Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Brb, going to get a sunbed. :pac:

Don't stay on too long!

tan-mom.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I suppose, at least you wouldn't be afraid of snapping him in half if you were on top. :pac:

Id be more afraid of him snapping me, but I really wouldn't even care.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

It's like she's wearing a leather bodysuit.

Actually, given the state her skin is in, that's more or less what it is at this point.

Adiboo wrote: »
    Don't stay on too long!

tan-mom.jpg

She looks like my sofa....

Id be more afraid of him snapping me, but I really wouldn't even care.

Banana split!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Isn't she the one who was recently cleared of neglect or abuse after her 5 year old daughter told her teacher that 'mommy put her on a sunbed?'

Surprised she hasn't got skin cancer tbh.

I was actually reading this morning that doing even one sunbed before you're 35 doubles your risk of skin cancer.

Think I'll stick to tan from a bottle. I don't tan anyway. :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, I don't tend to tan either. I can't see a tan suiting me somehow...

Isn't she the one who was recently cleared of neglect or abuse after her 5 year old daughter told her teacher that 'mommy put her on a sunbed?'

I was actually reading this morning that doing even one sunbed before you're 35 doubles your risk of skin cancer.

I don't know anything about her, only that her nickname is 'Tan Mom'.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

With a nickname like that it doesn't take too much guessing about her claim to fame

I don't tan either, I go from white to bright red, like a lobster. Stupid irish skin.

• Advertisement

Just googled it to make sure, but I was right.

Her 5 year old daughter went to school one day, complained to the teacher that she was sore, teacher found evidence of bad sunburn on her, the kid told her that 'mommy put me on a sunbed.'

The mother was eventually cleared of it. No light shed on how her daughter was so badly sunburned though. :-/

I don't tan either, I go from white to bright red, like a lobster. Stupid irish skin.

I don't even do that. I just stay white. :pac:

Never been in the kind of heat that I'm going to experience in the Seychelles (40+ degrees) though, so maybe I'll tan. :D

I can't tolerate the heat, I like to keep things as cold as I can. My ideal holiday would be to somewhere like Canada, Norway, Sweden, Finland, or Russia. The five countries I'd love to visit the most :D

Angron wrote: »
    I can't tolerate the heat, I like to keep things as cold as I can. My ideal holiday would be to somewhere like Canada, Norway, Sweden, Finland, or Russia. The five countries I'd love to visit the most :D

Norway is unreal. :)

Feck that, gimme a nice sunny holiday any day. I love the sun. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Norway is savage, I still managed to get the Irish tan* there though.

*Irish tan = lobster red

I don't even do that. I just stay white. :pac:

Never been in the kind of heat that I'm going to experience in the Seychelles (40+ degrees) though, so maybe I'll tan. :D

I got sunburn in the car the other day!! I'm disgustingly averse to the sun, makes my eyes water and all. The best part of sunburn is getting to peel all your skin off....oohh yeaaahhh.

So far the only places I've been to are England, Spain, and France. I'll probably travel a bit later on in life, I know I have a few friends in the US want me to visit :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I've been to England, Scotland, Spain, California and Las Vegas. I nearly fainted with the heat in Vegas... god it was so hot.

I hate the heat, because with it comes hayfever. I'm already dying with it. Must get antihistamins tomorrow.

Flixonase spray is fantastic, it's what I use.

• Advertisement

I usually get an injection for hayfever. I started getting it one year just as the leaving cert started. Spending the first day of the leaving trying to work on the exam while your eyes are streaming and nose running was horrible.

I usually get an injection for hayfever. I started getting it one year just as the leaving cert started. Spending the first day of the leaving trying to work on the exam while your eyes are streaming and nose running was horrible.

Apparently a lot of docs won't give it any longer because it's not good for your bone development or something... It's a steroid injection I think.

Well I've only gotten it the last 2 years, haven't had it so far this year cause the hayfever hasn't really started for me.

My hayfever seems to be getting better as I get older. At one point, no amount of anti-histamines helped, I ended up with loads of eye infections from scratching at my eyes so much, and I couldn't wear make up for three months of the year.

Now, throw a Piriton down my neck and I'm good to go. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

January wrote: »
    I nearly fainted with the heat in Vegas... god it was so hot.

Been to Vegas. In July. It was like walking into a wall every time you went outside. Absolutely loved it though :D

Orim wrote: »
    Been to Vegas. In July. It was like walking into a wall every time you went outside. Absolutely loved it though :D

I was underage when I went so didn't enjoy it quite as much as you probably did :P Still had a fantastic time. It'd be 10 years ago this year :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

How're we all? I'm currently on the ferry on the way home

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Some of that stuff is why I don't like the Roisin Dubh in Galway. First time I went up my friends told me about how it was a great rock bar, at the end of the night I asked them did they know what rock was :pac:
    Ah I love the Roisin. I wouldn't call it a rock bar though. I just like the vibe although it can be a bit hipster.
    My dad has been watching 'Diners, drive ins and dives' and 'Man Vs Food' for a few hours.

I hate him. Going to go cry into my rice cakes.

I flipping adore rice cakes, one of my favourite foods. Especially with peanut butter...although that kind of kills the low fat side of things...

Speaking of WWE I was in love with this woman when I was too young to know I could be in love with the same sex. Not as attracted to her now though.

lita.jpg

Hmm, is that Lita? Or am I completely wrong? Haven't watched wrestling since I was a kid, but I think I liked her (in a hetero way :pac: ).

Ended up not going to my gran's for dinner. My dad decided to scream abuse at me for pretty much all of the day, so I told him to go fcuk himself if he thought I'd sit through a dinner with him and the rest of my family, playing happy families.

No food in the house though, and I have no house key with me, so can't leave to go buy food to cook for dinner. :pac: I should stop biting my nose off to spite my face. :o

Tattoo seems to be healing well. Usually they hurt like a bitch for a few days after I get them done, and are seriously inflamed, but I'm making sure to keep it un-wrapped and haven't worn any clothing over it, so it's doing well. Tomorrow will be difficult because I have to wear extremely tight jeans as part of my work uniform. Guess I'll have to wrap it then!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Hmm, is that Lita? Or am I completely wrong? Haven't watched wrestling since I was a kid, but I think I liked her (in a hetero way :pac: ).

Yup that's her.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement