Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

If people insist on being sexist pigs I do wish they'd at least come up with better comebacks than calling people a lesbian.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    Ah no, only 6 miles outta town, just irritating for take aways. Nice spot, view of lake and hills from one side the house, and mountains the other. Americans have tried buying lots of land of us, they have been kindly told to p!ss off, we don't want no blow-ins round here :D

PMSL!! Damn Americans!!! hahahaha
    I'll have you know we have more than electricity, we have geothermal, solar panels and even a differant system for rainwater - how's that for the sticks :P

Ooohhh, excuse ME!! :p You have solar panels and I don't even get the sun where I am!! LOL
    If people insist on being sexist pigs I do wish they'd at least come up with better comebacks than calling people a lesbian.

Narrow-minded, vernacularly-challenged dick-wads! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

'Of course I'm a lesbian, when YOU'RE considered a specimen of manhood.'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Any woman that doesn't want me is a lesbian.*

*May not be true.

Adiboo wrote: »
    Any woman that doesn't want me is a lesbian.

So, every woman? :p

*runs*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Ah no, only 6 miles outta town, just irritating for take aways. Nice spot, view of lake and hills from one side the house, and mountains the other. Americans have tried buying lots of land of us, they have been kindly told to p!ss off, we don't want no blow-ins round here :D

I'll have you know we have more than electricity, we have geothermal, solar panels and even a differant system for rainwater - how's that for the sticks :P

Tis my field!!
    2Gpkq.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

But who doesn't love lesbians? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Orim wrote: »

The WBC?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

P_1 wrote: »
    The WBC?
    That's not really fair. They don't like anyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

P_1 wrote: »
    Tis my field!!

Ah the Bull McCabe, wasn't sure if people that side the Shannon would get it ;)

• Advertisement

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    'Of course I'm a lesbian, when YOU'RE considered a specimen of manhood.'

Oh, MIAAAOOOWWWW! :P :pac:

"How about I show you MY ma...., never mind" hahahahaha

Orim wrote: »

I was going to point that out but decided instead to point out I'm bi and undoubtedly get more women than him. He didn't respond...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

I was going to point that out but decided instead to point out I'm bi and undoubtedly get more women than him. He didn't respond...

LMAO, oh I'd say that made him slink away pretty sharpish :)

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭RhoDoDenDron

Chowing down on some Apache now :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Fat basterd :P

I'm sobbing into a rice cake thinking of delicious pizza

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

What did you get?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I got Domino's and it's all ye're fault.

Beef balls, tandoori chicken and red onion. Extra cheese. It actually wasn't as good as expected! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Yeah well I'm in work and eatin big bag of haribo and no one is getting any
    So :-P

Yeah well I'm in work and eatin big bag of haribo and no one is getting any
    So :-P

Pffft, shove your Haribo up yer la-la!! I have a box of Pringles, a pack of Aero Bubbles (chocolate orange flavour) a bar of Milka chocolate, and some Skittles...all with a bottle of Pepsi! :P :cool:

Watching Hellboy. Don't recall seeing it before. It's not bad, in a weird kinda way! Some weird characters in it!

• Advertisement

Pffft, shove your Haribo up yer la-la!! I have a box of Pringles, a pack of Aero Bubbles (chocolate orange flavour) a bar of Milka chocolate, and some Skittles...all with a bottle of Pepsi! :P :cool:

Watching Hellboy. Don't recall seeing it before. It's not bad, in a weird kinda way! Some weird characters in it!

How are you not the size of a house?

Had a movie marathon today. Watched Adam & Paul, The Commitments and Party Monster. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

Maybe he's not eating all that stuff. He could be a junk food collector and is looking at all that stuff on the mantle piece.

How are you not the size of a house?
    Passenger wrote: »
    Maybe he's not eating all that stuff. He could be a junk food collector and is looking at all that stuff on the mantle piece.

LOL - no, I have a ridiculous appetite, always have done. I also have a very fast metabolism. That and the fact that I never stop. I'm always doing something, let it be boxing or weights or walking or cleaning the cars etc. etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Hellboy was good I enjoyed iterates with the fish dude in it
    He did nothing but scientist kinda sh1t

Soon as I get home I'm turning on duck dynasty
    I swear folks its the funniest program on telly at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

I love hellboy brilliant film, and one I'm kinda on my own in I love hellboy 2 even more, still hoping 3 will happen to, I know del toro is said to want it and so does ron pearlman.

Sorry to de-rail the thread to a body mods related comment ( ;) ), but would anyone here be interested in being suspended? A little birdy may have told me that a few heavily discounted suspensions will be performed at an event over summer. PM for details :p

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I love hellboy brilliant film, and one I'm kinda on my own in I love hellboy 2 even more, still hoping 3 will happen to, I know del toro is said to want it and so does ron pearlman.

You're not alone mate, I love both and I do think the second pips the first one just that little bit. AND part of it was up north at the giants causeway!

Oh god, I'm going to hate work today. All the issues from yesterday are just going to get worse today.

Also prefer the second Hellboy to the first tbh. I wasn't mad on the first one, but my mate convinced me to go to the second and I really liked that.

Also I have free cinema tickets for my local odeon from Meteor. fcuk yeah. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

My body..... she is broken..... I may not make it..... if i don't...tell my mother 'i hate kettle bells'

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement