Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I think I'll
    leave the blanks were they are probably best of.

Good to see the Tom Hardy marathon didn't kill ya as for the non
    hungover part I hate you, think Im in that stage im stilll a little cut
    but my head also hurts.

Haha, you should ask your mates, see if you did anything embarrassing so I can laugh at you. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

I hate trying to fill in the blanks from the night before and dread the inevitable notification on facebook where i have to delete a tag hahaha :p

love this related clip from the simpsons haha :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

tumblr_m11gl5DF3u1rrt3roo1_400.jpg

hahaha brilliant

Sunday off to a great start!! C'Mon Munster!! haha now roll on wrestemania!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

gregers85 wrote: »
    Sunday off to a great start!! C'Mon Munster!! haha now roll on wrestemania!!!

Was not expecting that result, thankfully they covered the handicap for me though which means I can order Wrestlemania on the box instead of looking for streams :)

Finished work, on my way home, have tomorrow off, birthday tomorrow, my friends got me an ann summers voucher as part of my present and my folks are giving me a hundred euro, and my aunt gave me a designer handbag. This day couldn't get any better! :D

P_1 wrote: »
    Was not expecting that result, thankfully they covered the handicap for me though which means I can order Wrestlemania on the box instead of looking for streams :)

dont think anyone was expecting that result to be honest haha

dont think anyone was expecting that result to be honest haha

Nope I don't think so, reckon the semi will be known as the 'Massacre in Montpellier' though :pac:

Nope I don't think so, reckon the semi will be known as the 'Massacre in Montpellier' though :pac:

do you mean "Crucified in Clermont" ???? :p :pac:

• Advertisement

do you mean "Crucified in Clermont" ???? :p :pac:

Ha, for some reason, the match is on in Montpellier.

Ha, for some reason, the match is on in Montpellier.

oh is it???? sorry my bad thought you heard the result wrong!!! :o

the reason is simple, Montpelier's stadium holds 32 thousand while Clermont's only holds 18 thousand! money money money haha

oh is it???? sorry my bad thought you heard the result wrong!!! :o

the reason is simple, Montpelier's stadium holds 32 thousand while Clermont's only holds 18 thousand! money money money haha

True, shame though, Clermont's stadium looks fecking class

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Man I've missed Moto GP Rossi is a legend :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

The dark knight is on. Bloody love this film. I miss Heath Ledger :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I've never watched that film, or indeed any of the newer Batman films. Adam West will always be the Batman of my heart.

I couldn't possibly take adam west seriously after family guy

Angron wrote: »
    I've never watched that film, or indeed any of the newer Batman films. Adam West will always be the Batman of my heart.

I love Family Guy though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭RhoDoDenDron

So, I'm booked in for my first scarification post later this month! Geometric/abstract pattern around my left nipple, being performed by Patric Aultice at Iconic Art :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Ouch!!!

I love seeing stuff like this :).

seen that on joe.ie this morning! what a great story!!! fair play to everyone involved!!

So, I'm booked in for my first scarification post later this month! Geometric/abstract pattern around my left nipple, being performed by Patric Aultice at Iconic Art :)

Your poor nipple!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I couldn't possibly take adam west seriously after family guy

Forget Family Guy you can't take him seriously in Batman either. I really don't know what to make of Adam West since, besides Batman, I've only know him as that guy who does voiceovers for parodied versions of himself in Family Guy and Fairly Odd Parents.

Also Denny I don't know how into Batman you are but I really like the new Batman films, I'd highly recommend them. The first is a bit slow but the others are stellar. Some problems here and the but better than the likes of The Avengers any day.

Forget Family Guy you can't take him seriously in Batman either. I really don't know what to make of Adam West since, besides Batman, I've only know him as that guy who does voiceovers for parodied versions of himself in Family Guy and Fairly Odd Parents.

Also Denny I don't know how into Batman you are but I really like the new Batman films, I'd highly recommend them. The first is a bit slow but the others are stellar. Some problems here and the but better than the likes of The Avengers any day.
    I'm not mad into Batman unless it's the old camp one, which I find hilarious.

Tis almost Wrestlemania time.

Coffee and junk food stock is ready. Hopefully I won't fall asleep half way through it like I did last year.

I have 5 cans of Monster to get me through tonight/tomorrow.

In my mate's house, her baby decided to scream at me til i took all her clothes and her nappy off, and is now running around naked, throwing beakers of lemonade on the floor. :pac: Sleepy, can't wait for bed. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭RhoDoDenDron

Your poor nipple!!

Not getting any on the actual nipple, I have that pierced vertically :cool:

Is this how peeps in this forum react for scarification? :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement