Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

This conversation was fun till the period talk started....
    I agree :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Back to boobs - Aren't they great? Discuss.

Is aren't correct there? It seemed right but looks very wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

It's right. :pac:

I love boobs. Nuf said.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

In that context I always read it as a contraction of "Are they not", so it'd be right to me, even if it's wrong grammatically :P

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    It's right. :pac:

I love boobs. Nuf said.

But you're talking about reductions. Taking some joy out of the world.

If you look back through the years there was lots of wars and the further you go back the more wars there was. In days gone by low cut tops were not fashionable. As we have increased the amount of cleavage we have reduced the amount of wars.

Where are the worst wars now? The third world. What do the third world lack? Wonderbras. I rest my case.

• Advertisement

Orim wrote: »
    But you're talking
    about reductions. Taking some joy out of the world.

If you look back through the years there was lots of wars and the
    further you go back the more wars there was. In days gone by low cut
    tops were not fashionable. As we have increased the amount of cleavage
    we have reduced the amount of wars.

Where are the worst wars now? The third world. What do the third world
    lack? Wonderbras. I rest my case.

I have never laughed so much in my life. :pac:

They'll still be big after the reduction, ffs! I'm only able to go down to an F cup!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Orim wrote: »
    But you're talking about reductions. Taking some joy out of the world.

If you look back through the years there was lots of wars and the further you go back the more wars there was. In days gone by low cut tops were not fashionable. As we have increased the amount of cleavage we have reduced the amount of wars.

Where are the worst wars now? The third world. What do the third world lack? Wonderbras. I rest my case.

You may be onto something there Orim! Boobs for everyone! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Boobs are awesome, but troublesome /grope

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

What just came into my mind reading the above...

tumblr_lq95lfXV0b1qg8azxo1_500.gif

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Try paying more than fifty each time you need just one bra! Bra shops seem to assume that someone with a hh cup size must be morbid obese and need a 46 in the band, whereas I need a 34, which is almost impossible to find in my cup size. :(

I'm a really really odd bra size too, tis a pain in the gick but I just have to wait for M&S to have sales, then I stock up. When I started losing weight, I prayed to the bewb gods to let them stay the same size. Of course, what was the first thing to shrink?! :mad:

• Advertisement

jenizzle wrote: »
    I'm a really
    really odd bra size too, tis a pain in the gick but I just have to wait
    for M&S to have sales, then I stock up. When I started losing
    weight, I prayed to the bewb gods to let them stay the same size. Of
    course, what was the first thing to shrink?! :mad:

Mine got bigger when I lost weight, which disgusted me. I lost twelve inches of back fat, but gained two cup sizes!

Mine got bigger when I lost weight, which disgusted me. I lost twelve inches of back fat, but gained two cup sizes!

They may not have gotten bigger, a hh in a 34 back would be equivalent to about a 38 f

They may not have gotten bigger, a hh in a 34 back would be equivalent to about a 38 f

Most bras differ by one size of band/cup, rather than two. :) I thought that, though, so got 38g bras the other day. band was hanging off of me, and I was spilling out of the cups. :( Like, I was an f when I lost weight originally, went down to a 34 in the band and a few months later, had to move up to a g, then h and then hh in cups. My docs said they're gonna stop growing when I'm 25, so I can't go for a reduction til then. But they look great, so fcuk it. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 44 manarocket

Shoit thread

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Was the 2nd one dear?

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Papillon!

dinorebel wrote: »
    Was the 2nd one dear?

weh heh heh :p:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Then don't read it. But another comment like that here and you won't be able to read it at all.

Jaysus Damo, you're on the ball today. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

I wouldn't mind being a cup bigger but honestly I'm quite happy with mine. One of my friends is a size J. They're great but I don't envy her having to carry that weight around!

In other news, work is very quiet today. Halp!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Wouldnt mind being a few cups smaller myself

• Advertisement

I wouldn't mind being about 2 cup sizes smaller, but I do genuinely like having bigger boobs. They look great once everything is in proportion.

I
    wouldn't mind being about 2 cup sizes smaller, but I do genuinely like
    having bigger boobs. They look great once everything is in
    proportion.

I love it as well, tbh. I think mine look great, as cocky as that sounds. Only reason I'm going for a reduction of a few sizes is because I'm out of proportion, but they're still gonna be big. I love them tbh. :)

All boobs look great once they're in proportion. If it's true that anything more than a handful is a waste then I need a man with really, really big hands.

All boobs
    look great once they're in proportion. If it's true that anything more
    than a handful is a waste then I need a man with really, really big
    hands.

While drunk several months back, friends decided to see if I had a handful or more. Took four hands for each boob! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭RhoDoDenDron

Alcohol + boobs = great times!

I remember I was once the judge of a boob competition with three of my female friends. Not even sure who suggested it! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

I remember I was once the judge of a boob competition with three of my female friends. Not even sure who suggested it! :p

Who won?

Passenger wrote: »
    Who won?

I'd imagine he did, getting to judge boobs is a prize in itself!

I would like to be introduced to your friends and advised of the dates of any such future competitions.

I promise to be a fair and impartial judge.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭RhoDoDenDron

I can't remember, but I was the real winner of the occasion :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Woke up, stretched out and started reading here and Isee lots of talk of boob reductions, what has gone wrong with the world.

217.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement