Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Sounds like
    yehs all had a blast last night :), that pic was certainly more than
    welcome last night :), props to Avatan for his fantastic photography
    skills.

That sounds so feckin wrong...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

In Tescos there doing my shopping when I spot some kid stopped dead in his tracks just looking at me all freaked out, the lil shiite had me paranoid until I realised he was horrified by my t-shirt :pac: kids these days it only has a fecking skeleton on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Sounds like yehs all had a blast last night :), that pic was certainly more than welcome last night :), props to Avatan for his fantastic photography skills.

Oh god. .... I forgot about that

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

In Tescos there doing my shopping when I spot some kid stopped dead in his tracks just looking at me all freaked out, the lil shiite had me paranoid until I realised he was horrified by my t-shirt :pac: kids these days it only has a fecking skeleton on it.
    Sure that's nothing! Silly kids.

So, I got a few calls from a number I didn't recognise. I didn't answer, because I don't answer calls from numbers I don't recognise (my number is only a few months old, and was gotten because I was being harassed/stalked by someone, so very few people have it, and I won't answer a number I don't know).

I accidentally answer one call while I was writing a text, so immediately hung up. I texted the number saying 'In work, who's this and what's up?'

Just got a reply saying 'My cock.'

What. The. Fúck. I don't even know who this person is! :eek:

• Advertisement

Oh god. .... I forgot about that

Ah its not bad at all really was funny ;).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I really don't know what to say about that eso, that's pretty bizzare.

Angron wrote: »
    I really don't know what to say about that eso, that's pretty bizzare.

Yeah, I'm having a 'wtf' moment, because I have literally no idea who it is.

Only around 10 of my friends have my number, because I refuse to give it to many people since I had to change it due to some bloke stalking me. I have all the boardsie's numbers saved, so it's none of you lot, and I never give out my number on a night out 'cause eh, I don't need to. :pac:

I'm freaked out a wee bit. I texted back saying 'Er, what?' and so far have had no response. :( Guess I'll be changing my number once again.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm having a 'wtf' moment, because I have literally no idea who it is.

Only around 10 of my friends have my number, because I refuse to give it to many people since I had to change it due to some bloke stalking me. I have all the boardsie's numbers saved, so it's none of you lot, and I never give out my number on a night out 'cause eh, I don't need to. :pac:

I'm freaked out a wee bit. I texted back saying 'Er, what?' and so far have had no response. :( Guess I'll be changing my number once again.

Have a male friend (Marty?) call the number back. Or call direct to voice mail, see if there's a name associated with it.

Have a male friend (Marty?) call the number back. Or call direct to voice mail, see if there's a name associated with it.

How do you call direct to voicemail? If I can do that, it might narrow it down a little! If I get another text like the 'my cock' one, I'll probably ask my dad or Marty to ring it, both of them can be pretty scary. :pac:

Thanks for the ideas! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

I think you add a 5 to the number to dial straight to VM. So say if the number is 087 1234567, you dial 087 5 1234567 to get straight to the VM.

Some people are just plain weird.

P_1 wrote: »
    I think you add a 5 to the number to dial straight to VM. So say if the number is 087 1234567, you dial 087 5 1234567 to get straight to the VM.

Some people are just plain weird.

Thanks so much, gonna do that in a minute once I get dressed. :)

Getting a load of calls from a private number now, so I assume it's that person, whoever the feck it is.

Remembered that Meteor can block numbers, too, so gonna get his or her number blocked tomorrow. :)

Thanks again guys. I was freaking a little bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Ah its not bad at all really was funny ;).

I hope the people in the pub found it funny too:o

Ah im sure they did ;), dont be letting them Sunday hangover regrets be kicking in :).

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

i baked a lovely cherry cake earlier and nobody is getting any.nom nom nom

i baked a lovely cherry cake earlier and nobody is getting any.nom nom nom

Teasing basterd :P.

I bought myself two savage peppered sirloin steaks today, be having them for dinner tomorrow feck the veg etc just two whopper steaks bring on the meat sweats :).

Do you not remember? The people in the pub loved it, and THREE of the guys at the beers whipped out their camera phones, and you shouted at them to put them away. :pac:

Also, thanks for the phone tips, guys.

I know who it is. The bloke who was harassing me and caused me to change my number in the first place got it, presumably from a mutual friend. Jesus christ, I kissed him like once on a night out about a year ago. :mad: I'm ignoring all calls now, and I'm going to get his number blocked tomorrow morning. Thanks again, I really appreciate all the help. :) You lot are deadly. <3

I was innocent in the matter, the pic I took was with eso's phone :pac:

At least you found out who it was, bit (very) creepy on the part of the guy to pull stuff like that. I don't think that's the way you should go about getting someone's attention. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Feck that's just plain creepy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Studying for my Spanish oral but nothing is going into my head. In fairness I'm close to fluent in Spanish so I can probably bluff some of it but that really is a rubbish reason to not study. just cannot motivate myself. Was better when my spoken Spanish was ****, was terrified and studied loads. :P

Also sorry to hear about the creep Eso but at least you know who it now and can have him blocked.

I was innocent in the matter, the pic I took was with eso's phone :pac:

At least you found out who it was, bit (very) creepy on the part of the guy to pull stuff like that. I don't think that's the way you should go about getting someone's attention. :P

Oh, I thought atavan took it. :pac:

Yeah, well this is also the same guy who told a mutual friend that I was accusing said mutual friend of molesting me as a child, just because the mutual friend tried to kiss me when we were drunk when I was fifteen, and told my sister it was all because I wouldn't go out with him.... So creepy is his forté. :pac: All sorted now that I know who it is, though. I have my dad on standby in case he rings again tonight, my da's a scary fúcker when someone upsets his kids. :pac:

My arm is so weak that holding my phone for a few minutes makes my hand go numb...sure that's a good sign. Also even though I'm left handed I seem to use my right hand for just about everything (get your minds out of the gutter).

Did something happen to your arm?

Did something happen to your arm?
    Nope, well not that I know of. Came on in bed last night. Was okay when I woke up this morning and then got bad again in the car on the way in. Feels like I was doing loads of exercise or something but I wasn't. :/

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Myself, Angron, Cupcake_Crisis, atavan-halen, P_1, whoopsadaisydoodles, princess-lala, Orim, RhoDeDenDron, the new guy whose name I can't remember how to spell... Um.... Did I miss anyone? :pac:

:mad:

My bewbs feel so insignificant now :pac:

jenizzle wrote: »
    :mad:

My bewbs feel so insignificant now :pac:

I'm sorry! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Bored out of my tree today. Someone help!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Ankhyu wrote: »
    Bored out of my tree today. Someone help!
    http://www.thingswithfaces.net

Love finding things with faces!!! :-D

• Advertisement

That reminds me of a place I used to live last year in Galway, there was a bin that had this bit that stuck out kind of like a nose. Someone kept putting googly eyes on it so it had a face, and whenever they got knocked off, they'd have them replaced within a week :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement