Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Shattered tired long day in work, hungry but trying to find the motivation to get up and get make some food :), healing tattoo's in my job is a right pain in the hole so I made the decision today to take tomorrow off :), no work now till Monday night and the sun is meant to be shining all week:D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Got my new tattoo this afternoon, hurt like hell... jebus... but it's ok... cos I came home and possibly broke my foot so it's taken my mind off the pain of the tattoo at least. Walking is impossible at the moment though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

How'd you possibly break your foot?

Angron wrote: »
    How'd you possibly break your foot?

My 18 month old daughter decided to climb up onto the sofa but slipped and was half hanging off it, so I dived across the sitting room to catch her and whacked my foot off the coffee table. It's really very sore and I can barely walk if I put pressure on it but don't really want to go to hospital in case it's just bruised... I'll go tomorrow if it's no better.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

January wrote: »
    My 18 month old daughter decided to climb up onto the sofa but slipped and was half hanging off it, so I dived across the sitting room to catch her and whacked my foot off the coffee table. It's really very sore and I can barely walk if I put pressure on it but don't really want to go to hospital in case it's just bruised... I'll go tomorrow if it's no better.

Ouch! I'd say you may not have broken it unless you gave the table some punt though. I'd stick some ice on it now though mind you

• Advertisement

P_1 wrote: »
    Ouch! I'd say you may not have broken it unless you gave the table some punt though. I'd stick some ice on it now though mind you

Was a hard enough whack but I don't think it's broken, not with the way it's going now. I've been putting ice on it since it happened and keeping it elevated though so it's not too bad. Thanks :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Jesus January, I hope you're feeling better tomorrow!

Just home from my kettlebell class.

On the way home, 4 or 5 scumbag girls in a car kept following myself and my sister, throwing cans and bottles at us. We ignored it, but I moved to the outside of the road to protect her because of her broken foot.

They drove off, came back and flung a pretty big rock, which hit me really hard in the head. :mad: Big lump on my head now that's killing me, and got really dizzy for a bit, but my intelligent sister got the car make, colour and reg and I rang the police.

Fcuking hate scumbags. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Esoteric_ wrote: »

On the way home, 4 or 5 scumbag girls in a car kept following myself and my sister, throwing cans and bottles at us. We ignored it, but I moved to the outside of the road to protect her because of her broken foot.

They drove off, came back and flung a pretty big rock, which hit me really hard in the head. :mad: Big lump on my head now that's killing me, and got really dizzy for a bit, but my intelligent sister got the car make, colour and reg and I rang the police.

Absolute scum! Hope they get caught. Seriously, where's the amusement in it?? Hope you and your sister are ok.

So it's my mams birthday tomorrow and she's the worst in the world to buy for. In the end I settled on an angel statue, 2 garden ornaments and a bottle of vodka. She better bloody like it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

January wrote: »
    Was a hard enough whack but I don't think it's broken, not with the way it's going now. I've been putting ice on it since it happened and keeping it elevated though so it's not too bad. Thanks :D

Got to love it when kids test your reflexes eh :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

You have to wonder what goes through people's heads sometimes.

Hope ye're all ok

• Advertisement

Jeez Lyn, that's ridiculous. Fair fecks to your sister for having the head about her to take details. Hope you catch them and feel better. No drinking tonight ;)

Scumbags, hope they get caught.

Just keep an eye that you're not concussed.

Dirty scumbags :mad:, mass sterilisation is the only way to stop them :cool:. Scumbags sadly generally breed scumbags I know there are exceptions to the rules but mostly they just multiply.

Absolute scum! Hope they get caught. Seriously, where's the amusement in it?? Hope you and your sister are ok.

So it's my mams birthday tomorrow and she's the worst in the world to buy for. In the end I settled on an angel statue, 2 garden ornaments and a bottle of vodka. She better bloody like it!

Can't go wrong with vodka its my go to present :), I hate buying presents for people not because im mean but because im usually useless at it, having an older sister who loves present shopping and to go halfs on them all is always great for the folks, job done easily for me :).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Hope you're alright Lyn. Fecking scum, this is why I try not to leave my house too often :p

I can never understand what goes through their heads. "Hur hur gonna hit this person"

Thanks guys. :) Pretty sure I'm not concussed, I've had concussion a few times and it doesn't feel anything like it. Gonna ring the police tomorrow to see what's going on. seriously love my sister for keeping calm cause I freaked out and was crying. :pac:

Marty, that's more of a rant than when I texted you saying what happened. :pac:

Orim wrote: »
    I can never understand what goes through their heads. "Hur hur gonna hit this person"

Idiotic mob mentality and a lack of education of anything better to do with their time I reckon :rolleyes:. Pathetic really!!

Thanks guys. :) Pretty sure I'm not concussed, I've had concussion a few times and it doesn't feel anything like it. Gonna ring the police tomorrow to see what's going on. seriously love my sister for keeping calm cause I freaked out and was crying. :pac:

Marty, that's more of a rant than when I texted you saying what happened. :pac:

That wasn't a rant if I was to rant about my thoughts on scumbags I could write an essay ;), plus im to tired to form my thoughts into well thought out rants :o.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

P_1 wrote: »
    You have to wonder what goes through people's heads sometimes.

Almost a rock by the sounds of it :)
    Sorry couldnt resist

Hope ya alri

Almost a rock by the sounds of it :)
    Sorry couldnt resist

Hope ya alri

I'll get you back for that. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I had to thank it. That was brilliant.

Currently enjoying the company of the Captain and Archer.

Fingers crossed for a day off on Friday. Three day weekend :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Little bastards, I hope they get what's coming to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭RhoDoDenDron

302865_529650773742893_186240512_n.jpg

Potential scarification chest-piece! Still only in rough-draft phase though, will hopefully have everything measured properly and edited on my computer by next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Went back in for the second session on the rose my apprentice friend is doing on me. He was having a hard time getting this certain shade of blue to stay in, so he had to go over and over again. My arm is raw and so very swollen today from that. He also added some dots and stars for a bit of filler.

931179_10152780258810191_1228778138_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Adiboo wrote: »
    Went back in for the second session on the rose my apprentice friend is doing on me. He was having a hard time getting this certain shade of blue to stay in, so he had to go over and over again. My arm is raw and so very swollen today from that. He also added some dots and stars for a bit of filler.

I'm back in for more freebies soon before he's let loose on paying customers :D

Don't you have friend who's a piercing apprentice as well? And the rest of us having to pay full price for both. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Don't you have friend who's a piercing apprentice as well? And the rest of us having to pay full price for both. :mad:

I do indeed. Try to befriend an artist, just start hanging around studios! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭legspin

You may have seen this before but I have to share this. There are more than a few excellent ideas here.

http://dedalvs.tumblr.com/post/48998678919/99-life-hacks-to-make-your-life-easier

Dyed my hurr.

It had gone blonde and brown (the brown bits were dyed, but half the feckin' hair was blonde from not dyeing it for ages).

So I dyed it a kind of dark red colour. Not sure if I like it. Might just do it black on Saturday. :pac:

313ool5.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Hey everybody, say happy birthday to my mammy!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS CUPCAKE. :D

• Advertisement

Happy birthday mammy Cupcake!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement