Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Shower of drunkards!!! Out late, being pissed, dancing like idiots, making a show of yourselves....tut tut.

Don't mind me, just jealous!! :pac: Hope ye had a ball.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Atavan has no interest in my chesticles!

tumblr_inline_mh0qccbRfV1qbnggp.jpg

Bored out of my tree in work as per usual. I think I need to start bringing in a hip flask just to get me through my day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

No buses running out in my area for the next hour and a half. Good luck to me getting to work! Time to beg the father for a lift, otherwise it'll be a taxi.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

And phones should have breathalisers!!

Facebook should as well. I have never drunk dialled but I once sent a horrific drunk facebook message that I will never live down.

Facebook
    should as well. I have never drunk dialled but I once sent a horrific
    drunk facebook message that I will never live down.

And the content of this message was......? :p

• Advertisement

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    And the content of this message was......? :p

...not getting posted on a public forum. :p

...not getting posted on a public forum. :p

So it's a PM for details situation :P

Everything should be cut off when on the sauce. I've sent stupid messages on everything at this stage. Once even through Xbox LIVE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Adiboo wrote: »
    Naaahhh!

Oh god.....

I'm not as hungover as i deserve to be in fairness!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Atavan has no interest in my chesticles!.

In fairness I do! I appreciate a nice set of chesticles!

Who the hell calls them that? Such a manky word.

• Advertisement

In fairness I do! I appreciate a nice set of chesticles!

Who doesn't?

CC obviously does. Not a big fan of it myself, especially when you've got so many better words like boobies!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Manky is such a manky word too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Don't diss the chesticles!!

That was the intention. :pac:

I prefer the term "mingin"

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

mankey26.gif

You rang? :pac:

Ignore this post

Ignore this post

No!

Ignore this post

Don't feed the hippopotamus.

I think it might be time to chop my hair. It's just getting to be too much of a pain in the tits.

In other news I'm home and going to make dinner. Just hoping that my "fresh" veg is still good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Inconsiderate smokers are the bane of my existence right now. Can't relax in my own living room without my eyes streaming and coughing up half a lung. *grumbles*

McChubbin wrote: »
    Inconsiderate smokers are the bane of my existence right now. Can't relax in my own living room without my eyes streaming and coughing up half a lung. *grumbles*

Even as a smoker I don't get smoking in the house. It's horrible when it won't clear. Always smoke outside myself. More relaxing that way as well for some reason.

Rewatching Breaking Bad at the moment, I'd forgotten how good some of the early episodes are.

Orim wrote: »
    Even as a smoker I don't get smoking in the house. It's horrible when it won't clear. Always smoke outside myself. More relaxing that way as well for some reason.

Rewatching Breaking Bad at the moment, I'd forgotten how good some of the early episodes are.

I don't smoke anymore, but I wouldn't have been one for smoking in the house even when I did smoke.

That said, I don't think it's hugely inconsiderate for my folks to smoke in the house, they paid for it! :pac:

On another note, I got loads of sexy underwear yesterday. :D And shoes. And a dress. And loads more stuff. I normally hate shopping, but I did well for myself yesterday. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Yeah when I smoked I was always going outside to do it. Couldn't stand smoking indoors for some reason

P_1 wrote: »
    Yeah when I smoked I was always going outside to do it. Couldn't stand smoking indoors for some reason

If it's one or two smoking it never bothered but anymore and it's pretty rotten. It gets in your eyes and you stink of it the next day. I always asked people if they were okay with me smoking around them, I don't think it's fair to assume nonsmokers are okay with it.

I don't smoke anymore, but I wouldn't have been one for smoking in the house even when I did smoke.

That said, I don't think it's hugely inconsiderate for my folks to smoke in the house, they paid for it! :pac:

I'd be half and half on that. If it's someone's place then they should be able to do what they want in it but personnally I'm always mad paranoid about annoying people.

On another note, I got loads of sexy underwear yesterday. :D And shoes. And a dress. And loads more stuff. I normally hate shopping, but I did well for myself yesterday. :D

Pics? :p

I'd be half and half on that. If it's someone's place then they should be able to do what they want in it but personnally I'm always mad paranoid about annoying people.

Pics? :p

I get paranoid about annoying people, but I wouldn't be annoyed if my folks smoked like chimneys around me, since it's their house.

Hell no. :o Only one person's gonna see that shít. :pac:

My folks always smoked up the chimney. Always a bit of a joke in the house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Hell no. :o Only one person's gonna see that shít. :pac:

Me???? :cool: :D

*runs and ducks*

:pac:

• Advertisement

Me???? :cool: :D

*runs and ducks*

:pac:

I don't think your missus would approve of that! :pac: