Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

P_1 wrote: »
    Had a slightly embarrassing golf lesson today. Turns out that I was basically holding the clubs completely arseways for the best part of 10 years which goes some way towards explaining how I've been hitting some stinkers of shots :o

That does sound embarrassing, still at least now you know. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Depending on my mood, I'm either a stiletto or doc Martin girl. Used to live in new rocks but they're too heavy for my tiny feet!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm so used to New Rocks now I don't notice their weight. Plus, I'm a size 13-14, getting shoes is such a massive pain in the ass that I need to get something durable as all hell.

Angron wrote: »
    I'm so used to
    New Rocks now I don't notice their weight. Plus, I'm a size 13-14,
    getting shoes is such a massive pain in the ass that I need to get
    something durable as all hell.

Mother of Jesus, mine are only a size 5!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

I'm so used to New Rocks now I don't notice their weight. Plus, I'm a size 13-14, getting shoes is such a massive pain in the ass that I need to get something durable as all hell.

Used to be always in either New Rocks or steel toe capped Catterpillars. I seem to prefer either comfy runners or fancy leather soled shoes these days though.

They're some pretty big feet ye have there though :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

P_1 wrote: »

They're some pretty big feet ye have there though :P
    Tell me about it :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Depending on my mood, I'm either a stiletto or doc Martin girl. Used to live in new rocks but they're too heavy for my tiny feet!

Stilettos or high wedges! Im a demon for heels.

Stilettos or high wedges! Im a demon for heels.

I love high wedges, so comfy for a night out and they make yer legs look amazing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Plus, I'm a size 13-14, getting shoes is such a massive pain in the ass

I feel your pain. Finding shoes I like in my size is near impossible.

I love high wedges, so comfy for a night out and they make yer legs look amazing :D

They really do! I can always laat night in wedges. I have a pair of wedge creepers that I studded that I love more than most of my friends.
    Adiboo wrote: »
    I feel your pain. Finding shoes I like in my size is near impossible.

The only problem I have with shoes is that my size is so commin they sell out a lot :(

You know what they say about guys with big feet.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

They need big shoes?

Massive.... socks

Orim wrote: »
    They need big shoes?
    Massive.... socks

Exactly! Sure what else would they say?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

oh thank god Im home!! im bloody shattered!! only got about 2 hrs sleep after wrestlemania last night! and had the busiest bloody day at work!!!

Fair play to showtime cinemas for showing wrestlemania!! was a bloody brilliant night!! great crowd at it and the place was mad!! every one was chanting and cheering and going mad for the hole thing!! was such a good laugh!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Evening all :),

Jesus I thought I had it rough with size 12 getting runners, 13/14 they some big ass feet.

On runners im more partial to a bit of Puma, Nike or Addidas all retro of coarse and different colours, and styles :).

Wrecked after work and the gym feels great to finally sit down :), back up at 7 for the gym then more tattoo's cant wait hoping I will finally see it starting to take real shape after tomorrows sitting.

more tattoo's cant wait hoping I will finally see it starting to take real shape after tomorrows sitting.

In with Remis again is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

In with Remis again is it?

Yeh back in at 11 in the morning :), then one more sitting on the 30th of April and it should be finished after that :), then back to focusing on my arm have an idea for the inside of my arm but will have to have a chat with Michal see if he can make it work its not viking related at all like the rest of my arm or chest.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

These are my current new rocks, I love them :D

I've the same ones but in black and purple :pac: Haven't worn them in years really though, once I started driving they ended up at the back of my wardrobe. If I tried to drive with the weight of them I'd kill someone! :eek:

Normally live in cons really, but I've quite taken to a really comfy pair of wedge runners I bought recently. I adore pretty heels but actually don't get the opportunity to wear them much.

However, I NEED these in my life... 1156387370ex_main.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Yeh back in at 11 in the morning :), then one more sitting on the 30th of April and it should be finished after that :), then back to focusing on my arm have an idea for the inside of my arm but will have to have a chat with Michal see if he can make it work its not viking related at all like the rest of my arm or chest.

I need more money, so jealous of everyone getting new tats. I have my ideas but just a serious lack of cash :(

Started watching Andromeda. Good show for anyone that likes sci-fi.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I like combat boots. I do like a pretty pair of heels but I never wear them on account of the fact I can't walk in them at all. If I ever win the lotto I will buy a load of Iron Fist shoes regardless of the fact they will no doubt result in me breaking both my ankles because they are so damn pretty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

I like combat boots. I do like a pretty pair of heels but I never wear them on account of the fact I can't walk in them at all. If I ever win the lotto I will buy a load of Iron Fist shoes regardless of the fact they will no doubt result in me breaking both my ankles because they are so damn pretty.

I despise Iron Fist shoes because of a past job in a shoe shop. They have to be the most ridiculously packaged things ever

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

But......that's what makes them so pretty and collectable!!

Ooh, I'm a hmod :D Time to wave the banhammer threateningly at people. :D

Bah, waving is no good, you need to give them a bump on the noggin :D

Bah, waving is no good, you need to give them a bump on the noggin :D

You're in the forum, aren't you? Brb, banning Denny.

You're in the forum, aren't you? Brb, banning Denny.
    Yeah, get that troublemaker!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Oooohhhh pretty cool. But what is ODG? :o

Oooohhhh pretty cool. But what is ODG? :o

Check my sig ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

I can't see your sig...

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I cannae see it either!

I has big feet for a girl. I used to be size 10 but I recently discovered my feet shrank a little so I can fit size 9 heels now. I've been buying them ALL! Nearly cried in the shop when I found out, I was so happy :rolleyes:

I think Iron Fist shoes run small though, or they're at least very narrow? I've yet to come across a size 9 in a shop for me to try on anyway, tis annoying. Otherwise I'd own all of them too!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement