Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

P_1 wrote: »
    Ye have the easiest run in that's for sure though. Plus with Bale FUBARed and that fantastic striker we have up front I don't hold out much hope

Yeh im still suprised Adebayoor is still getting away with this act of being a footballer.

I was never a fan of his at Arsenal he's lazy and need countless amount of chances to score one. Only reason he got so many at Arsenal was because at the time he had an amazing midfield behind him giving him so many opportunities. He failed at City and Madrid turned it on for a few months with yous knew he was hanging by his fingetips career wise now is back to normal.

We do have the easier run in, but we have fooked up against the likes of Bradford this season so god only knows.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

The Swiss fans confuse me, it sounds like they're chanting 'By the rivers of babylon'.

Yeah I've lost count of the amount of times I've cursed at Adebayor this season. Really hope he's shown his papers at the end of the season.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Is Defoe injured or something? Doesn't seem like Spurs are flush for strikers at the moment.

Angron wrote: »
    Is Defoe injured or something? Doesn't seem like Spurs are flush for strikers at the moment.

Yeah Defoe, Bale and Lennon currently out injured. Doing wonders for our attacking abilities as you can see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Ew, sports. WHERE ARE ALL THE FEMALES?!?!?

• Advertisement

Yeah Defoe, Bale and Lennon currently out injured. Doing wonders for our attacking abilities as you can see.

How long they all out for?

:pac: aww poor you, I know Eso is drunk somewhere in town. Hows the morgan going down?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Well, I'm no female (I don't think) but I don't know anything about what they're talking about either!! :eek: :pac:

Evenin' all, what's the story?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Well if it helps, I was talking in rock and metal about make-up. Granted, it was how one guys black metal make up kinda made him look like Tard the cat, but still :P

How long they all out for?

Not too sure TBH, wouldn't be surprised if we don't see Bale again till next season though.

Ah jaysys pennos, shattered nerves on the way pour moi

Not too sure TBH, wouldn't be surprised if we don't see Bale again till next season though.

Ah jaysys pennos, shattered nerves on the way pour moi
    I'd say Spurs were relieved it went to that, they didn't look like they could hold out much longer.

• Advertisement

I'd say Spurs were relieved it went to that, they didn't look like they could hold out much longer.

We haven't won a penalty shootout since 1994 though :o

Well... Brad Friedel is a good goalie, so there's that?

Well, I'm no female (I don't think) but I don't know anything about what they're talking about either!! :eek: :pac:

Evenin' all, what's the story?

All good in work, working hard as you can see :pac:, How's Dennis the Menace settling in?

Ah jayss pennos, shattered nerves on the way pour moi

Ooh penos edge of the seat stuff.

Well... Brad Friedel is a good goalie, so there's that?

Methinks he needs to put on a Kane mask to give us any hope

Adebayor what in the blue fook was that :eek:

Well, I think Adebayor just sealed his fate, one of the worst penos I've seen since Terry's one at the Champion's League final when he slipped and fell.

Well, I think Adebayor just sealed his fate.

Is it bad to wish that that gunman in Angola didn't at least shoot him in the ankle or something?

:pac: aww poor you, I know Eso is drunk somewhere in town. Hows the morgan going down?

It's goin down good.... just like me. BOOM :cool:
    Careful you dont get your period!

Back to the golf I suppose, sweet jaysus Augusta is a course I'd love to play

All good in work, working hard as you can see :pac:, How's Dennis the Menace settling in?

Not a bother on him mate. Slept for 7 hours last night, hopefully that thend will continue. :D

Careful you dont get your period!

:eek: :( :P

Too late I think! Had a road rage incident earlier where I gave an ignorant prick a piece of my mind!! :cool:

• Advertisement

Back to the golf I suppose, sweet jaysus Augusta is a course I'd love to play

This is the only golf I like

happy-gilmore-bull-dance-o.gif

Too late I think! Had a road rage incident earlier where I gave an ignorant prick a piece of my mind!! :cool:

I like to contain my road rage to my car, where no one can hear me and no one can point out that it was most likely all my fault....

Not a bother on him mate. Slept for 7 hours last night, hopefully that thend will continue. :D

:eek: :( :P

Happys days :).

:pac: I wont lie I get road rage bad :o, its certainly a weekly occurrence.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

It's hard not to get road rage tbh when there's so many AWFUL drivers around!

Cupcake you're not the only girl around this evening, I've come to save you! *Starts talking about boys and make-up* :pac:

Actually feck it, I have some Sopranos to watch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Ankhyu wrote: »

I like to contain my road rage to my car, where no one can hear me and no one can point out that it was most likely all my fault....

Your still only learning to drive arent ya? If I remember right thats why roadrage hasn't got ya much.

Cupcake you're not the only girl around this evening, I've come to save you! *Starts talking about boys and make-up* :pac:

To be honest my road rage mostly comes not from people being bad drivers, if someone makes a mistake and apologises I wont say a peep, what gets my blood boiling is bad manners, from drivers, cyclists and pedestrians. I have a thing bad manners drive me nuts.

So close!! A moment of silence for our fallen comrade :(:(

Screw you guys! I'm getting drunk!

Your still only learning to drive arent ya? If I remember right thats why roadrage hasn't got ya much.

You mean it's gonna get WORSE?!?!?!?!

I can contain it most of the time, but today I just lost it. Had the fucker out of the car by the throat! He really got my blood boiling. :mad:

:pac: I wont lie I get road rage bad :o, its certainly a weekly occurrence.

Likewise! :o

TOO many!!! Too many stupid, ignorant, inconsiderate arseholes out there!!!

• Advertisement

Hell I'm still trying to get my bit of paper and I'm shouting at people all the time when I'm driving.

I'm meant to be even worse when I'm on the bike though

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement