Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Why don't you forget about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

jenizzle wrote: »
    And now I just have Simple Minds stuck in my head :rolleyes:

Just to make sure you havent forgot any of the lyrics :p

I dont know about anyone else but I suddenly have an urge to watch The Breakfast Club, fcuk it have a Brat Pack marathon :).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I dont know about anyone else but I suddenly have an urge to watch The Breakfast Club, fcuk it have a Brat Pack marathon :).

For some reason I read that as a Brad Pitt marathon and I got really confused.

Also I must confess that I have not seen The Breakfast Club either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Orim wrote: »
    For some reason I read that as a Brad Pitt marathon and I got really confused.

Also I must confess that I have not seen The Breakfast Club either.

Thank fúck for that! I'm not alone! :D

Both of you, stand in the corner until further notice!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    I'm definitely going to be banned now... I don't know what 'The Breakfast Club is either. :pac:

WHAT??? There's only one thing for this.....

Facepalm.gif

Get thee to a video store or google or Netflix or something. The shame! :P :pac:

To many artists not enough skin :mad: im really liking Silvano Fiato lately.

And love this piece he done

396172_299441880166995_1445496325_n.jpg

304366_526262457389918_1405828778_n.jpg

Oh and that one to feck I want all the tattoos :)

That King Kong piece is really nice. This forum is a terrible influence on me, all I want now is new tattoos.

That King Kong piece is really nice. This forum is a terrible influence on me, all I want now is new tattoos.

Thats what facebook has become to me a place were i perv on and tease myself with amazing tattoos :o.

Same, actually. Got my first tattoo 4 years ago. Started browsing and lurking in this forum a year ago, got my next tattoo a few months later. Start tentatively posting, got my next tattoo 9 months after my second. Now, it's a month and a half since my last tatt and I'm getting my next one done in about 2 months.

If I keep decreasing the time between tattoos, I'll be covered from head to toe in a year. :pac: Guys, I blame all of you!

• Advertisement

Thats what facebook has become to me a place were i perv on and tease myself with amazing tattoos :o.

Yeah that's happening too. Further to that I got the tattoo artists magazine app because they have newsfeed thing with different artists.

If I'm off tomorrow I'm tempted to stop into stigmata tattoo. I want to check it out because it's local but I'm afraid to go in.

Same, actually. Got my first tattoo 4 years ago. Started browsing and lurking in this forum a year ago, got my next tattoo a few months later. Start tentatively posting, got my next tattoo 9 months after my second. Now, it's a month and a half since my last tatt and I'm getting my next one done in about 2 months.

If I keep decreasing the time between tattoos, I'll be covered from head to toe in a year. :pac: Guys, I blame all of you!

I think you mean you can thank everyone here ;)
    Yeah that's happening too. Further to that I got the tattoo artists magazine app because they have newsfeed thing with different artists.

If I'm off tomorrow I'm tempted to stop into stigmata tattoo. I want to check it out because it's local but I'm afraid to go in.

Yeh what app is that?

Ah sure pop in ya might aswell:)

Yeh what app is that?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.inkhealth.tamdirectory&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5pbmtoZWFsdGgudGFtZGlyZWN0b3J5Il0.

It's 2.50 but it's pretty cool. Newsfeed for various artists blogs, an artist feed that brings up examples of work and an artist locator in case you're somewhere unknown and really need to get inked.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I really want to get some work done by Volko. Big fan of his trash polka work

393322_461627107214774_1814163280_n.jpg

A trip to France is in order eventually. :)

I think you mean you can thank everyone here ;)

If it ever prevents me from getting a job, I'll BLAME you all. If it doesn't, well, I'll just look amazing. :pac:

Orim, may as well go in, just have a little self restraint. :p

A celebrity went to an (apparently) well respected graffiti style tattoo artist and got this done -

16hq5aw.jpg

Holy... mother... of God... That's all I can say. :eek::eek::eek:

I hate when I'm work and can't see pictures :(

A celebrity went to an (apparently) well respected graffiti style tattoo artist and got this done -

16hq5aw.jpg

Oh good God!!! I hope whoever did that was shot! :eek: That's an abomination of a tattoo.

What's worse is, it's a celeb who already has tattoos! You'd think they'd learn by now! :eek: That's worse than some home done tattoos by novices that I've seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Who is the celeb?

• Advertisement

What's worse is, it's a celeb who already has tattoos! You'd think they'd learn by now! :eek: That's worse than some home done tattoos by novices that I've seen.
    What 'celeb' and what 'artist' was that?

Didn't know if I was allowed name names because I didn't know if there were any rules against slating tatts, my bad. :o

The 'celeb' is Scarlett Johannsen, just read about it in the paper today. The 'artist' *if you could call him that* is Fuzi Uvtpk. He's apparently well liked over in France, but holy mother of god, check out this link to his gallery of tattoos, he's fúcking terrible! :eek:

http://fuzi-uvtpk.com/en/gallery/tattoo.html

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Maybe it's a new niche he's aiming for? "Being slightly crap is actual art" or some sh*te like that?

Or not.

Maybe it's a new niche he's aiming for? "Being slightly crap is actual art" or some sh*te like that?

Or not.

Yeah, it must be a way of saying that everyone has artistic talent inside of them, it's just subective... or he's just shíte.

Didn't know if I was allowed name names because I didn't know if there were any rules against slating tatts, my bad. :o
    She's in the media spotlight, not a user here, so it's kinda a grey area.

Still, no matter how bad that is, (and it really is) if I got to see it in the flesh I would be thinking those words... :pac:

The 'celeb' is Scarlett Johannsen, just read about it in the paper today. The 'artist' *if you could call him that* is Fuzi Uvtpk. He's apparently well liked over in France, but holy mother of god, check out this link to his gallery of tattoos, he's fúcking terrible! :eek:

http://fuzi-uvtpk.com/en/gallery/tattoo.html

Celeb or not, there's no excuse for being that dumb to get a brutal tattoo like that.

Secondly, looking through his "gallery", I didn't see one tattoo that I could say "meh that's not bad, wouldn't mind that myself", they all look like they were drawn by a blind 5 year old child. Then again, maybe that's the point?

Or not.

Yeah, like bad is the new good. But surely not "sh!te is the new brilliant"!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

She's in the media spotlight, not a user here, so it's kinda a grey area.

Still, no matter how bad that is, (and it really is) if I got to see it in the flesh I would be thinking those words... :pac:

I met scarlet Johanson in the flesh, i would not be looking at her tattoos!

I met scarlet Johanson in the flesh, i would not be looking at her tattoos!

+1 to that. I might be straight, but women like her could turn me. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭LucyLouLou

16hq5aw.jpg

Jeeeeesus, I'd prefer to get tattooed by Helen Keller than him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭ZombieBride

I keep forgetting that I got my back tattooed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement