Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 lovethecrack01

Hahaha lady and the tramp.... Cant belive someone had balls to come out and say that.

But i love that film as well......
    Fair play mcfly......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Hahaha lady and the tramp.... Cant belive someone had balls to come out and say that.

But i love that film as well......
    Fair play mcfly......

He encouraged me to buy a lady and the tramp jumper a few months back when I mentioned I'd seen one in town when I was texting him. :pac:

Also, Lady and the Tramp is a savage film.

Mcfly did u mention u have lady and the tramp tattoo??????!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

I love Disney and Pixar films. How to Train your Dragon is my favourite one in recent times. I liked Brave too but I thought the scene where she was frolicking around with the bear (i.e. her mother), to a romantic song in the background, was far too incestuous for my liking. It was weird!

Aladdin is probably my favourite classic Disney film :)

Mcfly did u mention u have lady and the tramp tattoo??????!

You admitted to liking it, too, so does that mean you have a Lady and the Tramp tattoo?

And he doesn't, he has a Terminator, Battle Royale and Goodfellas tattoo if I remember correctly.

Also, Monsters Inc is my favourite kid's film without a doubt. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Can't believe no one has mentioned The Lion King or Up! yet!! Both had me blubbering like an idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    Can't believe no one has mentioned The Lion King or Up! yet!! Both had me blubbering like an idiot.

I mentioned Up! :D Amazing movie!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Went into to Galway Bay to sort out my next tattoo. Nothing like hearing the artist has been dying to do something like it. :D

No... I have a smurfs tattoo on me ankle coloured... Thinking of getting another cartoon on my left ankle...

Wats ya think?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Wasn't big on any the Toy Storys though, I did like them but they wouldn't but up near the top for me, I was expecting loads from Toy Story 3 after having grown men in work openly admit they were welling up watching it.

You're mad! That conveyer belt scene :(

A big fan of animated films. I think most of them have been mentioned at this stage. Except for MegaMind, which I enjoyed even it f it wasn't the best film out there.

And of course there is always the japanese stuff. TOTORO!
    Went into t Galway Bay to sort out my next tattoo. Nothing like hearing the artist has been dying to do something like it. :D

What ya getting done?

• Advertisement

No... I
    have a smurfs tattoo on me ankle coloured... Thinking of getting another
    cartoon on my left ankle...

Wats ya think?

Get spongebob. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭RhoDoDenDron

Good afternoon, guys :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Orim wrote: »
    What ya getting done?

A teacup on a pile of books as a visual representation of the C.S Lewis quote 'You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.'

Good afternoon, guys :D

That was a short two weeks. :p Welcome back! Enjoy the beers?

Yeah, holiday ended after five days, kicked up a fuss and the hotel booted me :p

Beers was good! Already voted for the next one! But I've got a very busy June already, so I'm voting early :p

Yeah, holiday ended after five days, kicked up a fuss and the hotel booted me :p

Beers was good! Already voted for the next one! But I've got a very busy June already, so I'm voting early :p

More a case of time off for good behaviour.

I hope you were nice to Damo for that! :p I hear he likes free tattoos ;)

On my break, so sleepy. inspection is imminent, so I haven't been even able to go to the bathroom in case the boss arrives and gets annoyed that I'm away from the counter!

Well yeah, but I don't tend to discuss bans in public, it's a habit from other forums I frequent :p

In other news, my friend was supposed to be drawing my scarification piece. Turns out she was too busy after, so I've begun drawing it myself. First time I've drawn properly in two years, and it's potentially going on my body. Mad craic altogether! :O

Ah yea ya know........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Howyis! Whassup? :D

• Advertisement

Howyis! Whassup? :D

I'm stuck in work and I have feck all to do. But I'm off for the next two days so roll on 8. May have to go see Iron Man 3.

How's yourself?

I'm stuck in work and I have feck all to do. But I'm off for the next two days so roll on 8. May have to go see Iron Man 3.

How's yourself?

Not bad. Have to bring the young lad to see Iron Man as well. I think I may be looking forward to it more than he is! LOL Don't know when I'll be able to do it, busy few days ahead. :rolleyes:

Watching Speed at the minute on Sky ActionHD at the minute. Great movie. I don't like Keanu Reeves but he's great in this. Even Alan Ruck is good in it. As for Hopper- class! "We got all the balls in the world here man!" :pac:

fcuk my boss.

My stock order finally came in today, a week late. all fine, i managed with what i had til now.

I ordered till paper 4 times. He gave me credit card rolls.

I now can't give receipts, which isnt a biggie. But I also can't do sales reports, cash reports (both have to be done every hour!), cash off the till at the end of the day, do stock checks, or anything really. i basically can't do any sales or I'll be up the creek. God, I hate this place sometimes.

Esoteric_ wrote: »

I ordered till paper 4 times. He gave me credit card rolls.

Nothing as bad!! You can bet your ass when the shit hits the fan, he'll blame you!! :rolleyes:

Watching Speed at the minute on Sky ActionHD at the minute. Great movie. I don't like Keanu Reeves but he's great in this. Even Alan Ruck is good in it. As for Hopper- class! "We got all the balls in the world here man!" :pac:

Aye it's a class film. Shame about the second one.

Was only reading about Keanu Reeves the other day and apparently he's an awesome person. Like there was a film he was shooting and the crew were complaining about the cold so he went out and bought 400 or so coats for them all. Does this stuff regularly as well.

Nothing
    as bad!! You can bet your ass when the shit hits the fan, he'll
    blame you!! :rolleyes:

Yup, he always does when he fcuks up!?

Gonna call him tonight and tell him I can't work without them so either he pays me two hours wages and travel so I can go get them from one of the shops in town tomorrow before work, or he can have them delivered to me by 9am tomorrow. I hate days like this!

Yeah, second one is shite! :rolleyes:
    Was only reading about Keanu Reeves the other day and apparently he's an awesome person. Like there was a film he was shooting and the crew were complaining about the cold so he went out and bought 400 or so coats for them all. Does this stuff regularly as well.

Really? That's cool actually.
    Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Yup, he always does when he fcuks up!?

Gonna call him tonight and tell him I can't work without them so either he pays me two hours wages and travel so I can go get them from one of the shops in town tomorrow before work, or he can have them delivered to me by 9am tomorrow. I hate days like this!

You-go-girl.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Yeh there is tons of stories like that about him, has done lots for people along with having a really hard life of his own in the process. Very admirable really.

Not bad. Have to bring the young lad to see Iron Man as well. I think I may be looking forward to it more than he is! LOL Don't know when I'll be able to do it, busy few days ahead. :rolleyes:

Keanu really isn't a great actor, but there have been a bunch of roles that he's done that suited him down to the ground, Bill and Ted, Point Break, Speed, The Matrix, all great.
    Well yeah, but I don't tend to discuss bans in public, it's a habit from other forums I frequent :p

In other news, my friend was supposed to be drawing my scarification piece. Turns out she was too busy after, so I've begun drawing it myself. First time I've drawn properly in two years, and it's potentially going on my body. Mad craic altogether! :O
    Good habit! :)
    It's a geometric piece right? What kind of thing were you going for again?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Keanu really isn't a great actor, but there have been a bunch of roles that he's done that suited him down to the ground, Bill and Ted, Point Break, Speed, The Matrix, all great.

Yeh he can a bit eh wooden but I have liked a lot of his films Matrix was orginally meant for Will Smith but Keanu was perfect for it, I also enjoyed Parenthood , Point Break, Constantine, Scanner Darkly and probably a few other im not thinking off.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement