Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

P_1 wrote: »
    Feck didn't realise that. What day is it out?

Also that win down in Mordor felt more satisfying than usual

That's coz Munster were better on the night nd ye still won ye buggers :p good game to be fair

That's coz Munster were better on the night nd ye still won ye buggers :p good game to be fair

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

gregers85 wrote: »

Saying it thrice doesn't make it true :p

Great match though, plenty of controversy too, the rugby forum has just melted down :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

18th. Should be awesome.

I've been sorting out the house for the last few hours. Nearly done and then the captain is going to read me a bed time story :P Really need a good night's sleep.

Saying it thrice doesn't make it true :p

Great match though, plenty of controversy too, the rugby forum has just melted down :pac:

Struggling with my smartphone haha :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Melion wrote: »
    Nikko hurtado

It looks better than the photograph :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

The better team won Greg :pac: I'm still annoyed that first try wasn't counted, from what I saw it was down, one of the Munster players just made it hard to see.

Also, went out and bought one, if only to say I'm chasing the White Rabbit :pac: https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/69007_10151561801028584_6344459_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I'm in a comedy club drinking fancy arse cocktails. Atavan is plying me with booze. We played the menu game, drink everything on the list and pick your favourite. I WANNA HAVE SEX ON THE BEACH! !

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm not heading out for another hour or so myself, I'd love a White Russian right about now though >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I WANNA HAVE SEX ON THE BEACH! !

Careful of the sand! It gets everywhere!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Speaking about copying art reminded me of this.

Not exactly the same thing but think it raises similar issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I'm in a comedy club drinking fancy arse cocktails. Atavan is plying me with booze. We played the menu game, drink everything on the list and pick your favourite. I WANNA HAVE SEX ON THE BEACH! !

Nobody ever plys me with booze :( I need a pair of tits.

Love the menu game but I'm not very good at it, I always get stuck on the second or third and decide that it's best thing ever and I don't want to drink anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Christ how many are on the menu :eek:

Attempted to play that game in Bulgaria, aww man the amount of cocktails they had :eek:. Over 40 on one menu, no way could I attempt that. And it was all buy 1, get one free :D. Would go back for the cocktails alone, they were amazing!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Speaking about copying art reminded me of this.[/URL]

Good luck going against Disney, those guys are well noted on copyright laws and infringement.

Interesting though, and it's always made me question where does one idea end and another begin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Evenin' all. What's happening? Not long in, went to get two tatts re-done today (pics in the "I'll show you mine" thread) and then down to my granny's house to see her laid out. Funeral is Monday. Long day, nearly 270 miles done, tired now. Hitting the scratch soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Angron wrote: »
    I'm not heading out for another hour or so myself, I'd love a White Russian right about now though >_>

I love me a good white Russian the Porterhouse in Bray do savage ones.
    Orim wrote: »

Love the menu game but I'm not very good at it, I always get stuck on the second or third and decide that it's best thing ever and I don't want to drink anything else.

Yeh id love tits free booze and something to look at in the mirror win win :D, instead all I get is the usual at the bar so do you want to buy me a drink, no i bloody don't ha.
    Evenin' all. What's happening? Not long in, went to get two tatts re-done today (pics in the "I'll show you mine" thread) and then down to my granny's house to see her laid out. Funeral is Monday. Long day, nearly 270 miles done, tired now. Hitting the scratch soon.

Just had a look there man class, whats next on the sleeve? Hope your doing well.

Just had a look there man class, whats next on the sleeve? Hope your doing well.

Cheers. It'll be either Hannibal Lecter, Leatherface or Jack Torrance (pic below)

249323.jpg

Cheers. It'll be either Hannibal Lecter, Leatherface or Jack Torrance (pic below)

Nice cool pic and a different take on the usual Shining tattoo that gets done :), will you eventually get all three them on or will you have to cut some?

Adiboo wrote: »
    Careful of the sand! It gets everywhere!

Sometimes it's worth it. Sometimes.
    Orim wrote: »

Atavan has no interest in my chesticles!
    FoxyVixen wrote: »
    Christ how many are on the menu :eek:

Attempted to play that game in Bulgaria, aww man the amount of cocktails they had :eek:. Over 40 on one menu, no way could I attempt that. And it was all buy 1, get one free :D. Would go back for the cocktails alone, they were amazing!!!

There was only 3 in fairness, and one tasted like it would do a good job cleaning your toilet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

im drunk yay i feel amazing. :D TWATS five times ive been drunk in seven days, im fling well :)

• Advertisement

Nice cool pic and a different take on the usual Shining tattoo that gets done :), will you eventually get all three them on or will you have to cut some?

That's the idea mate...

He still has to do Hannibal, Leatherface, Jason Voorhees, Jack T., maybe Pennywise and the puzzlebox from Hellraiser. So he still has a bit to do....

Atavan has no interest in my chesticles!

There was only 3 in fairness, and one tasted like it would do a good job cleaning your toilet.

Chesticles just sounds disturbingly wrong.

There usually the ones that blow the head off yeh so result.
    That's the idea mate...

He still has to do Hannibal, Leatherface, Jason Voorhees, Jack T., maybe Pennywise and the puzzlebox from Hellraiser. So he still has a bit to do....

Yeh I like it a lot, love pieces looking a bit unique. Cant wait to see the finished product.

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    I shall keep my cloak of invisibilty for now, therefore you will never know who I am for our next battle of words :cool:

It's all good, at least after my next victory you will be able to picture how smug my face looks :p haha.

Denny are drunk! I'm a little annoyed though, someone took a swing at me for no obvious reason,#

I should have just went home after the laughter lounge but I did not. I danced my ass off to 80's music and i am damn proud!

did you enjoy ythe night anyway?

I did! I had a blast. I'll be hurting in the morning though. And phones should have breathalisers!!

I know that feeling! At least you had fun and thats the imporant part :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

And phones should have breathalisers!!

Naaahhh!

• Advertisement

quiet you!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement