Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I don't think your missus would approve of that! :pac:

Definitely not!! :) Just winding ya up. I'll shut up now. Have a headache, can't think straight. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Definitely not!! :) Just winding ya up. I'll shut up now. Have a headache, can't think straight. :(

I know ya were, I was just teasing back. :p

Awh, got any painkillers? Had a headache for a few days myself, but that's just because I'm sick. Think it'll be a Lemsip and bed for me soon.

Awh, got any painkillers? Had a headache for a few days myself, but that's just because I'm sick. Think it'll be a Lemsip and bed for me soon.

Took 2 Difene half an hour ago, but no effect. Ah it'll pass in time.

Difene for a headache? Jesus! :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ello ello.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Must be some bloody headache :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

What's difene?

P_1 wrote: »
    Must be some bloody headache :p

It really is....and as strong as they are, they haven't worked. I don't get headaches often, but when I do, they kill me.

Orim wrote: »
    What's difene?

A ridiculously strong painkiller/anti inflammatory

A ridiculously strong painkiller/anti inflammatory

If you think that's strong, try being on that and Tramadol at the same time. I was on them both (3 tabs of each per day) when I had an accident and did some serious damage to my back a few years ago. Was on them for a month, spent the first two weeks high as a kite. :pac:

• Advertisement

If you think that's strong, try being on that and Tramadol at the same time. I was on them both (3 tabs of each per day) when I had an accident and did some serious damage to my back a few years ago. Was on them for a month, spent the first two weeks high as a kite. :pac:

Feck that's some dose :eek:

Strained my quads a few years back and was put on 2 Difine a day, don't remember too much from that course

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Tramadol is hilarious. I was given it for my shoulder after a car crash and waa flying the entire time I was on them. Good times

Feck that's some dose :eek:

Strained my quads a few years back and was put on 2 Difine a day, don't remember too much from that course

Well, I snapped the tendons and ligaments in my lower back and left hip, as well as doing damage to the muscles. I couldn't lie down properly, sit down at all, walk or anything, I could basically stand very still and nothing else! So I needed them to get me to sleep.

Spending 2 weeks absolutely shít faced was fantastic, though! :D

When I broke mt collarbone back in September I was on Difene AND Tramadol AND two others I can't remember. Freaky sh!t....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I think the only time I was on strong enough painkillers was when I broke my wrist one time. Worst part of it was, I had broken it about 2-3 days after I was out of the cast from breaking it the first time :P All in all, I've had 3 broken wrists, all broken the same way while playing Gaelic football.

I'm quite lucky, I've only had one broken bone. Broke my nose when an ex was trying to convince me to sleep with him, years back. You know when they go to push you down on the bed? Well, he had a broken wrist in a cast, and as he went to push me on the bed, I refused to move because I didn't want to sleep with him ( lol! ), he leaned on his broken wrist, fell into me and I got 20 odd stone of a 6'10 man fall on top of me, with his shoulder smacking me right on the nose. I refused a nose job (left it too long before going to hospital for it to be re-set in time) because it looks okay, just a slightly deviated septum is all that's visible, so now I can't breathe through one nostril, have had to have a few minor ops to try fix that (none of which worked because I refused a full rhinoplasty) and I can twist my nose about 200 degrees around. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

I've never had a pain killer in my life

I live on Neurophen plus during a certain time of the month. Bloody godsends.

Arawn wrote: »

You're a better man than I!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Arawn wrote: »

Same as myself but I've never had any big accidents.

• Advertisement

You're a better man than I!

Woah, woah, woah.....you're a man???? :eek: :P

RDJ_Woah.gif

Woah, woah, woah.....you're a man???? :eek: :P

RDJ_Woah.gif

No... Which is why he is a better man than I!

No... Which is why he is a better man than I!

*mumbles* :o:p

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I only take painkillers when I'm absolutely dying, as I'm incredibly resistant to painkillers and anaesthetics. Need to get waaaay more than the regular dose when I go to the dentist, up to 5/6 times the usual at times!
    When I am dying with pain, strong painkillers only manage to take the edge off. And by strong I am including the morphine they gave me post surgery in that...

I've never had morphine, id love to give it a try!

In other news I just bought these cos I'm a whopper hipster.... Dont judge me....

31vq88xsgul.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Dirty hipster head on ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I've never had morphine, id love to give it a try!

Didn't do a damn thing for me in any way.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Orim wrote: »
    Same as myself but I've never had any big accidents.

I'm including headache tabs the lot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Didn't do a damn thing for me in any way.

Clearly didn't have a few cans with it :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement