I been dry a few weeks the lads will be up for town.

Guilt them into going to town!

• Advertisement

Guilt them into going to town!

:pac: I wish my friends don't do guilt at all. Think that really only works for women mostly.

Think I may have inadvertently got myself roped into getting my legs or chest waxed :eek:, a friends sister is going to Moldova in the summer to help out at an orphanage and is trying to raise money for it, she put up on Facebook looking for male volunteers for waxing so me being a good friend of coarse nominated her brother which seems to have landed me in the firing line aswell, I hate when **** back fires :cool:.

I believe a HUGE congratulations are in order for PKM!!!! :D:D:D

Certainly is, 22 hours some woman jasus :pac:. Congrats PKM :). No doubt he'll probably be able to ride a bike before he can walk :).

Imagine the tiny little baby helmet..... OMG!!!

I reckon he be more badass like this :pac:

PictureRender.action?imageFileName=1306081409000_BabyBiker2.jpg&uploadDir=%2Fhome%2Fbttony%2Fblacktoprebels%2Fpictures%2Fevents%2F

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Congrats PKM! :-D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Congrats pkm and binxeo :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Just seen this on Facebook I don't know whether to laugh at the idiocy of it or be outraged, if you were to replace any other member of society such as a coloured, woman etc there would be murder over it.

536771_10151538469790379_809227892_n.jpg

Tattoo discrimination in the workplace is illegal in Canada. Hilarious to see this ad. Silly people!

My head hurts. :( I hate alcohol.

Where does everybody on here use to buy jewellery? I've used bodyjewelleryshop.com, but anything I want seems to out of stock lately!

• Advertisement

I haven't even got my ears pierced, so can't help ya, sorry!

If anyone wants to give me a list of after care for a lip piercing though, I'd be grateful :) Want to get it done tonight, but need to know the aftercare routine first, so I can decide if I can stick to it, no point getting it if I'm too busy to look after it!

A whole thread here for you to follow! A lip is easy to look after anyway :)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055017477

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I feel a bit tired now, had a bit of a spontaneous night out with one of my friends, only got about 4 or 5 hours sleep.

Also, congrats to PKM!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Congratulations PKM. I have to do some shopping but I want to go back to sleep. Looks sunnyish though.

Just spotted a barbering course on the FAS website. Hopefully that'll be my summer sorted :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Adiboo wrote: »
    Just spotted a barbering course on the FAS website. Hopefully that'll be my summer sorted :D

*insert joke about giving other men head*

*insert joke about giving other men head*

I'll do it in style too!

Adiboo wrote: »
    Where does everybody on here use to buy jewellery? I've used bodyjewelleryshop.com, but anything I want seems to out of stock lately!

Amazon is usually good!
    Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I haven't even got my ears pierced, so can't help ya, sorry!

If anyone wants to give me a list of after care for a lip piercing though, I'd be grateful :) Want to get it done tonight, but need to know the aftercare routine first, so I can decide if I can stick to it, no point getting it if I'm too busy to look after it!

I healed both of mine with a trusty bottle of alcohol free mouthwash! Lip piercings are a dream to heal ! You going for side or labret?

Amazon is
    usually good!

I healed both of mine with a trusty bottle of alcohol free mouthwash!
    Lip piercings are a dream to heal ! You going for side or
    labret?

Probably side, my bottom lip is so fat that I don't think a labret would suit me. :pac: That's if I develop the balls to go through with it!

The thread adi linked me to said to avoid alcohol for a while. How long is a while? I'm planning on alcohol tomorrow!

• Advertisement

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Probably side, my bottom lip is so fat that I don't think a labret would suit me. :pac: That's if I develop the balls to go through with it!

The thread adi linked me to said to avoid alcohol for a while. How long is a while? I'm planning on alcohol tomorrow!

Are you getting it done today?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement