Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Original is nice with milk and ice. Caramel rocks and mint is manky. :cool:

It's already got cream in it. The idea of adding milk seems like overdoing it. Each to their own I suppose...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

gregers85 wrote: »
    yeh he's mine, I've 6 of the little buggers running around chewing everything in sight haha

NO WAY :eek:!!

Can I please come to your house for some puppy therapy :o

Anyone know of any artists looking for an apprentice? It's for a friend, not me. I can barely draw stickmen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    NO WAY :eek:!!

Can I please come to your house for some puppy therapy :o

sure can!! open invitation :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

I can sort you out with a teddy bear puppy if you'd like haha

What breed are they gregers?

Theyre cute!!

• Advertisement

Would you believe there is a girls weekend planned for Limerick in May :eek: :D

German Shephards I'd guess by the look of them. How old are they now?

Hellrazer wrote: »
    What breed are they gregers?

Theyre cute!!

Thanks man!

There German Shepherds! There Sable colour

Would you believe there is a girls weekend planned for Limerick in May :eek: :D

German Shephards I'd guess by the look of them. How old are they now?

Cool I'm always up for a girls night out :p lol

Gimme a shout if yu wanna see um!! no bothers at all! there only 4 weeks old!! fine chubby lads they are haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I'll see you tomorrow so.

Will see how the drinking goes, I may be too dead to play with puppies :)

Did you breed them yourself, or are they a happy accident/surprise :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Thanks man!

There German Shepherds! There Sable colour

Straight back??

Reminds me of an uncle I had in Wexford.Had German Shepards for all his life and every single one of them was called Fritz.When one passed on it was replaced by fritz.

White dogs with black markings were all called "spot" and Im not even going to say what all his black dogs were called but lets just say its completely un-PC.

I'll see you tomorrow so.

kettle is always on!! what kinda biscuits do you like haha :p

kettle is always on!! what kinda biscuits do you like haha :p

Im on a diwt, a cuppa and aome puppy time will be more than enough!
    Is this your first time breeding? How you finding it?

Straight back??

Reminds me of an uncle I had in Wexford.Had German Shepards for all his life and every single one of them was called Fritz.When one passed on it was replaced by fritz.

White dogs with black markings were all called "spot" and Im not even going to say what all his black dogs were called but lets just say its completely un-PC.

PMSL, that is brilliant :pac: Couldn't imagine that nowadays.

My meds have gone up €70 since I last filled my prescription, wtf? I might be taken off them soon which is good because €113 is ridiculous.

MY meds have gone up €70 since I last filled my prescription, wtf? I might be taken off them soon which is good because €113 is ridiculous.

Have you not had a prescription since the Budget out of curiosity? Went up a mile then. Incredible hike in price.

Will see how the drinking goes, I may be too dead to play with puppies :)

Did you breed them yourself, or are they a happy accident/surprise :)
    there yappy little feckers alright not very hangover friendly! haha
    no i bred them! i show and train them as my hobby!! :D enter obedience and agility trials with too
    Straight back??

no there show type! but im very strict on it! i dont like dogs with huge sloping back and wobbly back legs! i was a committe member of the all ireland german shepherd association for a few years! my two adults are both hip and elbow tested and very strong in movement!!! they both do agility trials and stuff like that too yano

Kaiser is another popular name for um haha mine are milly and elvis lol

Have you not had a prescription since the Budget out of curiosity? Went up a mile then. Incredible hike in price.

Yeah I have, last time I got them they had actually gone down in price. Even the pharmacist couldn't understand it.

MY meds have gone up €70 since I last filled my prescription, wtf? I might be taken off them soon which is good because €113 is ridiculous.

That's madness--no generic available??

Im on a diwt, a cuppa and aome puppy time will be more than enough!
    Is this your first time breeding? How you finding it?

im on a diet myself :o ill get the weight watchers biscuits haha

its my 2nd litter! so much work but i love it! had to bottle feed one of um this time for 3-4 days was so tired! but he got fine and strong and we where able to put him back in with the litter! we named him Taylor after Katie coz he's a fighter!! he's obviously going no where lol

• Advertisement

no there show type! but im very strict on it! i dont like dogs with huge sloping back and wobbly back legs! i was a committe member of the all ireland german shepherd association for a few years! my two adults are both hip and elbow tested and very strong in movement!!! they both do agility trials and stuff like that too yano

Yeah that abomination that won crufts a couple of years back was a big blow to GS breeding.

Hate those stupid sloped back ones that cant even walk properly because of this selective breeding.

I deal with the Garda dog unit in work and theyre starting to switch to Belgian shepards due to the mis-breeding of German shepards.

Kaiser is another popular name for um haha mine are milly and elvis lol

Can I ask a personal question? What was your take on the GSD that won Crufts this year?

That's madness--no generic available??

Nope when I was put on them they were relatively new if I'm not mistaken so still a long time left on the copyright. If he doesn't take me off them like he would during my last appointment then I might see if there's something cheaper he can put me on. I know there's a few different types of immunosupressants around although what the difference is I'm not really sure...

I deal with the Garda dog unit in work and theyre starting to switch to Belgian shepards due to the mis-breeding of German shepards.

Do you train them? That'd be one helluva cool job.

Heard they were changing breeds alright. That and there seems to be a massive change in their temperament too. Alot more GSD's in the country of very nervous, timid persona instead of the alert/attentive strong attitude they're supposed to have.

GSD's need out-breeding to get back on track IMO.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I can understand selective breeding to an extent, but when you're trying to keep a breed pure to the detriment of the dog itself, well that's just not right.

Yeah that abomination that won crufts a couple of years back was a big blow to GS breeding.

Hate those stupid sloped back ones that cant even walk properly because of this selective breeding.

I show mine aswell well Milly is retired but she is a green star winner and she has very little slope in her back! the thing with the slope came from trying to show the angles in the rear legs and it created a false slope on the dogs back but then people tried to breed for it which caused the hind legs to go "frogged" and some dogs spines has even curved!! its crazy!! yeh even in Germany they have strted to use the Malinois!! there a serious dog! I do a small bit of schutzhund too - ill prob get one myself for it!
    Can I ask a personal question? What was your take on the GSD that won Crufts this year?

to be honest its hard to tell from the few minutes you see the dog on TV! id like to see him infront of a German Judge who might run an adult class for 20 minutes!! any "structral flaws" in the dog will show once there put to those kind of tests! they have introduce 10km indurance tests for shepherds in germany to try bring the dog back to what it was, a herding dog!!

Do you train them? That'd be one helluva cool job.

Not that exciting--We service their cars but the lad that I deal with brought me around the kennels and showed me the dogs the last time I was there.

to be honest its hard to tell from the few minutes you see the dog on TV! id like to see him infront of a German Judge who might run an adult class for 20 minutes!! any "structral flaws" in the dog will show once there put to those kind of tests! they have introduce 10km indurance tests for shepherds in germany to try bring the dog back to what it was, a herding dog!!

Yes and no I guess. It doesn't really take long to visually judge a dogs conformation. The photo I seen of it released, the dog was nearly walking on its hocks :(. Incredible decline in the spine.

I think that showing needs to gave a requirement in field trials - that the dog is still physically fit to do the purpose it was bred to do. I think the AKC do this, but you can correct me if I'm wrong.

The Malinois is a beauty of a dog. Absolute athlete!!

im on a diet myself :o ill get the weight watchers biscuits haha

its my 2nd litter! so much work but i love it! had to bottle feed one of um this time for 3-4 days was so tired! but he got fine and strong and we where able to put him back in with the litter! we named him Taylor after Katie coz he's a fighter!! he's obviously going no where lol

About a year after we got our second moggie our little whure of a dog was up the duff. We really weren't expecting it, we were waiting till number 2 was old enough to get the snip, but he got to her before we could get to him. Hilarity ensued. We took turns sleeping on the couch cos we we had to keep him out of the bed with the pups cos he'd roll over and squish them, and 2 of the little mites were poorly (1 died :(). It was the most exhausting, yet rewarding experience of my life.

• Advertisement

A job with the K-9 unit or with customs!! id absolutely love it!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement