Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Are you getting it done today?

Hoping to, but I'll probably chicken out til next week. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Esoteric_ wrote: »

I drank the day I got my lip done, I just brought a travel size bottle of mouthwash out with me that night and that did the trick for me.

Obviously it's not recommended though.*

*Fearing Damo's wrath

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Congratulations to PKM and binxeo xx

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Congrats PKM

Adiboo wrote: »
    I drank the day I
    got my lip done, I just brought a travel size bottle of mouthwash out
    with me that night and that did the trick for me.

*Fearing Damo's wrath

:pac: I wouldn't be drinking til tomorrow night anyway. :) Here's hoping I have the balls to go through with it :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Don't chicken out! Honestly its almost pain free, you just feel the pressure. Next to my neck it was the most comfortable piercing to get. Vertical labret though. ... that's a different beast all together
    Adiboo wrote: »
    I drank the day I got my lip done, I just brought a travel size bottle of mouthwash out with me that night and that did the trick for me.

*Fearing Damo's wrath

That's what I did! I wandered around with mouthwash on my bag for ages!

:pac: I wouldn't be drinking til tomorrow night anyway. :) Here's hoping I have the balls to go through with it :)

Just stick to the spirits, they are essentially mouthwash afterall :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

When I got my lip done I was too young to drink, and I had no real interest in drinking at the time anyway, so it wasn't an issue for me :pac:

P_1 wrote: »
    Just stick to the spirits, they are essentially mouthwash afterall :pac:

The thought of alcohol makes me want to vomit right now, so i think I'll be grand. :pac:

The thought of alcohol makes me want to vomit right now, so i think I'll be grand. :pac:

Good one last night I take it so :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Congrats PKM and binxeo :)

Good one last night I take it so :pac:

I can't remember really. After cocktails and champagne, things got blurry. I remember stumbling a lot, and my friend filling a champagne glass with curry sauce. :pac: Seeing the same people for dinner tonight so no doubt I'll find out what I did later. :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Why curry sauce of all things? :P

Angron wrote: »
    Why curry sauce of all things? :P

He brought a glass with him to the Chinese place we went to, and decided to use my curry sauce as a drink, so poured it into the glass, waited til it went cold, and drank it. :pac:

He brought a glass with him to the Chinese place we went to, and decided to use my curry sauce as a drink, so poured it into the glass, waited til it went cold, and drank it. :pac:

As you do :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

The thread adi linked me to said to avoid alcohol for a while. How long is a while? I'm planning on alcohol tomorrow!

I was told not to drink for two weeks after I got my tongue pierced so I guess it's probably the same. I did have one drink and rinsed my mouth out with no complications but I've heard it can make swelling worse. It did make my tongue feeling weirdly tingly...
    He brought a glass with him to the Chinese place we went to, and decided to use my curry sauce as a drink, so poured it into the glass, waited til it went cold, and drank it.

I've never drank curry sauce but I've done 'shots' of sweet chili. It was a twenty first and it was left over dip from the finger food. I think I'm awful funny when I'm drunk...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Evenin' all. Has been a hectic and long couple of days! :o

Friday 4.30am - she wakes me saying she has pains and thinks "this is it"

Friday 10am - check into hospital (delayed going in to see if pains eased)

Friday 10am-midnight....nothing!! Pains come and go, but nothing else.

Saturday 12.30am she gets put into the labour ward as she's starting to dilate.

Saturday 1.15am - gets the epidural.

Saturday 2am - insists she has weird pains and "has" to push.

Saturday 2.13am - baby is born. eek.png

Saturday 5.07am - I get home and into bed (25 hours on the go)

Saturday 7.30am - The little one (2 yrs. old) wakes me by jumping up and down on my head!! rolleyes.png So a little over 2 hours sleep.

So I'm a wee bit tired, but I don't care. The little lad (Denis) is pudgy, cute and healthy. That's all that matters. Hopefully have them both home tomorrow just in time to watch the MotoGP!! LOL

Thanks for all the comments and well wishes folks. Ye rock. :)

Considering i dont even know how to place a bet, im quite happy as my horse came in second. :D girl from the bookies is dropping my winnings down to me soon, hell yeah. :D haven't gambled since i was seventeen, and something told me to bet today, so im delighted :D

Considering i dont even know how to place a bet, im quite happy as my horse came in second. :D girl from the bookies is dropping my winnings down to me soon, hell yeah. :D haven't gambled since i was seventeen, and something told me to bet today, so im delighted :D

Didn't have anything on the horses but my weekly rugby bet is doing ok at the moment

Evenin' all. Has been a hectic and long couple of days! :o

Friday 4.30am - she wakes me saying she has pains and thinks "this is it"

Friday 10am - check into hospital (delayed going in to see if pains eased)

Friday 10am-midnight....nothing!! Pains come and go, but nothing else.

Saturday 12.30am she gets put into the labour ward as she's starting to dilate.

Saturday 1.15am - gets the epidural.

Saturday 2am - insists she has weird pains and "has" to push.

Saturday 2.13am - baby is born. eek.png

Saturday 5.07am - I get home and into bed (25 hours on the go)

Saturday 7.30am - The little one (2 yrs. old) wakes me by jumping up and down on my head!! rolleyes.png So a little over 2 hours sleep.

So I'm a wee bit tired, but I don't care. The little lad (Denis) is pudgy, cute and healthy. That's all that matters. Hopefully have them both home tomorrow just in time to watch the MotoGP!! LOL

Thanks for all the comments and well wishes folks. Ye rock. :)

Hey, he has the same name as me :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Angron wrote: »
    Hey, he has the same name as me :D

And my middle name :p

Fifty euro for me, happy days :D

Fifty euro for me, happy days :D

Must've been a high odds one ye backed so

Must've been a high odds one ye backed so

high enough, think he was at 12-1 when i bet. :)

high enough, think he was at 12-1 when i bet. :)

3/1 then once the each way has been factored in, nice tidy bit of business that :)

3/1 then once the each way has been factored in, nice tidy bit of business that :)

But isn't three to one basically you win three times what you bet? cause i had a fiver on cappa bleu and a fiver on another, and got fifty euro back on cappa bleu? odds confuse me :(

But isn't three to one basically you win three times what you bet? cause i had a fiver on cappa bleu and a fiver on another, and got fifty euro back on cappa bleu? odds confuse me :(

Pretty much, maybe your other horse also finished in the top 5 though, that might explain the 50.

Les Juanards mean my rugby bet makes it to the halfway stage, just need Ulster, Munster and Toulon to do the business for me now

Pretty much, maybe
    your other horse also finished in the top 5 though, that might explain
    the 50.

Les Juanards mean my rugby bet makes it to the halfway stage, just need
    Ulster, Munster and Toulon to do the business for me now

Nah, it didn't place at all. don't understand odds, but don't care, i won. free money :D ha, you expect munster to win?

Nah, it didn't place at all. don't understand odds, but don't care, i won. free money :D ha, you expect munster to win?

Nope but I think they'll cover the handicap.

Free money is always good :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Im gonna fúcking crack up on facebook, having an argument about "dangerous dogs", there really is no talking to some people. I keep trying to get away from it but keep getting dragged back into it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement