Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

As damo said who and what :)

Also ouch I'd imagine feet is one of the worst it's one place I could never get done I'm far to ticklish on my feet I'd never be able to sit still, the artist would just end up getting a face full of foot.

Nah I didn't mind my foot being done, except the last bit which was white, and right on the 'kuckle' of my big toe :/

I am also getting my new tat this weekend time :) Waiting for the artist to get back to me with a concrete time and then away we go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Best of luck with the scarification, RhoDoDenDron. Not something I'd ever do myself, but I'd imagine it'd be fascinating to watch. Patric is a lovely guy, too.

Just had a nap for a little over 3 hours. Woke up feeling shíte, massive headache, sore throat, chest killing me when I breathe. I swear to fook, if this is another chest infection coming on, I'll go back to smoking. I got a lot less chest infections when I smoked. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Got a haircut and hot towel shave in that Waldorf barbers on Westmoreland Street earlier today. Don't think I've ever had a barber spend so long cutting my hair.

Thoroughly recommend the experience :)

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Best of luck with the scarification, RhoDoDenDron. Not something I'd ever do myself, but I'd imagine it'd be fascinating to watch. Patric is a lovely guy, too.

Just had a nap for a little over 3 hours. Woke up feeling shíte, massive headache, sore throat, chest killing me when I breathe. I swear to fook, if this is another chest infection coming on, I'll go back to smoking. I got a lot less chest infections when I smoked. :mad:

Ah jayz there is nowt worse. I had gastroenteritis and a chest infection there about a month ago. the gastro bugged off but I think there is some lingering to the chest infection and now I have a bad cold/small flu type on top of it :(

I've been getting chest infections about once a month since I quit smoking. :(

• Advertisement

I've been getting chest infections about once a month since I quit smoking. :(

that is so no fair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

My grossly offensive t-shirt arrived from 'Merica today! I made such a loud "squeee!" noise that the postman jumped. Ahahaha! My Yelena Rossini costume is about 60% completed. I just need some crazy patterned loungepants and a backcombed black bob wig and I'll be the snarkiest photojournalist at the Dublin Comic Convention! :D

Cool t-shirt.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

My most offensive t-shirt is probably my Aborted t-shirt, which has this peppy slogan on the back: http://cdn.rockabilia.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/300x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/TSHIRT/124044B.JPG

Granted, I also have t-shirts for bands like Dying Fetus and Cattle Decapitation, so it's not like they are innocent :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭SueBoom

A mate of mine was asked not to wear this (a Suicide Silence t-shirt) into work (it's a place you dress casually everyday) because they found it so offensive. I don't think it's that offensive at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

McChubbin wrote: »
    My grossly offensive t-shirt arrived from 'Merica today! I made such a loud "squeee!" noise that the postman jumped. Ahahaha! My Yelena Rossini costume is about 60% completed. I just need some crazy patterned loungepants and a backcombed black bob wig and I'll be the snarkiest photojournalist at the Dublin Comic Convention! :D

The lack of a comma after the 'Fuck you' is upsetting to me.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Suicide Silence's lead singer died earlier this year/late last year, didn't he? Was never too keen on the band, or the deathcore genre as a whole.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭RhoDoDenDron

Angron wrote: »
    Suicide Silence's lead singer died earlier this year/late last year, didn't he? Was never too keen on the band, or the deathcore genre as a whole.

Really, you hadn't noticed EVERYONE going on about him? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭SueBoom

Angron wrote: »

He did, yeah. Real young, terrible.

I'd class them as more grindcore, perhaps a bit more deathcore recently. I'm not a massive fan but some of their stuff is alright.

I'm on a bit of a window shopping spree on Amazon's American site. I WANT ALL THE THINGS! Ususally about once every 6-8 weeks I save up my spare change and a put aside some money to buy things online. I've got about €77 (including shipping) worth of books and graphic novels qued up for purchase in my cart. Anyone on here ever read Batman: The Killing Joke?
    I'm considering buying it to see if it's as anyway influencial as Heath Ledger said. :/
    Also have V for Vendetta, The Art of Prometheus and the full colour photographic version of Anatomy for The Artist. (The one with all the wimmins in the nip!)
    I fecking love shopping online!

Really, you hadn't noticed EVERYONE going on about him? :confused:
    Very few of my friends listen to metal, never mind extreme metal, so it wouldn't really come up :P

For me it generally goes death metal, grind, black metal, thrash metal, and then lighter stuff like some punk or whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Reminds me of this... "educational" video...

Not safe for where anyone easily offended can hear :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uexj0Pv_mUI

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Anyone on here ever read Batman: The Killing Joke?
    I'm considering buying it to see if it's as anyway influencial as Heath Ledger said. :/

One of the best Batman comics evar.

Watching the Apprentice, the bickering is far worse than normal this time round

Weighed myself just there, and I've lost 7lbs in a week and a half. Won't be losing that fast in general, but I upped the ante for a week to see how it'd go. I'd imagine it'll slow down soon.

Thing is, I've now reached my target weight. :cool:

BUT, I've decided I'd actually prefer to lose another 2 stone. It'll still leave me in a healthy BMI range. So, although I've reached my target, I have a new one. :D

But I'm pretty fúcking chuffed that after 3 years, I've lost a grand total of 11 and a half stone. :D

Old me (size 24, weighing in at 22 and a half stone :eek: :eek: ) -

IBzxLsr.jpg?1

And me about a month ago (only recent body shot I have!), at 11 stone 9 lbs in that pic, but currently weighing in at 11 stone even and a size 12 on top, 14 on bottom -

odhnoFP.jpg?1

Happy happy. :)

• Advertisement

Jees fair play, congrats

Sound, Damo. I'm not that big of a DC fangirl but I'm looking to experience new comics and I figured I'd start with some good ol' Batman tomes.
    Whilst we're on the subject, any see the Girl With The Dragon Tattoo graphic novel? I have volume 1 (getting volume 2 on Thursday!) and it's one of the greatest things ever. I wasn't mad about the Swedish film (loved Rooney Mara, though) and the books made my head hurt but the story really translates to the comic form quite well. The artwork is by Leonardo Manco and whilst I'm not overly familiar with his work, I'm throughly enjoying it so far. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭RhoDoDenDron

Just found a carton of milk on the counter in my kitchen that must've been left there for at least a week. I tried to empty it down the drain outside, but after some watery stuff came out, the rest appeared to have gone solid. And the smell, oh my, the smell.

This is what happens when you assume that no one could be so messy as to leave a full carton of milk out in this weather! I mean, I knew my housemates were messy, but I had at least thought that carton was empty and someone had just not put it in the bin. Gahh..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

As damo said who and what :)

Also ouch I'd imagine feet is one of the worst it's one place I could never get done I'm far to ticklish on my feet I'd never be able to sit still, the artist would just end up getting a face full of foot.
    Hey stranger! :D

Awesome news! What you getting done/who's doing it?

I have been lurking just havent posted in here in agessssss :)

Getting a portrait on each foot similar to that picture, Rachel in wildcat is doing it!

IMG-20130222-WA00001.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Weighed myself just there, and I've lost 7lbs in a week and a half. Won't be losing that fast in general, but I upped the ante for a week to see how it'd go. I'd imagine it'll slow down soon.

Thing is, I've now reached my target weight. :cool:

BUT, I've decided I'd actually prefer to lose another 2 stone. It'll still leave me in a healthy BMI range. So, although I've reached my target, I have a new one. :D

But I'm pretty fúcking chuffed that after 3 years, I've lost a grand total of 11 and a half stone. :D

Old me (size 24, weighing in at 22 and a half stone :eek: :eek: ) -

IBzxLsr.jpg?1

And me about a month ago (only recent body shot I have!), at 11 stone 9 lbs in that pic, but currently weighing in at 11 stone even and a size 12 on top, 14 on bottom -

odhnoFP.jpg?1

Happy happy. :)

You are my thinspiration. I've another 5 stone to lose. Let's do it! :D

January wrote: »
    You are my thinspiration. I've another 5 stone to lose. Let's do it! :D

Throw yourself into the TRX! I sweat so much doing it that I probably lose a stone per class. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

You've lost the equivilant of me. :eek:

You've lost the equivilant of me. :eek:

I've lost more than half of myself! It's feckin' weird thinking 'I've lost a person.' :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Fair Play Lyn!!!! Thats unreal!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

Eso what's TRX? You are a thinspiration. I don't quite know what I weigh, about 21 and a half last time I weighed myself. Am a 26 on top and a 22 bottom.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement