Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Woke up,
    stretched out and started reading here and Isee lots of talk of boob
    reductions, what has gone wrong with the world.

217.gif

You already knew I want a reduction! You gave me abuse over it several months ago. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Woke up, stretched out and started reading here and Isee lots of talk of boob reductions, what has gone wrong with the world.

217.gif

Don't act like you're not impressed

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭RhoDoDenDron

I've gotta find my way out to a hotel in Maynooth now. Funny how the two events I'm attending this week (according to Facebook) are a gospel choir service and Club Hell! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Don't act like you're not impressed

I was impressed until I read all this talk of reductions then well..... I wept for humanity.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I was impressed until I read all this talk of reductions then well..... I wept for humanity.

Some women aren't looking for anything logical, like boobs. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some women just want to watch the world burn.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

lol, are we still talking about boobs on here :pac:, longest single point of conversation for the day I think I've ever seen in here :pac:.

@Orim, you should sell your strongly researched link with wars and boobage. You would make a fortune in the ad campaigns :pac:. And think of all those lovely boobies taking the guns out of the soldiers hands :pac: So many meanings can be relayed through that image alone :pac:

That's a fantastic idea and just think of all the hands-on research I would have to do :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Definitely a man's wet dream career :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    lol, are we still talking about boobs on here :pac:, longest single point of conversation for the day I think I've ever seen in here :pac:.

Well it's a very serious topic! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

All boobs look great once they're in proportion. If it's true that anything more than a handful is a waste then I need a man with really, really big hands.

How YOU doin'?? :D

the-science-of-sleep-had-some-big-hands-30726-1237324696-15.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

sofia-vergara-bikini.jpg

1655597440_1355575574.jpg

huzzah for boobs

Jaysus, resize the images, man! Stretching my screen. Nice tits, though. *drools*

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Jaysus, resize the images, man! Stretching my screen. Nice tits, though. *drools*

you mean reduce the size of boobs??

NEVER

Arawn wrote: »
    you mean reduce the size of boobs??

NEVER

I just wanted to fap over them without having to use my mouse to move the screen! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

How YOU doin'?? :D

the-science-of-sleep-had-some-big-hands-30726-1237324696-15.jpg

He looks like my future ex husband.

No, no second image is perfect size the cleavage take up the whole screen :), she does have some seriously hairy arms though :eek:.

she has arms??

No, no second image is perfect size the cleavage take up the whole screen :), she does have some seriously hairy arms though :eek:.

I was too busy looking at her tits, only noticed that when you mentioned it. :pac:

I was too busy looking at her tits, only noticed that when you mentioned it. :pac:

Quite funny, both positive gay test results, one a lot better than the other!!

I love how I act like a lesbo even though I'm as straight as a ruler. :D

• Advertisement

dinorebel wrote: »
    Was the 2nd one dear?

probably cost a couple of bucks alright

hey now manly women might float your boat ;):p, but I was enjoying the cleavage until I saw manly hairy arms and chicks with dicks don't rock my boat ;).

hey now manly women might float your boat ;):p, but I was enjoying the cleavage until I saw manly hairy arms and chicks with dicks don't rock my boat ;).

Darker skinned women tend to be more hairy in general than pale women. Doesn't make them men, ffs. :pac:

I'd just give her some veet and then I'd be good to go. :D That said, the pic makes me glad I have very little body hair and that it's all white blonde. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

I'm surprised anybody noticed the hair on her arms.

Passenger wrote: »
    I'm surprised anybody noticed the hair on her arms.

Especially a straight man noticing it! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Especially a straight man noticing it! :pac:

i must admit i spotted it too :o kinda reminds me of these memes haha

249901.jpg

gregers85 wrote: »
    i must admit i spotted it too :o kinda reminds me of these memes haha

249901.jpg

I did.

After I read the caption.

I did.

After I read the caption.

There's a caption?

Orim wrote: »
    There's a caption?

Yeah. You'll start to notice it after about 5 mins.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

probably cost a couple of bucks alright

It was fair game to take the piss I suppose and someone had to take a shot at it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement