Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

This is neither the first nor the last time I'll say this, but I should just run away and become a hippy :p

I could join you. Fecking corporate shíte is killing me. Once you get a level or two above everyone seems to be as thick as two short planks. Yet they're all earning massive amounts of money. It's damn depressing.
    Woke u this morning to a letter from the Gards kindly giving me two penalty points and an 80 euro fine for being 15kmh over the limit :mad: that not even ten fcuking mph over so annoying :mad:. They always put them poxy vans on nice straight stretches of road in danger zones my hole it's a money making racket, I wouldn't mind them if they put them in black spots but they don't :mad:, rant rant rant :mad:.

On a bright note just home from the gym, shower breakfast then off I go to Remis :).

That sucks but yeh they're a total moneymaking scam. It's bad driving that kills much more than speed but it would cost money to fix that.

How long do you reckon is left on the tat? Must be getting close to the finish line. Can't wait to see the whole thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Orim, iirc Marty's tatt is being finished today.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

*yawn*
    Hate waking up but it is lovely out
    Now wait for herself to get home from college and I go gym and then prob go park with the little one

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

An hour and a half of work left and then I'm on hols for a week! Eep. Heading over to England to meet up with one of my best friends, have a mini holiday in Bristol and then accompany her home on the ferry with a car full of stuff. Road trip! :D

Sounds like fun, Ankhyu :)

Sitting in Subway with my sisters because they're too lazy to carry their food home and I'm not hungry so not eating. Slept for ages last night and even fell back asleep for an hour this afternoon, but feel really tired still :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Sounds like fun, Ankhyu :)

Sitting in Subway with my sisters because they're too lazy to carry their food home and I'm not hungry so not eating. Slept for ages last night and even fell back asleep for an hour this afternoon, but feel really tired still :(
    Sleep drunkenness :P Sleeping too much leads to being tired still, just like sleeping too little.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Just home from Remis :) tattoo done and dusted although he did say If I want we can make an appointment next year for when he comes back as theres more details he could add I'll see. Pic is going up on the ill show you mine thread now :). Took ages to get a good photo due to the size and placement of the tattoo.

Is that on ur ribs?
    Some great detail in it
    Very impressive

Is that on ur ribs?
    Some great detail in it
    Very impressive

Yeh its from just below the armpit to about 2/3 inches past the waistline.

Yeh Remis is impressive some of his work is top notch.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

That's absolutely monster. Love the little details like the bullet holes and the knife slash.

Just watched this. Very funny.

• Advertisement

Yeh its from just below the armpit to about 2/3 inches past the waistline.

Yeh Remis is impressive some of his work is top notch.

Well ur a stronger man than me mate
    I have a script of writing on my ribs and I never felt pain like it

I'm hoping to get a rib tattoo after my next tattoo. I'll probably cry or pass out. :pac:

Marty, that fine you got, was that from the night we were driving and you spotted a van and thought you were fine cause you were close to the limit anyway?

Well ur a stronger man than me mate
    I have a script of writing on my ribs and I never felt pain like it

Yeh I wont lie it wasn't easy over twenty hours and five sittings but worth it :), and now both my ribcages are covered thank fook, in both of them I have parts on the stomach and I can imagine full stomach coverage would be torture, there was one point today on my stomach that every time he started tattooing I was getting a shooting pain in the same spot on my opposite side strange and sore.
    I'm hoping to get a rib tattoo after my next tattoo. I'll probably cry or pass out. :pac:

Marty, that fine you got, was that from the night we were driving and you spotted a van and thought you were fine cause you were close to the limit anyway?

Yeh sure was and they done me for being 15kmh over the speed limit at 00:50 at night fcukers :mad:.

But didn't you say the vans have to be marked for them to be legit? 'Cause that one had no markings to indicate what it was.

But didn't you say the vans have to be marked for them to be legit? 'Cause that one had no markings to indicate what it was.

The go safe vans have to be marked, if its go safe and unmarked it's just there for survey ( to see if it worthwhile putting a real one there for the cash) and they cant fine ya, but if its a garda speedcheck van they can be as sneaky as they want unfortunately it was a Garda one.

The go safe vans have to be marked, if its go safe and unmarked it's just there for survey ( to see if it worthwhile putting a real one there for the cash) and they cant fine ya, but if its a garda speedcheck van they can be as sneaky as they want unfortunately it was a Garda one.

Ah shít. Stick to speeding down the port tunnel so. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Marty, the finished tattoo looks beast!!

How is everyone? Boring few days for me. Had a great weekend though . Still very much enjoying life as a purple head.

Marty, the finished tattoo looks beast!!

How is everyone? Boring few days for me. Had a great weekend though . Still very much enjoying life as a purple head.

Cheers cupcake :)

Is it just me or does that last sentence sound kind of wrong :p.

It sounded fine until you said that. :pac: :pac:

DAMMIT MARTY!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Pic is going up on the ill show you mine thread now :). Took ages to get a good photo due to the size and placement of the tattoo.

Seen it on Facebook....., I swear I'm not stalking you, had a laugh to myself when I seen it :pac: ;)
    Yeh sure was and they done me for being 15kmh over the speed limit at 00:50 at night fcukers :mad:.

Yeah they'll clock ya if ya go anything over 10kmh of the stated speed limit. Laws have to be in place more so for people who don't know how to drive rather than for speeding :rolleyes:. Some people need to have their licenses pulled off them. Some business type boll!x had me swerving into the hard shoulder 'cos he was over taking on a corner. Gobsh!t :mad:!!!! And a f**k he most certainly did not give :mad:. Was further infuriated because of the sound of my car horn :(, miserable meeeeeeep emanating rather than the thunderous "GET THE F**K OUT OF THE WAY" I was going for :pac:

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    Seen it on Facebook....., I swear I'm not stalking you, had a laugh to myself when I seen it :pac: ;)

Yeh yeh stalker alert you hiding there in the corner watching from a far :P.

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    Yeah they'll clock ya if ya go anything over 10kmh of the stated speed limit. Laws have to be in place more so for people who don't know how to drive rather than for speeding :rolleyes:. Some people need to have their licenses pulled off them. Some business type boll!x had me swerving into the hard shoulder 'cos he was over taking on a corner. Gobsh!t :mad:!!!! And a f**k he most certainly did not give :mad:. Was further infuriated because of the sound of my car horn :(, miserable meeeeeeep emanating rather than the thunderous "GET THE F**K OUT OF THE WAY" I was going for :pac:

:pac::pac: nothing worse than a timid beep so annoying when all you want to do is show your rage :). Sounds like a right gob****e, ome people are idiots behind the wheel I would have been in road rage mode after that. I saw some idiot on the M50 today driving in the outside right lane with a flat tyre smoke bellowing from it at 100kmh and only pulled into the hard shoulder after they tyre seperated from his alloy and began free wheeling itself down the M50 casing me to slap on the hazards behind him and drive behind said tyre, I so shocked I started thread in the motors forum :pac:.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeh yeh stalker alert you hiding there in the corner watching from a far :P.

:pac::pac: nothing worse than a timid beep so annoying when all you want to do is show your rage :). Sounds like a right gob****e, ome people are idiots behind the wheel I would have been in road rage mode after that. I saw some idiot on the M50 today driving in the outside right lane with a flat tyre smoke bellowing from it at 100kmh and only pulled into the hard shoulder after they tyre seperated from his alloy and began free wheeling itself down the M50 casing me to slap on the hazards behind him and drive behind said tyre, I so shocked I started thread in the motors forum :pac:.
    You mean that's not supposed to happen? :confused:

I do suffer from a little road rage, but since I was driving to Dublin I had to curtail it, was only going to meet another idiot a few miles down the road anyway :rolleyes: And don't get me on pedestrians walking on the inside of a corner on a "main" country road with a buggy :mad:. I have honestly nearly f**king killed her twice. One of the days the shock will get to me I will get out of the car and simply verbally f**k her out of it for being so damned stupid!! I do not want a child's injury/death on my conscience because of another's ignorance :mad:

Christ, what an idiot :eek:!! That's fairly dangerous driving, no penalty points there though :rolleyes: Driving test is useless if ya ask me, doesn't take much to pass.

I don't know if he got reported could be in a lot of trouble because he was driving for a few miles with a very obvious flat tyre with smoke bellowing from it before it seperated from the alloy, and given it was an Audi R8 an expensive lesson to learn tyres and alloys on them are worth a fortune but your right more than likely he wont even get a slap on the wrist.

But yeh I've said it loads of times it's not speed that kills its the lack of driver education mostly.

I'm having a sneaky drink....anyone care to join me?

I'm having a sneaky drink....anyone care to join me?

I wish, I'm trying to stay off the drink, though. :(

Christ, think my road rage has made it to the forum. Didn't realise I'd used so many little angry heads and explicit language :)

In other news, I did a huge overall on clearing crap from my bedroom. Haven't bought new clothes in an age so had to make some space. Didn't realise how many old bits of clothing I was hanging onto :pac: Haven't worn most of it in a good few years or at all even. Out with the old and a new wardrobe to be bought on Thursday :D

Make for a new person it will :D

I wish, I'm trying to stay off the drink, though. :(

Ah gwan, just a small one!

• Advertisement

Ah gwan, just a small one!

You're a bad influence! :p

I'm only allowing myself to drink a few vodkas and diet cokes on nights out, and even then I'm limiting those, too!

The not drinking part is harder than the stricter diet tbh. :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement