Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

FoxyVixen wrote: »

NOW TELL ME WHAT'S MORE PAINFUL!!! A KICK IN THE NUTS OR SQUEEZING A HUMAN LIFE OUT :pac::pac::pac:

I'd probably be a stubborn priick and still say a kick in the nuts at least you have drugs to deal with it :P.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I was well used to it by the time I was in Secondary school, my dad made me kill and gut some turkeys when I was like 10. After that, a sheep heart isn't as big a deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

I'd probably be a stubborn priick and still say a kick in the nuts at least you have drugs to deal with it :P.

Then he'll get a kick in the nuts with a few drugs whilst I go through HOURS of labour ;) Hell, he'll get a kick on the hour to ensure he can compare efficiently :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Then he'll get a kick in the nuts with a few drugs whilst I go through HOURS of labour ;) Hell, he'll get a kick on the hour to ensure he can compare efficiently :P

I pity your boyfriend. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I like this idea very very much.

• Advertisement

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I pity your boyfriend. :pac:

Fair is fair, why should he get away scot free if I pop one of his out :pac::pac::pac:

.....ideas for a new plan of contraception :eek:!!!

Angron wrote: »
    I was well used to it by the time I was in Secondary school, my dad made me kill and gut some turkeys when I was like 10. After that, a sheep heart isn't as big a deal.

In school we were a mature bunch :o, think it would have been second year I went to an all boys school we were finally let do some sort of science besides reading a book. The teacher brings in hearts lays them on the tables and has to leave for a few mins she came back to find to bits of heart everywhere. While she was gone a heart fight had broke out in the room, needless to say that was our first and last time we done any practical.

Fair is fair, why should he get away scot free if I pop one of his out :pac::pac::pac:

.....ideas for a new plan of contraception :eek:!!!

Would he not have to deal with nine months of raging hormones? Thats not scot free :p.

Im going to do a PKM now and run like fook, im only kidding yehs are all lovely really.

Would he not have to deal with nine months of raging hormones? Thats not scot free :p.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Woman accomadating another being inside her for 9 months, weight gain, swollen feet, dealing with stupid emotion rollercoaster herself, constantly needing to wee, crap nights sleep, having to buy a whole new wardrobe, no alcohol, no caffeine, no dark chocolate!!

Getting kicked internally!!!!

I shall match you at every step good sir ;) In fact, I think I'm winning :P

Woman accomadating another being inside her for 9 months, weight gain, swollen feet, dealing with stupid emotion rollercoaster herself, constantly needing to wee, crap nights sleep, having to buy a whole new wardrobe, no alcohol, no caffeine, no dark chocolate!!

Getting kicked internally!!!!

I shall match you at every step good sir ;) In fact, I think I'm winning :P

If you call that winning you can have it :P, ill stick to having nuts :):p.

• Advertisement

Think Foxy might need some Savlon for that burn. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

But just look at all the joy a new born baby brings.....

/tumbleweed

If you call that winning you can have it :P, ill stick to having nuts :):p.

Touche good sir, I have been struck by word play ;)

Touche good sir, I have been struck by word play ;)

I was really hoping you'd win, he's stubborn enough as it is. This'll just make him worse. :pac:

I did have a few come backs but think it may have gone just a step too far and the mod whip would have been striking out :pac:

I have not accepted defeat, there will be another time :cool:

I did have a few come backs but think it may have gone just a step too far and the mod whip would have been striking out :pac:

I have not accepted defeat, there will be another time :cool:

I shall look forward to another dual, I do love the banter :). I have won this battle for now.

Speaking of stubbornness seen this on Facebook the other day thought it was class

11101_570275689673548_73936772_n.jpg

Saw that myself, bloody brilliant. :pac:

I shall look forward to another dual, I do love the banter :). I have won this battle for now.

Not at all, a draw. Let's not be getting ahead of ourselves ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭RhoDoDenDron

"Women needs to understand that when a man says he'll do something, he'll do it!

There's no need to keep nagging him about it every six months"

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

In school we were a mature bunch :o, think it would have been second year I went to an all boys school we were finally let do some sort of science besides reading a book. The teacher brings in hearts lays them on the tables and has to leave for a few mins she came back to find to bits of heart everywhere. While she was gone a heart fight had broke out in the room, needless to say that was our first and last time we done any practical.
    I was in an all-boys school too, the funniest thing that happened in a biology class was one lad bouncing a ball off a door at the front of the room (you walked in the back), the door at the front was like a store room that linked the biology and physics room. The principal had been in the other room giving an announcement, and rather than walk down the room to go out the regular door to go to our room, went by the store room. Opened the door, and the ball smacked him in the face, it was hilarious for everyone except the guy throwing the ball :pac:

• Advertisement

I hate not being able to sleep. tossed and turned from about 3am, eventually getting out of bed and admitting defeat at 5am. looking forward to work distracting me from stuff that's stressing me, and partying later. :) I have been told I'm wearing a birthday badge and a tiara, I'm gonna look ridiculous! :D How's everyone this morning? :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Awww you'll be the birthday princeeeeess :pac:

Have been asked to head out tonight too, not sure though. Think I'm getting auld not wanting to drink on a school night :rolleyes:

jenizzle wrote: »
    Awww you'll be the birthday princeeeeess :pac:

Have been asked to head out tonight too, not sure though. Think I'm getting auld not wanting to drink on a school night :rolleyes:

:pac: The feckin' tiara even says 'Party Girl' on it. I'm gonna feel like a complete and utter twat. Thank feck for alcohol, that'll fix everything! :D

Ah, do it! You know you want to!

Well it'll be the formal ball that's on in Poison, so I'll have to hunt down a proper dress and do me hair an' all. If I had a tux, I'd go with that instead :D

Well it'll be the formal ball that's on in Poison, so I'll have to hunt down a proper dress and do me hair an' all. If I had a tux, I'd go with that instead :D

You don't need full on formal, I've seen loads of my mates' outfits for it. A black cocktail dress and nice heels would work, or even a maxi dress if you're stuck. :)

Ah I know. But if I was gonna go, I'd have to do it right! And feck wearing heels, I can't dance to Slayer in heels! I'll be polishing my docs :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Ah I know. But if I was gonna go, I'd have to do it right! And feck wearing heels, I can't dance to Slayer in heels! I'll be polishing my docs :pac:

Never change! :)

Awful quiet round these parts today.....

I've been busy doing mod stuff, and having a job. :( How're you, cc? :)

• Advertisement

Im good! Was very housewifey all day, cooking and cleaning, it was torture. Everyone has been warned not to come near me tonight for a lift cos ill be having a well deserved drink! Anything new or exciting with your fine self?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement