Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

:pac: no shoes on wtf. If I was you id be hugging the crap out of a radiator right now.

Hugging it?? I'd be roiding it!!!! :pac: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

TBH the first thing I did was to go back out for a smoke :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I said I'd stay off drink for a month.
    I was a bit drunk last week.
    I was píssed last night.
    I am a terrible person. :pac: I even managed to do something to my foot. My heels are in perfect nick, not a scuff on them, but my foot is twice its size and black and blue. :pac: I really shouldn't be allowed leave my house.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    I was píssed last night.
    I am a terrible person. :pac: I even managed to do something to my foot. My heels are in perfect nick, not a scuff on them, but my foot is twice its size and black and blue. :pac: I really shouldn't be allowed leave my house.

Youre just a bit of a clutz arent ya :p.

I really shouldn't be allowed leave my house.

Leave your house?? You shouldn't be left alone!!! :P :pac: :pac:

• Advertisement

Youre just a bit of a clutz arent ya :p.

... Shut up. :mad: I suppose though, I'm always telling you about the injuries I'm picking up from walking into things, so I can't blame ya. :pac:
    Leave your house?? You shouldn't be left alone!!! :p :pac: :pac:

Tbh, I really shouldn't be. I seem to just walk into things and trip over really easily. I was worse as a kid though, my medical bills then were bloody huge, have the scars to prove it, too. :pac: :pac:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I was píssed last night.

Yer lettin' the side down FFS :P I shall remain alcohol free till Saturday night - tbh, I haven't really missed it but I actually haven't been going out really. I was in the pub on Wednesday and Friday and managed to have Diet Cokes. Gonna put in a proper effort once the festive season is over.

Last time I was absolutely foooooked, I ended up spraining my ankle whilst shimmying to Raining Blood. I could feel the pain a li'l on the way home (and you know if you can feel it when yer drunk, it's gonna be real bad!), got about 2 hours sleep and woke up at about 7 in the morning, still pished and in serious pain. I still get flashbacks every time I hear the "dun dun dun" part of the intro - it's worse than 'Nam maaaan :pac:

jenizzle wrote: »
    Yer lettin' the side down FFS :P I shall remain alcohol free till Saturday night - tbh, I haven't really missed it but I actually haven't been going out really. I was in the pub on Wednesday and Friday and managed to have Diet Cokes. Gonna put in a proper effort once the festive season is over.

Last time I was absolutely foooooked, I ended up spraining my ankle whilst shimmying to Raining Blood. I could feel the pain a li'l on the way home (and you know if you can feel it when yer drunk, it's gonna be real bad!), got about 2 hours sleep and woke up at about 7 in the morning, still pished and in serious pain. I still get flashbacks every time I hear the "dun dun dun" part of the intro - it's worse than 'Nam maaaan :pac:

Good work on the Diet Cokes! :) Tbh I know I'll end up drinking before Christmas and on Christmas eve, specially 'cause I actually asked someone to go for a drink later in the week, so I have no choice. :pac: I'll just wait til after Christmas and get stuck into it.

Oh god, I hate when you feel pain while drunk, you just go to bed dreading the next day. :pac: When I posted my last post here, I was in pjs. After getting up to shower and change today, I realised that my entire body is bruised. My legs look like I was hit by a bloody car. :pac: Have to hide all the bruises in training tomorrow or the trainers won't let me exercise. :pac:

God, I need to stop drinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

So turns out drinking Paddy and red lemonade on Saturday night = still have a bloody headache Monday morning :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

gregers85 wrote: »
    So turns out drinking Paddy and red lemonade on Saturday night = still have a bloody headache Monday morning :mad:

>_< Ah man, on what planet did that sound like a good idea? :pac:

• Advertisement

I was at my cousins 21st! the occasion got the better of me haha :p
    I knew I should have stuck to my guns nd had Jameson n coke!! feckin young wans haha

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

All of them, I'd say :D

If ya want a drink thats really going to send ya over the edge, ya cant go wrog with a Jack Rambo.

Its Jack Daniels, Jagermeister and Red Bull in a pint glass suprsingly enough it tastes nice but its rocket fuel.

If ya want a drink thats really going to send ya over the edge, ya cant go wrog with a Jack Rambo.

Its Jack Daniels, Jagermeister and Red Bull in a pint glass suprsingly enough it tastes nice but its rocket fuel.

I followed this suggestion a week or two ago. It's AMAZING.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

I actually won one of those share our page to get a tattoo voucher things :) €50 for Galway bay :)

Jager Bombs on Steroids! Intriguring...... I'll pre-book the hospital bed for next weekend haha

Wildcat are doing a deal where if you spend 150 or more on a tattoo before Christmas day, they'll give you a 25 euro voucher off your next tattoo.

Damnit, I'm not getting my next tatt til New Year's Eve. :(:(

Plastered all over the top of everyone's Boards.ie, I'm famous!

:cool:

Well done :p I'm sure you'll be rich soon too :p

Well done :p I'm sure you'll be rich soon too :p

None of the money goes to me, €1 from the sale of each tshirt goes to the Boards Santa Strike Force, and they use it to buy toys, which they give to children in hospitals/care centres over Christmas! :)

• Advertisement

None of the money goes to me, €1 from the sale of each tshirt goes to the Boards Santa Strike Force, and they use it to buy toys, which they give to children in hospitals/care centres over Christmas! :)

Ah well then ya can say you done a good deed and helped bring a smile to kids faces this Christmas because your t-shirt was that cool that everyone wanted it :D.

Ahh I know I was joking :p It's a great idea though :) I'll get one for sure, shame it isn't on sale for a bit longer.

Ahh I know I was joking :p It's a great idea though :) I'll get one for sure, shame it isn't on sale for a bit longer.

Qwertee usually sell for one day only, then sell again a second day for a slightly higher price. This is the first time they've sold something for a week!

Jesus thats brill fair play to yu!! Id say it took fecking ages to design that bloody thing haha good stuff

Fair play mate. Best design by far.

I believe you do get some free t-shirts though. Just saying... you know ;);) brilliant design and all that ;);)

My mam and dad are ordering me one of the t shirts for Christmas, yay.

Too bad I'd never wear a boards t-shirt out in public. :pac: I'll get a massive size and wear it as a night-dress. :D

Would be handy for beers. And would be hilariously sad if everyone went to a boards beers in a boards t-shirt. Is it wrong that I really want to try and organise that now? :pac:

It'd literally be funny for like 0 seconds :p

Orim wrote: »
    Would be handy for beers. And would be hilariously sad if everyone went to a boards in a boards t-shirt. Is it wrong that I really want to try and organise that now? :pac:

Tbh, I'd do it. :pac: I'd do a DIY job on the t-shirt, cut it up and make it a mini-dress though, so I wouldn't look quite as geeky as you lot. :p

• Advertisement

Tbh, I'd do it. :pac: I'd do a DIY job on the t-shirt, cut it up and make it a mini-dress though, so I wouldn't look quite as geeky as you lot. :p

Geeky?? Pffft! I'd cut it up small and wear it as a bandana!! :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement