Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

42 thanks on my thirty competition entry!!! :) I'm shocked, flattered and more than a little delighted (even though it's not judged on thanks)

Shameless plug is shameless :pac:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo

xiTB8ynz3UmZE_4w4sGUfA2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Oh my god, my eyes streamed just looking at that. That is absolutely horrific. :eek:

Ugliest tattoos is my favourite site.

8tVKUDc0k0S-S2GhcDXL2w2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

If I ever go bald I'm doing that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

42 thanks on my thirty competition entry!!! :) I'm shocked, flattered and more than a little delighted (even though it's not judged on thanks)

Cool t-shirt man I didnt have a clue what you were on about never on the boards homepage, so done some exploring.

Fair play :) its a really nice idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Cool t-shirt man I didnt have a clue what you were on about never on the boards homepage, so done some exploring.

Fair play :) its a really nice idea.

Thanks man! Took a couple of hours to get it done, but I was really happy with how it turned out! :D

Thanks man! Took a couple of hours to get it done, but I was really happy with how it turned out! :D

Hope that's the one they use. It's much better than all of the other so far.

I think it should win for sure, and not just cause I'll get a free one :pac:

Some of the others are good, I really hate white tshirts though!

Jesus I feel like a pregnant woman with cravings or something.

Have a massive craving for some Ben & Jerrys to the point im getting out of bed dressed to go to 24 hour tesco to get some :o, Damn hangover playing havoc on me and ice cream is my go to hangover food ha.

On a tattoo note sad I didnt get to go the convetion this year going by facebook it seem to have been good.

• Advertisement

I would never get out of bed for any craving. I realised yesterday its my laziness that keeps me from being both obese and thin.

Really wanted chips last night but was too damn lazy to go out and get them. But sure at the same time I'm too damn lazy to go exercise. I'm destined to stay this weight :pac:

I would never get out of bed for any craving. I realised yesterday its my laziness that keeps me from being both obese and thin.

Really wanted chips last night but was too damn lazy to go out and get them. But sure at the same time I'm too damn lazy to go exercise. I'm destined to stay this weight :pac:

:pac: I like that logic, im convinced if it werent for my genes and my fat metabolism that deep down inside me there a seriously obese man just dying to burst out of me :).

p.s it was well worth it cant beat a bit of Ben N Jerrys Berry White tasty :D.

I'm jealous of you guys. I exercise more than I eat (cause once I've exercised for the day, I'm too lazy to cook or move :pac: ) and I still have more weight to lose. So much hate towards all of you lot right now. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    I'm jealous of you guys. I exercise more than I eat (cause once I've exercised for the day, I'm too lazy to cook or move :pac: ) and I still have more weight to lose. So much hate towards all of you lot right now. :p

Don't hate the player, hate the game!! :P :pac: :pac:

Don't hate the player, hate the game!! :P :pac: :pac:

Brb, gonna go cry into my celery. :pac:

I find sobbing softly into my folds of fat works wonders.

Alitteration

I find steak works wonders but then I'm a secretly fat skinny guy like Marty.

I'm just average, have stomach, boobs, hips and ass. I used to be 'super morbidly obese' according to my doctor. :pac: I don't have enough folds of fat to cry into, so I'll go comfort eat some carrots or lettuce.

I'm just average, have stomach, boobs, hips and ass. I used to be 'super morbidly obese' according to my doctor. :pac: I don't have enough folds of fat to cry into, so I'll go comfort eat some carrots or lettuce.

Throw a little cucumber in there and you got a party.

Or some hummus.
    Mmmm hummus!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

il_fullxfull.196248426.jpg

All this talk of carrots, lettuce, cucmber etc made me hugry so I just went and got a delicous mixed doner kebab from Zeytoons :p.

Being fat is a great insulator. Save on the winter heating bill.

All this talk of carrots, lettuce, cucmber etc made me hugry so I just went and got a delicous mixed doner kebab from Zeytoons :p.

Pffft! I got me a dinner box and burger from the chipper! :D :P

I got a bowl of soup. Had my first circuit training session tonight and I don't think my body can handle food after it. :pac: I feel so fragile and unfit. :pac: The trainer told me he loved my tatts, though. :D

The trainer told me he loved my tatts, though. :D

Are you sure he said "tatts"? :pac: :pac: :pac:

*runs away*

Are you sure he said "tatts"? :pac: :pac: :pac:

*runs away*

I hope so! Now I'll be too embarrassed to look him in the eye anymore, just in case he said something else! :(

I hope so! Now I'll be too embarrassed to look him in the eye anymore, just in case he said something else! :(

BAAA-HAHAHAHAA :D

BAAA-HAHAHAHAA :D

Note to self - wear 4 bras to hold the 'tatts' down. :(

• Advertisement

Note to self - wear 4 bras to hold the 'tatts' down. :(

PMLS!! Pepsi all over the screen!!! :pac:

Got to hug my bike today. :( I miss it. I have her running which is a miracle considering the accident was so bad. Now I just have to get all the bits for it. Headlight has to come from the States, plastics from Hong Kong and heat shielding from the UK. Just need to get a few quid together now. :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement