Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

What's Beethoven's favourite fruit?
    BANANANAAAAAA!

^ Awful joke, and you have to both say it aloud and know the reference to get it! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

whats tomahto wit u i want to know the punchline

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

That's amazing. Weirdly I can only see that working as written down joke that you read aloud.

I assume by reference you mean the symphony? Or is there something else that I'm missing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭legspin

What's Beethoven's favourite fruit?
    BANANANAAAAAA!

^ Awful joke, and you have to both say it aloud and know the reference to get it! :D

"... Nanny Ogg knew how to start spelling 'banana', but didn't know how you stopped."

Pterry.

What's Beethoven doing at the moment?
    Decomposing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

What do you call a blind deer?
    no eyed deer

• Advertisement

What do you call a three-legged donkey?
    Wonkey

I don't know if we should get into bad jokes, there's only so much server space.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

What did the magic tractor turn into?
    A field

Orim wrote: »
    What do you call a three-legged donkey?
    Wonkey

I don't know if we should get into bad jokes, there's only so much server space.

Sorry, just got to take this to it's illogical conclusion.

What to you call a three-legged, one-eyed donkey in a bar in the U.S.playing the piano badly?
    A plinky-plonky, honky-tonky winky-wonky

legspin wrote: »
    Sorry, just got to take this to it's illogical conclusion.

What to you call a three-legged, one-eyed donkey in a bar in the U.S.playing the piano badly?
    A plinky-plonky, honky-tonky winky-wonky

Love that joke.

Just considered that you could have, What do you call a flying, one-eyed, three-legged donkey?
    A winky wonkey wonder

Dunno know if works that well. Maybe I'll just stick to repeated jokes.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

dinorebel wrote: »
    What do you call a blind deer? No eyed deer.

Your supposed to wait till we guess :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

seriously what have we started :)

why did damo ban boards members 'en masse'

.....because of the last few hours of o.t.b.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Your supposed to wait till we guess :(
    Have no idea how to do the hidden text thing:o
    I prefer self deprecating humour, but I'm not very good at it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

dinorebel wrote: »
    Have no idea how to do the hidden text thing:o
    I prefer self deprecating humour, but I'm not very good at it.
    Use the spoiler option when you're replying to the thread, or the codes
    your text you want to hide [/ spoiler] (without the space after the /)

It'd look like this:

[html]
    This text is hidden
    [/html]

=
    This text is also hidden

Time to pig out, large Dominos with garlic bread, wedges and cookies on the way. I expect a food coma later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

P_1 wrote: »
    Time to pig out, large Dominos with garlic bread, wedges and cookies on the way. I expect a food coma later

I genuinely don't understand how people can fit that much food in their stomach without getting sick. :pac:

I'm by no means thin, but holy mother of god, I'd be stuffed after two slices of pizza, like food coma type stuffed.

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I genuinely don't understand how people can fit that much food in their stomach without getting sick. :pac:

I'm by no means thin, but holy mother of god, I'd be stuffed after two slices of pizza, like food coma type stuffed.

Ah I haven't eaten much all day. I have a ridiculous metabolism though, no matter how much I eat I stay mad thin. Just weighed myself the other day and somehow I weigh less then 10 stone

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭RhoDoDenDron

Boojum have a time trial competition later this month, in teams of four. :p

Boojum have a time trial competition later this month, in teams of four. :p

Best burritos ever.

I can pack away a lot of food but I'd never be one for a time trial. I'm fairly slow eater.

... no matter how much I eat I stay mad thin....

I hate you and all that you stand for.

• Advertisement

What??!!
    Two slices wouldn't fill gap in me tooth
    Need at least a 14 inch double neat delux pizza with wedges and chicken tenders heap load of garlic sauce two cans of coke and plenty of room on couch to move about :)

Ah I haven't eaten much all day. I have a ridiculous metabolism though, no matter how much I eat I stay mad thin. Just weighed myself the other day and somehow I weigh less then 10 stone

If I haven't eaten all day, I tend to handle even less food at night, bit strange. :pac:

I'm so jealous. That said, I'm down to 11 stone now, used to be a few stone over 20, so I'm doing okay, just need to get to 9 and a half. :)

I have a really slow metabolism because I have PCOS (yay for women problems!) and that makes it difficult to lose weight, but lots of exercise and diet sorts me out. :) Having a tiny appetite has helped a lot, too. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

I'd be in the same boat, alhough I never weighed that little always had a high metabolism could eat what I wanted and do tend to loose weight quicker than I gain weight but being on this exercise regime and new diet I have put on about half a stone in a few weeks, Im now up the weighing 13 stone and starting to see the results :), hopefully onwards and upwards :).
    Orim wrote: »
    Best burritos ever.

I can pack away a lot of food but I'd never be one for a time trial. I'm fairly slow eater.

Boojums ust give it a go, how does it compare to Burritos and Blues?

But yeh im the same im a seriously slow eater I'd never be one for a time trial.

I'd be in the same boat, alhough I never weighed that little always had a high metabolism could eat what I wanted and do tend to loose weight quicker than I gain weight but being on this exercise regime and new diet I have put on about half a stone in a few weeks, Im now up the weighing 13 stone and starting to see the results :), hopefully onwards and upwards :).

But yeh im the same im a seriously slow eater I'd never be one for a time trial.

I feel that since Marty is talking about how he's happy about gaining weight, I should mention that last night, he said 'I have boobs now!' and told me to feel them. :pac: :pac:

What??!!
    Two slices wouldn't fill gap in me tooth
    Need at least a 14 inch double neat delux pizza with wedges and chicken tenders heap load of garlic sauce two cans of coke and plenty of room on couch to move about :)

Jaysus. :eek: I remember the first time I went for pizza in Apache with some new friends several years back, they all fell around laughing at me because I couldn't finish a 7 inch pizza, whereas they were all eating large pizzas. :(

I could pack away (most of) a regular pizza and some sides if I really wanted to, but I've been very good for a while now (calorie controlled diet), and am feeling the benefits. :)

That said, if I was able to exercise, it'd probably come off a lot easier. Stupid back issues. :( Chiropractor sessions have me feeling a good bit better, even after just two, but been warned to take it easy for now still.

Jaysus. :eek: I remember the first time I went for pizza in Apache with some new friends several years back, they all fell around laughing at me because I couldn't finish a 7 inch pizza, whereas they were all eating large pizzas. :(

Wouldn't blame ya
    Apache pizza is mank. Either not Cooked or over cooked
    I love papa johns pizza or pizza place
    Very picky about my food :)
    But usually I'm like a bin and just shovel food in me then suffer in gym next day

Wouldn't blame ya
    Apache pizza is mank. Either not Cooked or over cooked
    I love papa johns pizza or pizza place
    Very picky about my food :)
    But usually I'm like a bin and just shovel food in me then suffer in gym next day

I was head pizza chef for Papa John's for a few years. I despise their food as a result. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Clondalkin has the best pizzeria around Claire's Pizza wipes the floor with Domino's etc. Proper non greasy tasty pizzas :).

• Advertisement

My best burritos ever was not hyperbolic. I've never had better. Although I haven't been to burritos n' blues since they reopened.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement