Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Angron wrote: »
    Jack Daniels, and I think I have a naggin of Jager, though I may have drank that on Saturday night.

You think you may have drank on Saturday night, good night so :D.
    I also have lots of beer and mickey finns.

Beer is all good as long as it is served properly, in a pint glass :).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

You think you may have drank on Saturday night, good night so :D.

Oh yeah, I was drunk, I'm just not sure if I drank the naggin of jager when I got home or not, I can't find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Do you have any real booze there? Sorry avatan alcopops don't count :).

I'm having a nice lazy day of eating an tv looking at Red Pandas on the Zoo there class, was meant to meet my personal trainer today for the first time in about 5/6 weeks but cancelled on me till tomorrow.

Seen that earlier too was at the zoo last yr nd missed um some how haha

My trainer just sent me a msg there sayin he putting the final touchs on a diet for me! im going on a four week fitness plan with him! be something similar to pre-season training for football/ rugby! first week is a detox week! get all the ****e outta yu so im stockin up on chinese food and beer at the weekend lol then go on a diet to maximise fat oss and muscle growth! training will be 6 sessions a week :o 3 morning heavy weight sessions and 3 evenings high intensity cardio and light face pace resistance training!! cant wait to get stuck in!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Jaysus that looks vile

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'll take my drink ideas from The Drunken Moogle. So many awesome video-game related drinks.

gregers85 wrote: »
    Seen that earlier too was at the zoo last yr nd missed um some how haha

My trainer just sent me a msg there sayin he putting the final touchs on a diet for me! im going on a four week fitness plan with him! be something similar to pre-season training for football/ rugby! first week is a detox week! get all the ****e outta yu so im stockin up on chinese food and beer at the weekend lol then go on a diet to maximise fat oss and muscle growth! training will be 6 sessions a week :o 3 morning heavy weight sessions and 3 evenings high intensity cardio and light face pace resistance training!! cant wait to get stuck in!! :D

Ah the Red Pandas are class :), I know one the girls on the show so everyone gets weekly reminders on Facebook to tune in and see her and the animals, its good reminder :).

Jasus 6 sessions a week that is some going do you not feel lacking in energy toward the end of the week? Sounds class though. Tomorrow when I meeting him he will be checking my progress and and re jigging my plan a bit looking forward to changing it up a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Arawn wrote: »

Id give that a go, Ill try anything once. Im sure I've done worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Angron wrote: »
    I'll take my drink ideas from The Drunken Moogle. So many awesome video-game related drinks.

drunken moogle is in my faves

• Advertisement

Ah the Red Pandas are class :), I know one the girls on the show so everyone gets weekly reminders on Facebook to tune in and see her and the animals, its good reminder :).

Jasus 6 sessions a week that is some going do you not feel lacking in energy toward the end of the week? Sounds class though. Tomorrow when I meeting him he will be checking my progress and and re jigging my plan a bit looking forward to changing it up a bit.

love animals!! that would b a dream job for me!!

only startin on monday so will see on friday how the 1st week goes haha id say il be shattered! haha yeh your better off changing it every few weeks! i did an IRFU fitness course last yr and they where saying they put the munster kadets on a 5 week plan then they do a light week and then another 5 week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Atavan is hogging all the booze :(
    CC is trying to steal my booze.

Pffft, just share! Sharing is caring!! :pac:
    Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Evening, PKM. :) Just back from a circuit training class, my dog is quite ill and I'm too lazy to make dinner, but I've only had 324 calories today, so I have to motivate myself to get the fcuk off the sofa. pacman.gif How are things with you? Anything weird or wonderful going on? How's the baby? biggrin.png

Ha, my whole life is weird and wonderful!! :p Ah same sh!t different day! Hoping to see the kids this weekend, it's been a while. Little lad is fine, not a bother on him. :)

love animals!! that would b a dream job for me!!

only startin on monday so will see on friday how the 1st week goes haha id say il be shattered! haha yeh your better off changing it every few weeks! i did an IRFU fitness course last yr and they where saying they put the munster kadets on a 5 week plan then they do a light week and then another 5 week

Yeh I'd love it myself I keep asking her to rob me a Red Panda but as of yet no joy, or even give me a loan one of the animals next time she hand rears one at home but no to that aswell :mad:.

Ha I'd say so I know id be fooked after that, yeh Im looking forward to the change something new to do aswell :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Love red pandas, they look like adorable teddy bears! :D Marty, if you ever rob one from her, rob one for me too!

Yeh I'd love it myself I keep asking her to rob me a Red Panda but as of yet no joy, or even give me a loan one of the animals next time she hand rears one at home but no to that aswell :mad:.

Ha I'd say so I know id be fooked after that, yeh Im looking forward to the change something new to do aswell :).

"Oh come on, you're hardly using that lion!"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I dare someone! !

I would but I can't drink baileys and I feel it's just not the same if you cut something out. I could make vegan baileys but that require getting off my arse and actually doing something and who has time for that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Aren't we a chatty bunch in here today :)
    or even give me a loan one of the animals next time she hand rears one at home but no to that aswell :mad:.

Do you mind me asking, is she a zoo keeper? Been trying to get in there the last year :mad:. What qualifications does she have, see if I'm missing something :confused:. PM if you don't want to say on here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

FoxyVixen wrote: »

Do you mind me asking, is she a zoo keeper? Been trying to get in there the last year :mad:. What qualifications does she have, see if I'm missing something :confused:. PM if you don't want to say on here.

Do you still need a degree in Zoology to get in there? I know they required that before, because my mate got her degree in it specifically to get a job there, but ended up choosing another career option afterwards. :pac:

I can sort you out with a teddy bear puppy if you'd like haha

250058.jpg

• Advertisement

No, the last job I sent a CV in for a few months back said to do a degree in some little college in England. Name escapes me now but Standsford or somthing like that?

I have a degree in Animal Science alright, and have done other courses and looking into a Masters in Applied Animal Behaviour. The course they referred to seemed to be based on cutting meat properly, hygiene in pens and park maintenance more than focusing really on the animal itself as such. They take any CV's in so long as it's animal based and that the applicant doesn't mind finishing the degree somehow with the English place.

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Love red pandas, they look like adorable teddy bears! :D Marty, if you ever rob one from her, rob one for me too!

I dont know If I robbed two I'd probably want to keep them both :).
    FoxyVixen wrote: »

Yeh she is a zoo keeper there, she works with the Red Pandas, Tapir etc, she hand reared one the Marmoset's. Im not sure what qualifications she has but I know she certainly went to college. Next time Im chatting to her Ill hit her up for some info for ya :).
    I can sort you out with a teddy bear puppy if you'd like haha

250058.jpg

Ah he is class looking is that your own?

I would but I can't drink baileys and I feel it's just not the same if you cut something out. I could make vegan baileys but that require getting off my arse and actually doing something and who has time for that?

But..... Baileys is gorgeous!!!

Bailey's smells nice than it tastes, every time I try it I feel a bit disappointed :(

Cheers Marty, I'd really appreciate that. It's hard getting any definitive answers off them through email. Can't afford to go back and do another degree so always on the lookout for any courses that might spice mine up a bit ;)

Ah he is class looking is that your own?

yeh he's mine, I've 6 of the little buggers running around chewing everything in sight haha

But..... Baileys is gorgeous!!!

Just the caramel one....YUM!! :D

Just the caramel one....YUM!! :D

No way! Original is best!

No way! Original is best!

Original is nice with milk and ice. Caramel rocks and mint is manky. :cool:

• Advertisement

Original is nice with milk and ice. Caramel rocks and mint is manky. :cool:

With milk?!?! Uugghh!! Baileys with crusehed ice after a night of spirits. Yum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement