Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I reckon scarification is pretty cool :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

P_1 wrote: »
    Tis almost Wrestlemania time.

Coffee and junk food stock is ready. Hopefully I won't fall asleep half way through it like I did last year.

No fear of that happening in the cimena with the surround sound haha
    I have 2 litres of Boost (cheap red bull haha) to get me through work tomoro though lol

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

gregers85 wrote: »
    No fear of that happening in the cimena with the surround sound haha
    I have 2 litres of Boost (cheap red bull haha) to get me through work tomoro though lol

You'd be surprised ha. I still get slagged over falling asleep at a Slayer gig after all...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

You'd be surprised ha. I still get slagged over falling asleep at a Slayer gig after all...
    How the heck did that happen?

Angron wrote: »
    How the heck did that happen?

Festival outside Amsterdam, sunny day. Need I say any more :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Not getting any on the actual nipple, I have that pierced vertically :cool:

Is this how peeps in this forum react for scarification? :P

I was just feeling sorry for your nipple!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Man I've missed Moto GP Rossi is a legend :).

Aye, what a race!!!! :eek: Where did the Dukes finish? 7th and 8th, 24 seconds beind, that's where!!!! :pac:

Spent most of the day in the hospital, finally got home at 5.30 with herself and the little man. Had a takeaway and watched the MotoGP. Hitting the scratch now, but first, here's a pic (sorry, taken with phone) of meself and the little dude....

248388.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

congratz to you and binxeo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Anyway, booked in with my tattooist on Saturday. He's gonna touch up the Hellraiser and Freddy Kreuger tatts I have, before he adds any new ones. Can't wait to see how they turn out. :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I fell asleep at a Machine Head gig once. T'was a festival. Passed out in the field cos the bass I could feel on the ground was really relaxing, and had been travelling for a day beforehand so I was shattered. Good times :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭RhoDoDenDron

For some acts, falling asleep is a good thing! Thurston Moore, the lead singer of Sonic Youth, once fell asleep onstage during a concert next to an amp. What followed was a 20 minute feedback solo from his guitar. That may sound like accidental, but it's exactly the kinda stuff he's know for doing :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Congrats PKM :) He's a cutie.

Two hours left in work and then two days off. Thinking bout going to a table quiz tonight for a change. Feels like I live in my uniform and pyjamas :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

My lovely best friend booked me into a salon for hd eyebrows and paid, as a surprise part of my birthday present. :D So delighted, this is turning out to be amazing. :D

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    My lovely best friend booked me into a salon for hd eyebrows and paid, as a surprise part of my birthday present. :D So delighted, this is turning out to be amazing. :D

That's an amazing gift! You should keep her! Happy birfday btw :D
    I got new cons, knock off of course, but they look all crappy and clean!

That's an amazing gift! You should keep her! Happy birfday btw :D

Throw them in some muck. :D She also got me a fifty euro Ann summers voucher. :D

Lads, tattoo energy is not considered good, right? cause i just saw a tatt they did on my friend the other day, it looks amazing! completely shocked!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Cons are the best! :p

Lads, tattoo energy is not considered good, right? cause i just saw a tatt they did on my friend the other day, it looks amazing! completely shocked!

Never heard of them

Adiboo wrote: »
    Never heard of them

I heard no real reviews of them, just that the bloke doing the tattoos tends to be stoned and they're not the best, but he free handed a tatt for my friend the other night and it looks fab, so I'm surprised.

I wouldn't feel massively optimistic about an artist who has a rep for being stoned. That being said, never heard of them, or seen any of their work, so I dunno.

I wouldn't feel
    massively optimistic about an artist who has a rep for being stoned.
    That being said, never heard of them, or seen any of their work, so I
    dunno.

Yeah, I'm very against tattooing under the influence tbh. That said, Sean in zulu was having a beer with me in the studio when he tattooed me. :pac:

• Advertisement

Happy birthday.

Haven't heard much about Tattoo Energy. Isn't it run by Russian lads? I'd be ok with tattoo artists taking stimulants (like caffeine etc) when working on me but I probably wouldn't be too keen on them taking sedatives (beer, weed etc).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Happy birthday Lyn.

How's everyone this cloudy evening?

Had a good day and a bad day. The good I got a lot of work done on an article I'm hoping to pitch to a website (not as impressive as it sounds since the site questions allows everyone and anyone to pitch). The bad I skipped college to it. :rolleyes: I would say I need to sort out my priorities but considering I'm more likely to work in writing then what I actually study my priorities are quite muddled. I miss the blind confidence of my teens sometimes...

I'd be more bothered about an artist drinking rather than a joint. That being said, of course neither would be preferable.

I saw a lot of artists having a drink while working on people at the Dublin convention last year.

Happy birthday Lyn.

How's everyone this cloudy evening?

Had a good day and a bad day. The good I got a lot of work done on an article I'm hoping to pitch to a website (not as impressive as it sounds since the site questions allows everyone and anyone to pitch). The bad I skipped college to it. :rolleyes: I would say I need to sort out my priorities but considering I'm more likely to work in writing then what I actually study my priorities are quite muddled. I miss the blind confidence of my teens sometimes...

Had a slightly embarrassing golf lesson today. Turns out that I was basically holding the clubs completely arseways for the best part of 10 years which goes some way towards explaining how I've been hitting some stinkers of shots :o

Throw them in some muck. :D She also got me a fifty euro Ann summers voucher. :D
    !

If you need help spending that ;)

Thought you might appreciate them :p

I'm more of a New Rocks kind of fellah :P

I'm more of a New Rocks kind of fellah :P

Vans or Asics runners are best :P

new-rock-boots-107-s1-red-flame-skull-reactor-8136-0-1276612549000.jpg

These are my current new rocks, I love them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭RhoDoDenDron

Nahh, Etnies or Element! Most comfortable runners you'll ever wear :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Nahh, Etnies or Element! Most comfortable runners you'll ever wear :P

I like Etnies but I haven't had a pair in a while. Partial to a pair of DC's myself (if only for the name :P)

TBH I'll take any shoe as long as it doesn't have holes in it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement