Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I was just playing Age of Empires 2 with a few friends, now I dunno what I'll do. Might watch some Archer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

It's Captains o'clock!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

It's Captains o'clock!!
    I'm quite jealous >_>

Angron wrote: »
    I'm quite jealous >_>

I have lots, I'll share!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

It's Captains o'clock!!

:pac: what happened to behaving and not drinking? Captains is awful tempting though.

Im back to behaving no drink this weekend.

• Advertisement

:pac: what happened to behaving and not drinking? Captains is awful tempting though.

Im back to behaving no drink this weekend.

I made it all the way to Thursday! Do I not get credit for that?!?

I made it all the way to Thursday! Do I not get credit for that?!?

Coarse you do, If I had to stare at a bar every day of the week I wouldn't last till Thursday. You done well :cool:.

Coarse you do, If I had to stare at a bar every day of the week I wouldn't last till Thursday. You done well :cool:.

It doesn't look like a bar from the outside in fairness.....so I can't use that as an excuse!

I'm sure you could if you tried :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

It doesn't look like a bar from the outside in fairness.....so I can't use that as an excuse!

Still though, it is a bar :pac:

• Advertisement

I'm sure you could if you tried :P

I'll use it as my opening line in my first AA meeting

Damn all this talk of drink has me craving a Hoffbrau Weisse, or a Banana Bread Beer.

Ugh...beer..../vomits

Ugh...beer..../vomits

Take it back, beer is delicious.

Followed by some glorious spirits :).

P_1 wrote: »
    Still though, it is a bar :pac:

It certainly is a bar! A bloody nice one at that. Many a good night has been had out there.
    Take it back, beer is delicious.

Did I ever post about the great beer debacle of 08?! It's the reason I can't drink beer anymore

I don't think you have, or at least I don't remember seeing it.

Why am I getting so worked up over the bloody Europa League of all things?

Watching the Spurs game too?

Watching the Spurs game too?

Aye, was planning on having the golf on at this stage, bloody Spurs always have to make things difficult though

How Spurs doing? I hope yehs win, keep yehs busy with more games :).
    It certainly is a bar! A bloody nice one at that. Many a good night has been had out there.

Did I ever post about the great beer debacle of 08?! It's the reason I can't drink beer anymore

I want a bar :(:mad:.

No don't think ya did not that I remember seeing? Must have been some night.

• Advertisement

Extra time just started, regular time finished 2-2.

2-2 just gone into ET and Vertongen got himself sent off just before the 90.

I really don't like playing Swiss teams :(

Ouch not good so for Spurs, I really do have a love/hate affair with this time of season, it's when every game is a nervous affair.

I don't think you have, or at least I don't remember seeing it.

Well, back in 08 when I was young and naive, I was living in Vancouver for a while. I was only 18 at the time, and the drinking age there is 19. But because we were all little legends we found a bar that didn't ask for ID. This bar was sleazy! The top half was the cheapest hostel in Canada, the bottom half was just......it was like somewhere hope went to die, but it was the only place that would serve us so it was a little slice of heaven to us.

Beer is quite cheap in Canada, but it blows the socks off ya! Being 18 I was still a bit stupid about how much I could drink. Pitches of the house beer were about $4........ we saw no reason to stop drinking. Ever. We drank a stupid amount this night. We weren't even celebrating anything, we were just feeling very Irish that day. Also, Canadians love the Irish, so we only paid for about 1/3 of what we drank.

Long story short I had to be put into a taxi, the driver had to be given my address on a piece of paper, he had to shout me awake when we got there. Turns out I gave him the wrong address so I had to wander around till it was bright enough/I was sober enough to have a clue where I was. I vomited everywhere. When I eventually got home I puked all over my bathroom. I was in a heap. I missed a trip to Whistler the next day and all cos I was in an alcohol induced coma.

Ah, well I can see how that would kinda turn you off beer all right.

Ouch not good so for Spurs, I really do have a love/hate affair with this time of season, it's when every game is a nervous affair.

Aye, have a bad feeling I'll be listening to 'mind the gap' and 'St Totteringhams Day' again come May

Well, back in 08 when I was young and naive, I was living in Vancouver for a while. I was only 18 at the time, and the drinking age there is 19. But because we were all little legends we found a bar that didn't ask for ID. This bar was sleazy! The top half was the cheapest hostel in Canada, the bottom half was just......it was like somewhere hope went to die, but it was the only place that would serve us so it was a little slice of heaven to us.

Beer is quite cheap in Canada, but it blows the socks off ya! Being 18 I was still a bit stupid about how much I could drink. Pitches of the house beer were about $4........ we saw no reason to stop drinking. Ever. We drank a stupid amount this night. We weren't even celebrating anything, we were just feeling very Irish that day. Also, Canadians love the Irish, so we only paid for about 1/3 of what we drank.

Long story short I had to be put into a taxi, the driver had to be given my address on a piece of paper, he had to shout me awake when we got there. Turns out I gave him the wrong address so I had to wander around till it was bright enough/I was sober enough to have a clue where I was. I vomited everywhere. When I eventually got home I puked all over my bathroom. I was in a heap. I missed a trip to Whistler the next day and all cos I was in an alcohol induced coma.

Ah I've had many a day night like that just usually with minus the puking. I was expecting worse :). Atlhough I'd say you were raging you missed Whistler have heard great things from friends about that place.

Ah, well I can see how that would kinda turn you off beer all right.

Lesson learned....the hard way

Aye, have a bad feeling I'll be listening to 'mind the gap' and 'St Totteringhams Day' again come May

I wont lie I sure hope so :o, but its so tight for them Champion League spots right now it's anyone's guess as to how its going to go. But I think Chelsea could be the team most in trouble there the one with patchiest form, were the ones with the best at the moment but that can all change very quickly.

• Advertisement

I wont lie I sure hope so :o, but its so tight for them Champion League spots right now it's anyone's guess as to how its going to go. But I think Chelsea could be the team most in trouble there the one with patchiest form, were the ones with the best at the moment but that can all change very quickly.

Ye have the easiest run in that's for sure though. Plus with Bale FUBARed and that fantastic striker we have up front I don't hold out much hope

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement