Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,773 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Had a look at some of Rob's and Darren's work on the Colourworks site and Facebook in the last while, they do some super colour stuff as you'd expect from the studio's name.

Not around to call in to them for a chat tomorrow annoyingly, but might get a chance next week depending what day I knock off work. Huzzah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Oh my God, what the feckin' hell are ya like?? Hang your head in shame woman!! :pac:

I'm gonna pretend that wasn't a rhetorical question -

What am I like? Fúcking wonderful, as well you lot know! :p :pac:

Also, a day of running around helping your granny do her shopping, visiting a load of relatives and cleaning, after 2 or 3 hours of a very drunken sleep, is not a good thing. God, my head hurts. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

LyndaMcL wrote: »

I think you need to up the medication. Those delusions are getting pretty powerful :pac:

Orim wrote: »
    I think you need to up the medication. Those delusions are getting pretty powerful :pac:

I think they're BECAUSE I took extra meds today. :pac:

Wait, hold on.... WTF, STOP BEING MEAN TO ME. :(:(:(

I think they're BECAUSE I took extra meds today. :pac:

Wait, hold on.... WTF, STOP BEING MEAN TO ME. :(:(:(

Well I'm just being...hmm difficult way out.

Wait a minute, this isn't a parachute at all. AAAAH!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Made an appointment to get a small piece done on the 3rd. Was hoping to get in next week, ah well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Adiboo wrote: »
    Made an appointment to get a small piece done on the 3rd. Was hoping to get in next week, ah well!

My heart bleeds...... :P

My heart bleeds...... :P

I've got withdrawals!

I've got withdrawals!

Get one of the kiddy rub on tattoo's to tide you over. :pac:

In other completely unrelated news, I just went to wrap some of my christmas present, was carrying them from the kitchen to the sitting room, admittedly a bit of a lazy man's load, when one (a mug) fell out of its box and smashed :(:(:mad: It was a Mr Grumpy mug..... I guess he has a reason to be grumpy now :mad::mad:

Get one of the kiddy rub on tattoo's to tide you over. :pac:

In other completely unrelated news, I just went to wrap some of my christmas present, was carrying them from the kitchen to the sitting room, admittedly a bit of a lazy man's load, when one (a mug) fell out of its box and smashed :(:(:mad: It was a Mr Grumpy mug..... I guess he has a reason to be grumpy now :mad::mad:

Just wrap it as is and pretend it's some sort of puzzle project present :p

• Advertisement

Im gonna bring it back tomorrow and say 'i bought this yesterday and when i took it out of the box it was.... Eh.... Broked. Gimme a new one!' fool proof plan!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Of course you are.... :D :P

Aye, and throw in a tube of Loctite while you're at it! LOL
    Im gonna bring it back tomorrow and say 'i bought this yesterday and when i took it out of the box it was.... Eh.... Broked. Gimme a new one!' fool proof plan!

PMSL!!!!

It was bitterly disappointing, i was all ready to get everything wrapped and prettyful.... The universe hates me :(

It was bitterly disappointing, i was all ready to get everything wrapped and prettyful.... The universe hates me :(

No it doesn't, it just likes to give you a bit of a kicking now and then to show you who's boss! :pac:

No it doesn't, it just likes to give you a bit of a kicking now and then to show you who's boss! :pac:
    Well it showed me! But I'll have my revenge..... When i get myself a free mug tomorrow. Mwuauahaha.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Ahhh me fecking head just a few sociable ones was the plan but nope broke out into quite a bit more, last memory is of a friends heavily pregnant girlfriend lecturing him for coming home drunk and bringing people with him in the early hours of the morning, suprised she didnt kill us all :o.

The thoughts of work tonight is now killing me its going to be a long long night wish it was 7 tomorrow morning and I was cllimbing into my bed :(, think a sneaky nap might be in order in work.

just a few sociable ones

DOES NOT COMPUTE

Ahhh me fecking head just a few sociable ones was the plan but nope broke out into quite a bit more, last memory is of a friends heavily pregnant girlfriend lecturing him for coming home drunk and bringing people with him in the early hours of the morning, suprised she didnt kill us all :o.

The thoughts of work tonight is now killing me its going to be a long long night wish it was 7 tomorrow morning and I was cllimbing into my bed :(, think a sneaky nap might be in order in work.

And you slagged me off for being drunk the other night. :pac: You ended up in a much worse state than I did on Thursday, if what you said to me is anything to go by. :pac:

Enjoy work, ahaha.

I want to get out of work. I'm tired and I've no smokes. Stuck here till 9 :(

I've a few cans of beer and a bottle of brandy with my name on it. I expect to be of a similar disposition in the morning. But feck it, it's been a tough couple of days! :D

• Advertisement

La Di Da with your brandy :p

Enjoy, it's well deserved.

Orim wrote: »
    La Di Da with your brandy :p

Enjoy, it's well deserved.

LOL, personally I prefer Jack Daniels but I got the VSOP as a freebie so feck it. :D

They do say that the best kind of drink is the one you don't pay for.

A few sociables lol, imagine!! I've a bottle of captains in the kitchen with my name on it. Can't wait for booze o clock.

Hope yeas all choke on it:p jealousy is a bitch :D.

I'd love a few curers tonight and it is the drinking season but nope stuck in work till tomorrow morning :( someone have a drink for me :) roll on wednesday morning so the Xmas holidays can begin three glorious weeks off work of over indulgence of beer and food :D

I'll have a drink for you Marty, in fact, ill have several!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Got the Office Xmas party tonight! free bar from 8.30-12! I intend to make them regret that decision :p

Ah, poor Marty, we're all really rubbing it in now :p

I'll have a drink for you Marty, in fact, ill have several!

Why thank you :) Morgan does go down quite nice, I'm not fussy on the mixer but coke or orange do work well :)

I would ask for someone to drop me down a drink and beside the fact it would be dangerous being drunk in the job the boss being the killjoy that he is would frown upon that sort of thing.

• Advertisement

I have Pepsi max as a mixer. Ill be drunk as a skunk by about 10!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement