Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Geeky?? Pffft! I'd cut it up small and wear it as a bandana!! :P

Oh yeah, 'cause bandanas are totally in roysh now.

/sarcastic D4 accent.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    Oh yeah, 'cause bandanas are totally in roysh now.

/sarcastic D4 accent.
    Is there a serious one?

Arawn wrote: »
    Is there a serious one?

I was implying that I was being sarcastic, while using a D4 accent. Not that the accent was sarcastic.

Me fail at English? That's unpossible! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

All you guys trying to be cool. Pfft. This is what I'd wear.

http://geektyrant.com/news/2012/11/6/cosplayer-dresses-up-as-everything.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Orim wrote: »
    All you guys trying to be cool. Pfft. This is what I'd wear.

http://geektyrant.com/news/2012/11/6/cosplayer-dresses-up-as-everything.html

LMAO, that is just amazing :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

I should feel guilty, maybe even a little bit sorry for helping make a video of a friend of mine basically making a show of himself were hes drunk and pretty much falls into his own piss go viral, with the likes of joe.ie doing a write up on it, Damo & Ivor posting it on there facebook page, weve even found a copy of it on some American site with subtitles and two lads sitting at a news desk disecting the short clip.

But feck guilt we now have years and years of fun with banter on this against him. Poor bastard :D.

Ah here, need a link to go with the story.

Ah here, need a link to go with the story.

No bother, heres the youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPd1lNjUBe8

The Americans disecting it: http://www.rightthisminute.com/video/guy-falls-his-own-urine

Hes never going to live this down :D.

Right so, never going out on the piss with Marty :P

Right so, never going out on the piss with Marty :P

:pac: in my defence I wasnt recording it or anything like that I just helped spread it around once it got sent to me ;).

• Advertisement

Fúck yeah!

I've been doing some new fitness classes for 2 and a half weeks, 6 sessions done.

I've lost 4 inches from my waist, and 9lbs in that time. Happy days.

My trainers stopped me tonight and asked me would I write a testimonial for their Facebook page because they've noticed how much I've toned up and that I've lost weight. :D

I've also moved from the lowest weight class to the highest in those 6 sessions.

Bloody chuffed with myself, so I'm ruining it all with a curry. :pac:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Well done m'dear, that's frikkin' awesome! Tis all about the inches for me :pac: I do enjoy doing weight work. I did have a cough for a few weeks now, but I went out for a run on Sunday evening to try and shake it off and felt great but I woke up on Monday morning feeling rotten. I've been feckin' sick since and I'm so f*ckin' pissed off I haven't been able to work out at all. The fact that my brain even thinks like that is a huge achievement for me :o I've had to be super good food wise when all I want is to curl up in bed with takeaway and feel sorry for myself but I must not ruin all the hard work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Sent off a parcel to my son in Slovakia. He's 5 but I haven't seen him in three years. It was a small enough parcel, just a couple of DVD's and jigsaws etc. €36 for postage!!!! F**kin' €36!! The items in it didn't cost that FFS!!! I think I'll just transfer money from now on and let the ex get him stuff over there. He'd get more anyway. Typical rip-off Ireland!

Sent off a parcel to my son in Slovakia. He's 5 but I haven't seen him in three years. It was a small enough parcel, just a couple of DVD's and jigsaws etc. €36 for postage!!!! F**kin' €36!! The items in it didn't cost that FFS!!! I think I'll just transfer money from now on and let the ex get him stuff over there. He'd get more anyway. Typical rip-off Ireland!

You really are better transferring the cash, the postage outside of Ireland is ridiculously expensive.

That's balls that is.

I always get the same when I buying things online. The initial charge is massive and you end spending a fortune trying to it worthwhile on the shipping versus paying 20 quid for my 8.99 game.

That's balls that is.

I always get the same when I buying things online. The initial charge is massive and you end spending a fortune trying to it worthwhile on the shipping versus paying 20 quid for my 8.99 game.

Yep. During the week I received the headlight I ordered to start rebuilding my bike. The light worked out at €203, the shipping was about €35 and I had to pay a customs charge before they'd give it to me - €52!!! :eek: If I didn't need it so bad, I would have told him to shove it.

Yep. During the week I received the headlight I ordered to start rebuilding my bike. The light worked out at €203, the shipping was about €35 and I had to pay a customs charge before they'd give it to me - €52!!! :eek: If I didn't need it so bad, I would have told him to shove it.

Thieving baxtards. How do they justify it?

How's the rebuild going or are still just getting the parts in?

Thieving baxtards. How do they justify it?

How's the rebuild going or are still just getting the parts in?

Well I couldn't do anything til I got the headlight, as everything is built around that. So I have the light wired and ready to stick on tomorrow. I also have the horn ready go (was damaged in the accident too) and I got the new clutch cable today as well. So tomorrow when I'm done, I should be able to ride her up and down the road...with a headlight and not much else! :pac:

After Christmas I'll be ordering the plastics and heat-shielding and when it arrives, piece together the biggest jigsaw ever! LOL She should be ready to run then, even if I'm not. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,773 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Why not order the stuff on Amazon and just give the delivery address as wherever the young fella lives? Probably save you a fair few quid. They do gift wrapping and all that jazz too.

keane2097 wrote: »
    Why not order the stuff on Amazon and just give the delivery address as wherever the young fella lives? Probably save you a fair few quid. They do gift wrapping and all that jazz too.

That's a great idea! Never thought of that. See.....I'm a lover and a fighter, not a thinker!! :P :pac: Seriously though, great idea!!

• Advertisement

In the off licence tonight picking up some Guinness but being a lover of craft beer I couldnt help but grab beerheavens Christmas beers pack have to get in the Cristmas spirit :), should make for some interesting tastes.

l.jpg5228473313_f44fb64d9c.jpgbeer_160209.jpg

Oh my Lord, I am so sore. I knew I was catching a cold cause I was all chesty yesterday, but went out anyway, not bringing a jacket.

Today, while I have no hangover, I can barely breathe! :(

Went to the folks today to do a bit on the bike, stuck on the clutch cable, the horn, rewired the front brakelight switch (wires were ripped off in the accident) and put on the headlight. All working nice. I fired her up too and she's ticking over ok, but I noticed there's exhaust gases leaking from underneath where the headers join the link pipe to the end can (as I suspected) so I'll be dropping that off during the week to give to Gizmo (mate of mine) to do some work on it for me.

Went to the folks today to do a bit on the bike, stuck on the clutch cable, the horn, rewired the front brakelight switch (wires were ripped off in the accident) and put on the headlight. All working nice. I fired her up too and she's ticking over ok, but I noticed there's exhaust gases leaking from underneath where the headers join the link pipe to the end can (as I suspected) so I'll be dropping that off during the week to give to Gizmo (mate of mine) to do some work on it for me.

At least shes on the mend, any idea when youll have her back up and running and physically be able to get back on her?

At least shes on the mend, any idea when youll have her back up and running and physically be able to get back on her?

I hope to haver her completely reassembled by February. It'll take a while as it's almost a full rebuild and while I'm at it I'm gonna bling her up a bit and make a few changes to make her a one-off.

As for me, I'm back in Tullamore hospital tomorrow and I'll know then if I have to go for surgery or not. If I do, it'll be Feb or March before I'll be fully operational. :pac: If I don't I should be ok after Christmas (hopefully) and I can start back training again. It'll be nice to get back to me again, it's been too long. :(

I hope to haver her completely reassembled by February. It'll take a while as it's almost a full rebuild and while I'm at it I'm gonna bling her up a bit and make a few changes to make her a one-off.

As for me, I'm back in Tullamore hospital tomorrow and I'll know then if I have to go for surgery or not. If I do, it'll be Feb or March before I'll be fully operational. :pac: If I don't I should be ok after Christmas (hopefully) and I can start back training again. It'll be nice to get back to me again, it's been too long. :(

Fingers crossed for you for tomorrow. I know how rotten it is to have a debilitating injury, it's rotten. :( Hope you'll be back to full health after Christmas! :)

Fingers crossed for you for tomorrow. I know how rotten it is to have a debilitating injury, it's rotten. :( Hope you'll be back to full health after Christmas! :)

Thank you!! I hope it's good news, I can't be this useless too much longer. It'll drive me mad.

Thank you!! I hope it's good news, I can't be this useless too much longer. It'll drive me mad.

Stay positive. Regardless of the outcome tomorrow, no point in being down and stressed about it tonight. If I were religious, I'd say a prayer for you, but instead I'll cross my fingers and toes and hope for the best. :)

Stay positive. Regardless of the outcome tomorrow, no point in being down and stressed about it tonight. If I were religious, I'd say a prayer for you, but instead I'll cross my fingers and toes and hope for the best. :)

That'll do nicely!! LOL

• Advertisement

Has anyone else noticed that in that first beer pic Marty posted, he needs to wash his hand. :pac:

Also, flu is kicking my ass so badly that I have to miss my fitness class tonight. Devastated. :(

On the plus side, I have a meeting about funding for uni tomorrow, and if I'm feeling better, I'll go for a run to catch up on the missed class tonight. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement