Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Sorry to bring the mood down, but after a long illness, my granny just died (87 yrs old) She never got over my grandad's death (21 years ago) she took it really, really hard. At least she can be with him now...if that's what happens after you die. :( I feel for my dad....

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Sorry to bring the mood down, but after a long illness, my granny just died (87 yrs old) She never got over my grandad's death (21 years ago) she took it really, really hard. At least she can be with him now...if that's what happens after you die. :( I feel for my dad....

Sorry to hear that PKM. :( Hope you and your family are all ok.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Sorry to hear that PKM.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Sorry for your loss PKM!! My deepest condolences to you and your family! hope all are ok! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Sorry to hear that PKM.

• Advertisement

Thanks all. You're very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I'm so sorry, mate. my thoughts are with you and yours. x

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Sorry to hear this PKM, sounds like she put hope a good fight. Least now you can be relieved in the knowledge her broken heart is healed being back with your grandad xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Sorry to hear that pkm, all the best to you and yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Sorry to hear that PKM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭legspin

My condolences Sir.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Sorry to hear man :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Sorry for your loss PKM.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Sorry for your loss PKM :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Pkm, I meant to say earlier, if you need to talk or anything or get stuff off your chest, I'm more than happy to listen, and you know how to reach me.

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Pkm, I meant to say earlier, if you need to talk or anything or get stuff off your chest, I'm more than happy to listen, and you know how to reach me.

Thanks Lyn, much appreciated. smiley-hug002.gif

On another note, I'm not letting the sad news totally get me down. The funeral isn't until Monday so I'm going to my tattooist tomorrow as planned. He's gonna do work on my Freddy and Pinhead. :)

So my weekend of no drinking is quickly going down the swanny, got a text today from a mate who's home from Berlin for the weekend so well that means pints tomorrow. Sunday night hungover in work it shall be.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

What a baby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I still would

• Advertisement

Looks like I might go out and get drunk tomorrow, so yay. Saw a bottle of Jack Daniels White Rabbit in Tesco too, so I think I might try that.

I still would

:pac::pac: perv, he does make some class films though. Loved Drive,The Place Beyond the Pines looks class and Only God Forgives looks even better.

As hard as he may try he just can't shake of his loyal female fanbase from The Notebook.

Now his co-star Eva Mendes I'd love me some of that.

Angron wrote: »
    Looks like I might go out and get drunk tomorrow, so yay. Saw a bottle of Jack Daniels White Rabbit in Tesco too, so I think I might try that.

Jack Daniels White Rabbit????

http://www.jackdaniels.com/whiskey/120th-anniversary-white-rabbit-saloon

To celebrate the 120th anniversary of the opening of something called the White Rabbit saloon.

To celebrate the 120th anniversary of the opening of something called the White Rabbit saloon.

Feck that looks tasty, whiskey makes me do silly things though...

Yeah, one of my friends gets really bold when he drinks whiskey, it got to the point where most of us stopped bringing some in case he'd sneak off with it.

Oh right sure yeh might aswell, Whiskey is the one drink I can't really drink the next day it leave my stomach in ribbons.

Oh right sure yeh might aswell, Whiskey is the one drink I can't really drink the next day it leave my stomach in ribbons.
    I think the worst I've ever been after a night out was the first time I tried tequila. Sweet jesus that stuff is bad.

I think the worst I've ever been after a night out was the first time I tried tequila. Sweet jesus that stuff is bad.

Ha strangely I like an ol shot of Tequila, haven't had AfterShock in years, drank a bottle of it to myself when I was about 15 worst hangover ever, I don't even know if yeh can still get it.

• Advertisement

Most spirits I tend to be grand with these days mainly because I'd only have the one or two but sweet jaysys a rake of Heineken pints would have me suffering for a while after

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement