Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

I can't... I love the originals too much, and a friend whose opinion I trust who has moved to Canada saw it... and hated it. :(

I know ive seen the original but i cant remember a single bit of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I know Marty's drinking, which explains his absence. I'm chilling out, so I'm around. I presume CC is drunk because it's CC. :p Dunno about the rest! Gregers is on Facebook so dunno why he's not showing his face here, the git!

Oi!!!! That's highly offensive! And completely untrue! I'm saving myself for tomorrow night!

My arms are too sore from the gym to lift a glass to my face right now.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Oi!!!! That's highly offensive! And completely untrue! I'm saving myself for tomorrow night!

My arms are too sore from the gym to lift a glass to my face right now.....

I feel your pain. I could barely walk in work today. Stupid gym. :pac: Ah well. Doing a 5k in the morning with my dad to make up for all the alcohol calories I'll be having tomorrow night. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I feel your pain. I could barely walk in work today. Stupid gym. :pac: Ah well. Doing a 5k in the morning with my dad to make up for all the alcohol calories I'll be having tomorrow night. :)

I'll dance around a bit or something.... I dunno.... I'll find a way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

I think i'm a bit tipsy, and I feel very old tonight....:o

• Advertisement

Mylina wrote: »
    I think i'm a bit tipsy, and I feel very old tonight....:o

Oh shut up, you're not old!

Oh shut up, you're not old!

My daughter is making her communion tomorrow, I AM old!

My daughter is making her communion tomorrow, I AM old!

That's not old! She's what, seven? Eight? Even if you were in your mid-twenties having her, you'd only be early 30s now, which isn't old!

That's not old! She's what, seven? Eight? Even if you were in your mid-twenties having her, you'd only be early 30s now, which isn't old!

Lol, I still think i'm 22 :pac::pac:

Lol, I still think i'm 22 :pac::pac:

Ah sure then for now, you're even younger than me. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

got a diet emailed to me by my trainer for a four week course im startin on monday! christ above im gonna die hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

I'm very enough drunk now. Tempted to go home to bed tbh >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I'm watching Masterchef. :D

****ing love Masterchef. I hope Natalie wins.

I watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall with my mother...some very awkward moments...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Ah my head hurts I dont normally get headache hangover but woke up fully dressed in the bed with the lil man having a party in my head with a kango hammer, and my chest and arms are killing me from the gym yesterday drink probably didnt help on that one :o.

Need to find energy yawwwwwnnnnn.

Ah my head hurts I dont normally get headache hangover but woke up fully dressed in the bed with the lil man having a party in my head with a kango hammer, and my chest and arms are killing me from the gym yesterday drink probably didnt help on that one :o.

Need to find energy yawwwwwnnnnn.

You told me on the phone that you were too sleepy to take your clothes off. :pac:

You told me on the phone that you were too sleepy to take your clothes off. :pac:

Nice, I love drunk logic.

Nice, I love drunk logic.

It was more a lack of logic. When you said that, I was like 'Okay, well hang up and go to sleep.'

You: NO (shouted it at me :pac: )

Me: But you're tired, so you can just talk to me tomorrow and go to sleep now.

You: But I'm too sleepy to sleep! Just talk! I will kill you!

That was pretty much how things went. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Missed y'all tonite. Not even people out

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Was in town an met one lad ( not mentioning a name) but was a freak and near attacked women for a chat
    Home now in bed

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I took all my clothes off.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Bus to Longford, oh what fun :p

So, CC and I were comparing boobs last night, which involved feeling each others' boobs. I told Marty, he asked for a picture. :pac: After giving out to him for asking, he was sent this - (don't worry Damo, I got permission from CC to post pics, I asked her at the beers!)

idhn5k.jpg

We're so sexy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭legspin

So, CC and I were comparing boobs last night, which involved feeling each others' boobs. I told Marty, he asked for a picture. :pac: After giving out to him for asking, he was sent this - (don't worry Damo, I got permission from CC to post pics, I asked her at the beers!)

idhn5k.jpg

We're so sexy.

This photo can not be give enough like.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

All in all, I thought the beers was great :D

I'm so happy everyone had fun! :)

Tbh, I think we were all so drunk that we couldn't not have fun. :D

Beers next month, lads?? :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Did many show up?

Melion wrote: »
    Did many show up?

Myself, Angron, Cupcake_Crisis, atavan-halen, P_1, whoopsadaisydoodles, princess-lala, Orim, RhoDeDenDron, the new guy whose name I can't remember how to spell... Um.... Did I miss anyone? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

I'm so happy everyone had fun! :)

Tbh, I think we were all so drunk that we couldn't not have fun. :D

Beers next month, lads?? :D

Sounds like I missed a good night. I'll have to get to the next one!! :o

Sounds like I missed a good night. I'll have to get to the next one!! :o

I'm going to organise another one soon, so I'll make sure it's at a time that suits you. :)

• Advertisement

Sounds like yehs all had a blast last night :), that pic was certainly more than welcome last night :), props to Avatan for his fantastic photography skills.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement