Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Their site hasn't been updated in a few years and looks bad tbh. :pac: But I looked at the portfolios in the studio before deciding on anything and was very happy. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Sorry about the delay, was being tattooed and had to sit at an awkward angle. :pac: I got a quote from James Dean: 'Dream as if you'll live forever'

I'll throw a pic up later. Hurt a bit more than usual because I got it done on my lower calf and my calves have absolutely no fat on them, they're ridiculously toned, and he was tattooing quite deep to make sure he did it well.

Have to say, I was impressed with how professional the guy was. Very happy with it. :)

That's where I got my most recent tattoo also, on my calf and ouchies...

Yeah, calves tend to be pretty well toned if you're on your feet a lot, so I found it pretty painful in a few spots. The artist said I handle tattooing better than any man he's seen though. :pac:

Yeah, calves tend to be pretty well toned if you're on your feet a lot, so I found it pretty painful in a few spots. The artist said I handle tattooing better than any man he's seen though. :pac:

Mine told me I was brutal haha, leg kept twitching all over the place! I'll be back in the end of the month to get my other calf done though (same design) so he's been forewarned!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

My boob is itchy but I can't scratch it cos im in company and people will judge me.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hello hello.

January wrote: »
    Mine told me I
    was brutal haha, leg kept twitching all over the place! I'll be back in
    the end of the month to get my other calf done though (same design) so
    he's been forewarned!

Oh Jesus. :pac: I haven't found any of my tattoos bad yet tbh, just had a few moments today where I winced a little. No twitching or anything like it, thankfully! Good luck to your artist. :pac:

Cc, scratch it in a way that looks like you're groping it, they'll love that ;)

Head off to the bathroom and give it a good scratch CC...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

My boob is itchy but I can't scratch it cos im in company and people will judge me.

Hug somebody in the room and angle yourself so that there's just the right amount of friction against your bosom and them to satisfy the itch, but not so much that it looks like your a dog humping them.

Problem averted :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

T&P forum - full of boob scratching savants.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Angron wrote: »
    T&P forum - full of boob scratching savants.
    T&P= Tits and pricks?

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    Hug somebody in the room and angle yourself so that there's just the right amount of friction against your bosom and them to satisfy the itch, but not so much that it looks like your a dog humping them.

Problem averted :D

Im fairly sure that'd get me done for sexual harassment!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

I'll scratch it for ya, CC ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Lucyfur wrote: »
    Durty!!! :D:D

xx

The itch is gone, but if you insist :p

The itch is gone, but if you insist :p

Sure it could always help to scratch another itch. ;)

Mylina wrote: »
    Durty!!! :D:D

xx

I've 2 hands, I can scratch your itch too ;)

:pac:

I have decided it's high time I got a penguin tattoo but I'm going on holidays in less than two weeks and I'm afraid it won't be healed enough for sunshine and swimming pools :/

Ah yeah, chlorine is a right bastard.

Ah yeah, chlorine is a right bastard.

I'm a fairly quick healer and I'm as impatient as fcuk....I want it now but I should probably wait til afterwards :(

I was due to have my right thigh highlighted recently, but was told to leave at least 14 days before swimming....

• Advertisement

Where abouts are you going for the holiday?

I was due to have my right thigh highlighted recently, but was told to leave at least 14 days before swimming....

Ah feck....I'm swimming every day at the mo...taking a week off when we get back. I'll get it done then :)

Spain :)

Spain :)

Honeymoon ya mean??? ;)
    Our Lucy be off the market then.... :(:(:(

Sure it could always help to scratch another itch. ;)

There's only one person I want to scratch that itch :p

Oh, nice. I've been to Barcelona and Majorca before, though Majorca was when I was like 4 or so, so I don't remember much of it.

There's only one person I want to scratch that itch :p

*sigh*

Fine, give me twenty minutes.

*sigh*

Fine, give me twenty minutes.

Worked like a charm...

Honeymoon ya mean??? ;)