Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Slightly overestimated my appetite. On the plus side, that's tomorrow night's dinner sorted though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

P_1 wrote: »
    Slightly overestimated my appetite. On the plus side, that's tomorrow night's dinner sorted though

Any chance of sending it my way? I'm really not bothered making dinner.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I was head pizza chef for Papa John's for a few years. I despise their food as a result. :pac:

That's a sin in my pizza related religion ;)

All this talk of pizza yet I've none there and don't get paid till tomorrow so them lidl chicken wings will do
    They're real nice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

That's a sin in my pizza related religion ;)

All this talk of pizza yet I've none there and don't get paid till tomorrow so them lidl chicken wings will do
    They're real nice

:pac: On the plus side, I make a feckin' amaaaaaaazing pizza from scratch at home. So bloody messy though, takes ages to clean up after.

I actually had those last week, my mate's mam made some for us. They were lovely. :)

Hate you!! :)
    The only thing I scratch is me boll0x
    Some lidl food is nice though bar the cheese
    Not big fan of the cheese

Cheese and boll0x in same sentence
    This can't end well

• Advertisement

Hate you!! :)
    The only thing I scratch is me boll0x
    Some lidl food is nice though bar the cheese
    Not big fan of the cheese

Cheese and boll0x in same sentence
    This can't end well

:pac: I make almost everything from scratch, I much prefer cooking fresh food. :)

I don't really eat lidl food tbh. Not being snobby or anything like that, I just live a good deal nearer to Dunnes, Tesco and Superquinn. :)

Same here
    Lidl is 1 minute drive or 5 min to the square
    So I usually depending on funds I opt for lidl

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Same here
    Lidl is 1 minute drive or 5 min to the square
    So I usually depending on funds I opt for lidl

So you live in the posh part of Tallaght, if you can call it that :p.

Looks like Chris Gherman is doing the same as Andy Engel last week and giving out about someone copying his work.

Looks like Chris Gherman is doing the same as Andy Engel last week and giving out about someone copying his work.

That on his Facebook? Must go have a snoop.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭RhoDoDenDron

Gahh, all this talk of food! :O

• Advertisement

Wouldn't call it posh but looks nicer than most areas in tallaght :)

Just had some wings there
    My god I'm stuffed
    While bag down the hatch and in work in hour
    Il be bolloxed

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I'm starving and there's nothing to eat in the house. Suggestions on what to do? I can see lidl from my house so I'm open to getting supplies.

I'm starving and there's nothing to eat in the house. Suggestions on what to do? I can see lidl from my house so I'm open to getting supplies.

2 chicken breasts. Various veg (if you eat it!). Jar of whatever spices you like (cajun, jerk, five spice, cayenne pepper, paprika, etc). Olive oil (or vegetable oil if you have it, preferably olive though). Rice noodles (or rice!).

Dice the chicken and veg. Fry in a few spoons of oil and two tsp of whatever spice you like. Boil the noodles for 5 minutes, or the rice for 8-10 minutes. Throw the rice or noodles into the pan. Stir continuously for 2-3 mins. Eat. :D

My dog is sick. :( She was lethargic, shakey and moody all day, so brought her to the vet. She had to have blood tests done, he thinks there's something wrong with either her liver or her pancreas. :( She had to get a pain relief injection to get her through the night til her bloods come back. :(:( I don't want her to be sick! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Starting a sleeve next week, should I shave my arm?

Starting a sleeve next week, should I shave my arm?

If you're going to, make sure to shave it the day you go in, otherwise there'll be stubble on your arm from the night before. Generally they'll shave it themselves, though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Some places might give the area a going over with a razor (I know when I've had it done, the places shaved it), but it might not hurt to do it yourself if you'd prefer it.

Cheers folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

2 chicken breasts. Various veg (if you eat it!). Jar of whatever spices you like (cajun, jerk, five spice, cayenne pepper, paprika, etc). Olive oil (or vegetable oil if you have it, preferably olive though). Rice noodles (or rice!).

Dice the chicken and veg. Fry in a few spoons of oil and two tsp of whatever spice you like. Boil the noodles for 5 minutes, or the rice for 8-10 minutes. Throw the rice or noodles into the pan. Stir continuously for 2-3 mins. Eat. :D

My dog is sick. :( She was lethargic, shakey and moody all day, so brought her to the vet. She had to have blood tests done, he thinks there's something wrong with either her liver or her pancreas. :( She had to get a pain relief injection to get her through the night til her bloods come back. :(:( I don't want her to be sick! :(

I'm off to lidl so!

Aw no :( Hope she gets better soon!

I'm off to lidl so!

Aw no :( Hope she gets better soon!

Good man! It's really easy to cook, too. :D

So do I! :(

Aw hope your dog gets better Eso.

I finally motivated myself to make dinner but I became distracted and I've spent the last hour making a cake. I got mixed up :pac:

• Advertisement

If the cake turns out great its not a bad mix up. Everybody loves cake. Except diabetics.

If the cake turns out great its not a bad mix up. Everybody loves cake. Except diabetics.

And me, damn allergies. :mad:

Lads, meant to ask - Would you guys appreciate the presence of cake at the beers on Saturday? If I have time, and people want it, I'll make some on Saturday morning after my work out. :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

And me, damn allergies. :mad:

Lads, meant to ask - Would you guys appreciate the presence of cake at the beers on Saturday? If I have time, and people want it, I'll make some on Saturday morning after my work out. :)

Add some "special" ingredient of the herbal type to the cake and it will go down a treat!!!

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Add some "special" ingredient of the herbal type to the cake and it will go down a treat!!!

Pft, last time I had a bag of that at home, I got caught with it and had to give the mother all of my wages for a month so she knew I had no money to fund my 'drug habit.' Funny thing was, I'm intolerant to weed (it only makes me vomit, never gets me stoned), I had gotten the bag for a friend! :pac: I'm the only one of her adult children who DOESN'T use drugs!

Want to go back, stock up and remake my cake now :(

Orim wrote: »
    Want to go back, stock up and remake my cake now :(

What cake did ya make? I like cake, I miss cake :(.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

I remember giving my mother in law some of mine for her arthrithis.

Rolled her a few joints and told her to smoke them in private.

Next day she goes to visit her sister and I walked in to collect her and theres 6 oldies 65-70 years olds passing joints around the table while sitting down drinking tea.

All they were short of doing was putting on Bob Marley!!!

What cake did ya make? I like cake, I miss cake :(.

In essence it's strawberry and banana cheesecake minus the cheese.

I remember giving my mother in law some of mine for her arthrithis.

Rolled her a few joints and told her to smoke them in private.

Next day she goes to visit her sister and I walked in to collect her and theres 6 oldies 65-70 years olds passing joints around the table while sitting down drinking tea.

All they were short of doing was putting on Bob Marley!!!

Pmsl :D, that is brilliant.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I also dislike cake..... funnily enough!
    Hope the doggie makes a swift recovery eso!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement