Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Melion wrote: »
    Im gonna fúcking crack up on facebook, having an argument about "dangerous dogs", there really is no talking to some people. I keep trying to get away from it but keep getting dragged back into it

I have 2 german shepherds!!! i feel your pain!!! i completely stay away from the pets section on this now!! full of idiots!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Try having a staffie :) people really are idiots, sheep being led by the media.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Im gonna fúcking crack up on facebook, having an argument about "dangerous dogs", there really is no talking to some people. I keep trying to get away from it but keep getting dragged back into it

All dogs can be dangerous if their fcuckwit owners don't look after them properly. Of course most people assume its the dog's fault :rolleyes:

Big Congrats to PKM!!!!!
    You'll have to get this for the lil lad :D

248182.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

gregers85 wrote: »
    Big Congrats to PKM!!!!!
    You'll have to get this for the lil lad :D

248182.jpg

PMSL!!! It's perfect!!!! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

Try having a staffie :) people really are idiots, sheep being led by the media.

my older brother had 3 award winning staffs that he used to enter in shows.beautiful friendly proud dogs.my younger brother has a gorgeous playful staff.they do get such a bad rep in the press

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

One of my friends has 2, and they are two of the most playful dogs I know. They are absolutely adorable.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Urgh that's the bet killed, ah well t'was just a tenner.

Sweet baby jaysus I hate everything about Saracens though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

My friend has a staffie and I've never met such a lovely dog. So many people are afraid of her, she just look a bit dodgy since she's missing an ear, but she's the most playful friendly silly dog I've met. Makes me want a staffie someday.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I've never drank curry sauce but I've done 'shots' of sweet chili. It was a twenty first and it was left over dip from the finger food. I think I'm awful funny when I'm drunk...

Please! I've done sweet chilli shots sober! Nommy!

PKM hope you, Binxeo, Denis and the rest of the family have a great, happy, healthy, safe time ^_^

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I may be slightly drunk. Im going to bed to watch every Tom hardy movie ever made. If you don't hear from me in a few days. ...... send help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

PKM hope you, Binxeo, Denis and the rest of the family have a great, happy, healthy, safe time ^_^

Thanks man. They're coming home today, going in to collect them in an hour. At least I'll get to see the MotoGP! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Sweet mother of god my head is banging, me thinks not drinking in a few weeks lowered my tolerance I have no recollection of getting home last night.

I feel like death warmed up :cool:.

At least I have a lazy day to look forward to and some moto gp :), plus 3 more days till more tattoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

MotoGP!
    moto gp

Pft! Today is all about Wrestlemania! :D

Adiboo wrote: »

I'm not into soaps :P, Is that on tv later? I believe some Irish bloke made a name for himself in UFC last night on his debut.

I'm not into soaps :P, Is that on tv later? I believe some Irish bloke made a name for himself in UFC last night on his debut.

yeh TKO'd his opponent in 67 seconds

Starts at 11 tonight!

I'm in the process of downloading the UFC as we speak

Adiboo wrote: »

showtime cinema in limerick is showing it on there big screen live tonight!! its nearly booked out! self nd the brother and a few mates have tickets for it!! should be a good one!! oh BYOB too woohoo haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Sweet mother
    of god my head is banging, me thinks not drinking in a few weeks
    lowered my tolerance I have no recollection of getting home last night.

I feel like death warmed up :cool:.

At least I have a lazy day to look forward to and some moto gp :), plus 3
    more days till more tattoo.

If it makes you feel better, I fell asleep drunk at about 2am, then SOMEONE woke me up by calling me at quarter to five, resulting in me not sleeping anymore. And I'm now in work. :mad: :p

showtime cinema in limerick is showing it on there big screen live tonight!! its nearly booked out! self nd the brother and a few mates have tickets for it!! should be a good one!! oh BYOB too woohoo haha

Sounds like a good time! There's a Mania party in Captain's in Dublin tonight too. I myself will be streaming it on my laptop :(:p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    If it makes you feel better, I fell asleep drunk at about 2am, then SOMEONE woke me up by calling me at quarter to five, resulting in me not sleeping anymore. And I'm now in work. :mad: :p
    Someone, not naming any names eh? :P

I'll be the same Adiboo, watching online. I'll probably wind up not sleeping tonight.

Angron wrote: »
    I'll be the same Adiboo, watching online. I'll probably wind up not sleeping tonight.

We can discuss the happenings with each other on FB chat!

Angron wrote: »
    Someone, not naming any names eh? :P

Course not, I believe tact and diplomacy is the way to go. :pac:

yeh TKO'd his opponent in 67 seconds

cool.png excuse my ignorance redface.png, but I've heard people ranting and raving about him is there much expected fro him or is it hype because he is Irish? Seen an interview with him he seems fairly focused and leveled at the same time.

Were the fook was I till quarter to five :eek:.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I want a cooked breakfast but that involves cooking...and actually getting out of bed.

[QUOTE=Marty
    McFly;84023910]cool.png
    excuse my ignorance
    redface.png,
    but I've heard people ranting and raving about him is there much
    expected fro him or is it hype because he is Irish? Seen an interview
    with him he seems fairly focused and leveled at the same time.

Were the fook was I till quarter to five :eek:.[/QUOTE]

Ahaha. You tend to get out of your taxi about twenty mins from your house, ring me and keep me on the phone for two hours, but ya fell asleep last night by about 5, so have fun filling in the blanks. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

IM ALIVE!!! And surprisingly unhungover.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

On the connor thing people aren't getting hyped because he's Irish they're hyped because of how good he is. Joe Rogan and shows in the us were showing him before he was in the ufc, people were talking about him all over the place.

cool.png excuse my ignorance redface.png, but I've heard people ranting and raving about him is there much expected fro him or is it hype because he is Irish? Seen an interview with him he seems fairly focused and leveled at the same time.

Were the fook was I till quarter to five :eek:.

i dont know much about him either only heard of him recenly but he does seem to be one to watch!!

• Advertisement

Ahaha. You tend to get out of your taxi about twenty mins from your house, ring me and keep me on the phone for two hours, but ya fell asleep last night by about 5, so have fun filling in the blanks. :pac:

I think I'll leave the blanks were they are probably best of.
    IM ALIVE!!! And surprisingly unhungover.

Good to see the Tom Hardy marathon didn't kill ya as for the non hungover part I hate you, think Im in that stage im stilll a little cut but my head also hurts.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement