Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Ah right, fair enough. Questions are good *The More You Know

I guess that's just a difference between us. Like I'm not into piercings and can't really see the point of them but I don't really worry about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭RhoDoDenDron

Take a look at this guy. His work is what I'd consider just about perfect. I meet a lot of people that don't really like piercings, and a lot of them are weirded out by my work, including some of my own family. There's absolutely nothing you'll do in life that won't piss someone off :)

549559_588128481211032_1640960524_n.jpg

Wouldn't be that pushed on it myself although the work on that chest piece is really good. His sleeve looks nice though.

I'd be hard pressed to explain why I like tattoos, it's just one of those things. At least for me. I could no more explain why I don't like fish.

Meant to go for a walk but the sun had gone down so I had tea and toast with a load of nutella instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

RhoDoDenDron for what it's worth dude, I think you put yourself across well.

And that design (to my mind) has quite a simple meaning, it's a 'storm in a teacup'. I wouldn't really have read anything more into it than that. Sometimes all the 'meaning' behind a tattoo that someone gets is that they like the subject matter/style/their interpretation of it. And to be perfectly honest, sometimes that's all that's needed! (Particularly once you get past your first/second tattoo!) Some people feel the need to force meaning into what they're getting tattooed onto themselves, and sometimes it genuinely may mean that to them, even if the relevance is not apparent to an outside observer.

Bit it's also a lot like piercings in a way, a lot of the time it's simply about the aesthetic of the thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

i love drunk ebay-ing.its my favourite pasttime.for the dbz fans out there i just bought my baby boy this

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/110772811823?var=410052556057&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

When I do drunk online shopping, it's usually steam. I know I've bought at least 5 games when hammered on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

Angron wrote: »
    When I do drunk online shopping, it's usually steam. I know I've bought at least 5 games when hammered on it.

its ebay all the way with me.drunkenly bought umbrellas from south korea that have handles that look like sword hilts,to telescopes because one night i wanted to look at the moon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Got myself up and early to go the gym only to discover my dad has taken the bloody car!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Sure go for a run! :)

Got into work twenty minutes early, so I'd have time to get a coffee and read the paper, but noooo, I had a customer demand I open early to serve him, even though I pointed out that we don't open til ten. :mad:

Been quite busy since I started, though. Normally, we'd have no customers, or possibly one, between ten and midday, but I've had six in the past hour. Hopefully it stays busy, I want work to do! :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I love the chest piece above - big fan of dotwork and the symmetry it entails. I've always enjoyed both piercings and tattoos but strayed towards piercings myself as they were less "permanent" and were cheaper. Only in recent times I've really started following tattoo artists and I now spend an hour or two looking at tattoos on Instagram. I think I've seen at least a million tattoos that I now want :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

It's been a while since I've gotten a piercing, I kinda want to get a new one soonish, dunno what though.

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Sure go for a run! :)

I can't just go for a run. There's some serious feats of engineering that need to occur before there's a bra I can go running in exists.

I can't
    just go for a run. There's some serious feats of engineering that need
    to occur before there's a bra I can go running in exists.

I know some great places for good sports bras if you want me to pm them to you later? I'm a 34hh, so believe me, I HAVE to know good sports bras. :pac:

I know some great places for good sports bras if you want me to pm them to you later? I'm a 34hh, so believe me, I HAVE to know good sports bras. :pac:

I'll have to invest in a good one. Or start strapping the feckers down.

I'll have to invest in a good one. Or start strapping the feckers down.

tbh, if you're a c cup or above, you NEED a good one. I tried cheaper ones and nearly knocked myself out. :pac:

tbh, if you're a c cup or above, you NEED a good one. I tried cheaper ones and nearly knocked myself out. :pac:

Yay, more money! Stupid boobs :mad:

Yay, more money! Stupid boobs :mad:

Try paying more than fifty each time you need just one bra! Bra shops seem to assume that someone with a hh cup size must be morbid obese and need a 46 in the band, whereas I need a 34, which is almost impossible to find in my cup size. :(

Stupid boobs :mad:

How dare you!

You be thanking god for your boobage! :P

Orim wrote: »
    How dare you!

Men always react like that. I've been given arise by almost every man I know once I mention that I'm planning to get a reduction. :pac:

How dare you!

You dont understand what we go through! They're bloody hard work!

• Advertisement

Men always react like that. I've been given arise by almost every man I know once I mention that I'm planning to get a reduction. :pac:

A reduction :eek:??!?!?!?!? Should be illeagal :pac:

But think of all the joy they bring the world :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Ye have the complete freedom to sit down without sitting on yer balls. Ye have it easy

Arawn wrote: »
    Ye have the complete freedom to sit down without sitting on yer balls. Ye have it easy

We also bleed for five days every month and can't run without getting a black eye!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I've never once had this problem. I guess gravity has been kind to me.

It's hard to understate just how bad that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

We also bleed for five days every month and can't run without getting a black eye!

Five days?! I wish mine were so short. I guess I'm at least lucky I have small boobs. I can run in a normal bra.

Five
    days?! I wish mine were so short. I guess I'm at least lucky I have
    small boobs. I can run in a normal bra.

Mine are closer to two weeks tbh, but I was going by the average. :pac:

Mine are closer to two weeks tbh, but I was going by the average. :pac:

Two weeks? Jesus and I thought five days was on the long side.

Two weeks? Jesus and I thought five days was on the long side.

:pac: I have a disease/condition that makes them bad. :pac:

• Advertisement

This conversation was fun till the period talk started....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement