Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Ah, ok, I don't have XBox/PS or anything like that. I know nothing about games/gaming. Sorry. :o

I have an XBox, but don't play it. Haven't played any computer games in years tbh. I only know about them because my friends play them a lot, so I have to hear their rantings.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

http://th05.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2013/004/d/2/skyrim___nord_helmet_practice_by_executex-d5qevpw.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1AenlOEXao

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc512/Royal1rish/IMG_0264_zps63adeb83.jpg

The top left of his helmet still needs to be finished and then abit of colour will be added to the top arm piece. Then a dragon wrapped around the middle of my arm, around my elbow and half way down to my wrist, then a battle scene around my wrist.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Sushi is actually super easy to make. Never made it before but it was one of the easiest things I've done and I'm very limited in regards cookery skills. I got everything in a health food shop although you can probably get them in Asian supermarkets as well. This is the method I used (but with different fillings). There's meant to be others but this was fairly simple so I went with it. If you were using meat or fish as a filling then it might be more complicated. Sushi with smoked salmon is nice, that would be quick enough.

If you haven't had it before though I'd say go to restaurant or buy it ready made. If you just want to try it then it'll work out cheaper that way I'd say. I love sushi and have eaten it in restaurants a bit which is what made me try making it myself.

As for chopsticks I can use them alright but not for sushi, I can't seem to get a proper grip on it. Eso's right, once someone shows you they're not hard to use.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

Sushi is actually super easy to make. Never made it before but it was one of the easiest things I've done and I'm very limited in regards cookery skills. I got everything in a health food shop although you can probably get them in Asian supermarkets as well. This is the method I used (but with different fillings). There's meant to be others but this was fairly simple so I went with it. If you were using meat or fish as a filling then it might be more complicated. Sushi with smoked salmon is nice, that would be quick enough.

If you haven't had it before though I'd say go to restaurant or buy it ready made. If you just want to try it then it'll work out cheaper that way I'd say. I love sushi and have eaten it in restaurants a bit which is what made me try making it myself.

That sounds tasty. And that video made it look rather easy. I'll try it in a restaurant first before I attempt to make it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

I'm late to the walking dead party, but I've been admiring this all morning

IMG_0380_zpsf12913f0.jpg

• Advertisement

Who's the tattoo artist, if you don't mind me asking? :)

Not in work til 2, which means I don't have to get up til 12.

Woke up at 8, couldn't get back to sleep. Now I'm bored silly.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Who's the tattoo artist, if you don't mind me asking? :)

No idea! Yet, anyway. Was reading some of the comics this morning, saw a few things I thought would look awesome in a sleeve and it got me googling "walking dead sleeve" and I came across that in a blog. I'll investigate further later!

Cheers. :)

Work is very quiet. Checked yesterday's sales, because I was out, and the person covering for me made a hundred euro in 8 hours... I make that in an hour usually! :eek: Equally quiet today, bout two hundred in so far. The boss isnt gonna be happy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Watching the Pixar movie Brave. Jesus it's the funniest thing I've seen in ages. My sides ache!! :pac: :pac: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

It is a good one alright :) love the triplet brothers, but for me the best animated film I have seen in the last few years has to be How to Train Your Dragon love that film :).

Finally getting to sit down longest day ever on the go since 6 a.m and now have to stay up late because im on night shift tomorrow, someone help keep me awake :).

• Advertisement

Finally getting to sit down longest day ever on the go since 6 a.m and now have to stay up late because im on night shift tomorrow, someone help keep me awake :).

Copious amounts of coffee, Red Bull and Monster. That'll sort ya! :cool:

Copious amounts of coffee, Red Bull and Monster. That'll sort ya! :cool:

That would work but would also probably have me running around the house like the energiser bunny on coke. I have a few bits of tv to catch up on like the Following so im hoping they will keep the brain active.

... have me running around the house like the energiser bunny on coke.

Yeah, kinda like me most days!!! :D

Yeah, kinda like me most days!!! :D

:pac::pac: must be fun, but exhausting for your kids trying to keep up with you.

:pac::pac: must be fun, but exhausting for your kids trying to keep up with you.

I run the legs off the hoors!! They're wrecked going to bed, especially the little one! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Brae didn't do it for me
    I liked the story about will o the wisp and looked into it some interesting things about them and liked the other clans but other than that didn't think was all great
    How t train your dragon was enjoyable
    Ffs I'm 24 and watching these films
    Il e alright when I finish work
    Il watch end of Wayne's world 2 and duck dynasty
    Funniest show on at the moment

Ffs I'm 24 and watching these films

Nothing to be ashamed of mate, I'm 42 and enjoy these movies more than any of my kids! :D My favourites include Despicable Me, Brave, Mulan, Monsters Inc., all the Shrek movies, Bolt, Hop and Mars Needs Moms to name but a few! :o

Suppose makes a change from watching naughty schoolgirls 1,2,3,4,5,6,7, and to be continued :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Sup?
    Suppose makes a change from watching naughty schoolgirls 1,2,3,4,5,6,7, and to be continued :)
    To be honest, you need to watch them in order, otherwise the plot in the later ones just doesn't make any sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Angron wrote: »
    Sup?

To be honest, you need to watch them in order, otherwise the plot in the later ones just doesn't make any sense.

Made that mistake, 9 makes no sense at all until you see 5 :pac:

• Advertisement

Was wondering about 5 because it finished before it got to the climax

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Ya smut mongers!!! :p

Haven't seen Brave, but my favourite animated movies would be: The Incredibles, Toy Story 3, Tangled, Finding Nemo, UP, Despicable Me, and my favourite traditional animated movie: Aladdin :D

(I'm 33 and would consider a weekend watching any/all of the above to be a great weekend...)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I felt kinda underwhelmed by Toy Story 3 :( I loved the first one though, also a fan of Monsters Inc., A Bugs Life and The Incredibles, and Tangled wasn't too shabby either.

Haven't seen it yet, but I'd like to see Wreck-It Ralph some time too

I loved all three Toy Story movies, and 3 in particular. I love Monsters Inc too, not so much A Bugs Life.

Wreck-It Ralph is brilliant, particularly if you spot the many retro game references scattered through it! :D

I think I remember seeing Zangief in the ad, which was cool. He was my avatar for the last 3 1/2 years before I got a sub :P

There's a few others in that scene alone too:
    Disneys-Wreck-It-Ralph1.jpg

Yeah, the only one I could remember off the top of my head was Zangief though :P

I love animated films even going right back to Lady & the Tramp which I have recorded on the sky box and is one of the few things i refuse to delete when space gets tight on it along with Wall-E.

Then others like Robin Hood, Nemo, Monsters Inc, Bolt, Despicable me, Jungle Book, Shrek etc I know there's loads I'm forgetting all brilliant and I have no shame as 29 year old man admitting I like and own some of them.

Wasn't big on any the Toy Storys though, I did like them but they wouldn't but up near the top for me, I was expecting loads from Toy Story 3 after having grown men in work openly admit they were welling up watching it.

Nice :cool:, serious talent. His colour's are so vibrant. http://www.facebook.com/ArtOfOlegTuryanskiy

542848_418438038172821_435475646_n.jpg
    549901_418854881464470_1059244251_n.jpg

522110_427130623970229_443860494_n.jpg

148952_436753366341288_372498489_n.jpg

551985_422913647725260_1941506937_n.jpg

542848_418438031506155_1577004175_n.jpg

552468_419155781434380_733152365_n.jpg

292654_462915580391733_480356773_n.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭legspin

Nice :cool:, serious talent. His colour's are so vibrant. http://www.facebook.com/ArtOfOlegTuryanskiy

522110_427130623970229_443860494_n.jpg

Someone should get Waldorf and Statler done on their scrotum...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement