Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭CD.

Vodka infusions are coming along very, very, very nicely. Can't wait till the end of the month now! Already have pear drop, cola cubes, rosey apple, sour cherry is still dissolving and blackberries are still infusing.
    Really tempted to try them all :(
    Still have a few other sweet combinations I want to try.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Is that prepared similarly to skittles vodka?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Heading in to get my tattoo finished up tomorrow. So excited!

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭CD.

Is that prepared similarly to skittles vodka?
    With the hard boiled sweets yes, except they don't need to be strained. Pear drops smells really lovely.
    The cola cubes appear to have some kind of scum type stuff on top, but not 100% sure what it is, gonna strain anyway.

Really, you just leave them till the dissolve. Except the blackberry vodka, thats using real blackberries and takes a few weeks, then ya strain it.

Have marshmallow going now too and made some caramel vodka after making some Dulce de leche last night. Might try it with some mints, maybe some cherry menthol chewing gums or bubble gum, apparently that works well, though I havn't see to much about it online.

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Viva La Gloria

Really want to get my septum pierced but it costs €50! :( I think Dublink Ink are good for half price piercings on particular days so I might opt for the cheap route :P I've wanted to get it done for a few months now and it's handy that I can flip it upwards for work so our area manager won't see it :D

• Advertisement

Heading in to get my tattoo finished up tomorrow. So excited!

What are you getting :)

Really want to get my septum pierced but it costs €50! :( I think Dublink Ink are good for half price piercings on particular days so I might opt for the cheap route :P I've wanted to get it done for a few months now and it's handy that I can flip it upwards for work so our area manager won't see it :D

Cheap and piercings don't really mix well :P Having said that though, I got my septum done in Dublin ink to see what the place was like and it was all good.

Cheap and piercings don't really mix well :P Having said that though, I got my septum done in Dublin ink to see what the place was like and it was all good.

Exactly, I wouldn't get it done for cheaper unless I knew for certain that it was a reputable place doing a good deal :)

Which type did you get? I really want to get a curved barbell, I hope they can do that for the first time. I will need to flip it up for work though :P

Just got a circular barbell and got it flipped up while healing. He offered me a circular or curved barbell so it's possible to get a curved one in.

Great! Can't wait to get it :D

• Advertisement

They do €20 piercings every few days, have always been tempted by it!
    What are you getting :)

Just getting the one on my shin finished of. Was supposed to get it finished on Monday but the artist was sick so its been put off till next Tuesday :( was raging!I'd got myself all in the zone! But I wouldn't want her tattooing me while she's not feeling the best

They do €20 piercings every few days, have always been tempted by it!

Yeah, I'm hoping to go in and get it done soon :D

Just getting the one on my shin finished of. Was supposed to get it finished on Monday but the artist was sick so its been put off till next Tuesday :( was raging!I'd got myself all in the zone! But I wouldn't want her tattooing me while she's not feeling the best

That happened to me before, frustrating! I was all set to go and then they rang and were like: "We have to reschedule." but the next available appointment wasn't for two weeks!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I love the Aardvark addition to the Arts category. I thought it was yet another Boards secret society, but it actually serves a purpose :D

I was hoping it was a place to share my love of aardvarks and meet like minded people :(

I guess ye'll do though.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Where does this guy go?
    Aardvark.gif

Im finally getting my tattoo finished tomorrow! Me sooooo excited!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

pint and club hell this weekend anyone?

Sure why not!

Drunk post?! I'm on for that, tis payday on Friday!

nope not drunk. Atrax are playin in the pint so a few us headin up from here

• Advertisement

Look at you pretending you have friends! Getting on the same bus as the lads doesn't make you one of the gang, RayRay :D

Cupcake we demand pics when you're done! :D

Cupcake we demand pics when you're done! :D

Ill pop up pics when I unwrap myself! My leg has an owie :(

jenizzle wrote: »
    Look at you pretending you have friends! Getting on the same bus as the lads doesn't make you one of the gang, RayRay :D
    This joke never gets old huh??

So who's in?? The gig in the pint is metal :) think they're 4 or 5 of us headin up from KK

I'm just waiting anxiously for your Saturday "I'm not going to make it" post! I'll most likely be in Club Hell anywho :D

I'll head out for one, but Ima have to bail early because I'm dropping my uncvle to the airport at 5am on Sunday :(

jenizzle wrote: »
    I'm just waiting anxiously for your Saturday "I'm not going to make it" post! I'll most likely be in Club Hell anywho :D
    Nope no bailing :)

comicballoonbellynew.png

So is there drinks tomorrow? What's the plan?

• Advertisement

So is there drinks tomorrow? What's the plan?

I know what my plans are ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement