Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

A pastel purple colour hopefully, with deep purple ends

Stop stealing my hair colouring ideas :P I Got my hair chopped and did my roots last night. Threw in some light purple but the roots are still peachy so that'll take more work. So tempted to lash red onto it, blonde is a b*tch of a hair colour to keep!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Can't sleep, clowns will eat me

hAFD61534
    I can understand that one a little, in that if the company hires someone that is obviously overqualified, they will not get much job satisfaction from the role, and as such, are more likely to leave again as soon as something better comes along.

Actually, one bloke had the gall to tell me if he hired me and his superiors seen my CV, they'd give me HIS job and he wasn't going to risk his job. :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

What a jackass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

jenizzle wrote: »
    Stop stealing my hair colouring ideas :P I Got my hair chopped and did my roots last night. Threw in some light purple but the roots are still peachy so that'll take more work. So tempted to lash red onto it, blonde is a b*tch of a hair colour to keep!

Red is an absolute bitch to get rid of! Took me almost a year to get rid! And I can't help it! Purple is so pwetty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I'm sure many of you don't care, but I'm happy so I'm posting this:

About a month ago, I posted a picture on my Facebook, and tagged my trainers in it. It was a picture of my jeans, previously perfect fitting, that were hanging off of me so much that I had to throw them out. This was the pic -

w9wvue.jpg

So, I bought smaller jeans a month ago.

The smaller jeans are now also falling off of me and need to be thrown out -

206blt3.jpg

I'm ridiculously happy. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Red is an absolute bitch to get rid of! Took me almost a year to get rid! And I can't help it! Purple is so pwetty.

Hard enough to car for as well. When I had brighter red in my hair than now I had to wash it with cold water to stop them fading.

Love it when that happens Lyn! I lost a lot of my progress pics from last year due to a HD failure. Gutted that I can't really compare back, but the jeans hanging off me is enough of an indicator.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Hard enough to car for as well. When I had brighter red in my hair than now I had to wash it with cold water to stop them fading.

I didn't find the fade that bad! Saying that, I had it for almost 2 years so had a massive colour build up. What red did you use?

I always used blue-based reds, so it actually made the process a little easier as my hair turned a light blue as opposed to a yellow-ish colour you'd get from that tone of red. I used ColourB4 and it turned the red parts blue which was fairly awesome :D

The shade of blonde I have now is a fecker. I have to be so careful with the types of shampoo I use, as if it has any sort of a colour to it at all, it'll dull the whiteness of the blonde. I have to use purple shampoos all the time, and my hair is quite dry. Roots are a fecker to do too, as it takes a week or so for them to settle after I dye them.

At least with red (or any other bright colour really), I just lightened the roots, and lashed red on every few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Fup off you.

And just for your information you used to mod with 2 gingers!!!!

I managed to get rid of the one I knew was ginger... ¬_¬

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

I managed to get rid of the one I knew was ginger... ¬_¬

:pac:

You didnt know I was ginger??

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=57458614

Youre just in denial!!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

How long before Hellrazer mysteriously "closes his account"? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭baron von something

so i book a holiday to prague wit the lads leaving august 3rd.yay.but then today i find out this is on the same day
    www.nsxfestival.com
    and normally nothing fun ever happens in dundalk.typical

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Angron wrote: »
    How long before Hellrazer mysteriously "closes his account"? :pac:

Your stuck with me unfortunately.

Mind you Im thinking of a user name change but cant choose a new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I just won a weekend pass to the Midleton Convention on Facebook :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Your stuck with me unfortunately.

Aw :( can we have a mutiny? Those are fun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

Adiboo wrote: »

If it's anything like last year I wouldn't bother going.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭legspin

I read that as the Midleton Convent...

Dermighty wrote: »
    If it's anything like last year I wouldn't bother going.

It's free so fuck it, I won't be out any money.

Aw :( can we have a mutiny? Those are fun!

Mutiny you say????

GingerBeard here will make ye all walk the plank (said in the best pirate voice)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭legspin

Mutiny you say????

GingerBeard here will make ye all walk the plank (said in the best pirate voice)

You'll need one of these...

pirate_keyboard.jpg

Try this in a pirate voice--remember someone doing to this me pissed one night.

"M B

spiders.jpg

M B C M B D I S ooh arrg!!!"

Pic is too big though.

Just spotted Ross Nagle on last nights episode of NY Ink. He did a little bit of script work on one of the artists shoulder.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Just spotted Ross Nagle on last nights episode of NY Ink. He did a little bit of script work on one of the artists shoulder.

jesus thats mad im just downloading it haha yeh he goes over to wooster a couple of times a yr! and he goes to Ami's new shop in london quite a bit too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

this is a pic he posted at the time! was a few months ago

251165.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

im drunk yay :) fun yay. jpows everyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

JPOW!!

Looks more like something you'd see in Batman and Robin - Adam West style ;):p

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Mutiny you say????

Gah, now I can't force you out, in a hostile takeover. I get ginger hairs in my beard too! :-(

Just played some Monaco there, the colours burn the eyes!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

This time tomoro il prob be on my 20 can of bulmers and sitting by a fire in woods beside the lake talking to anything that moves
    Some poor squirrel is gonna have the ears burned off him :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement