Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Ah, poor Marty, we're all really rubbing it in now :p

Yeh yeas are bunch of evil feckers, even making me Break out the sad faces :(:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

All this talk of drink has me tempted to pick up a bottle of Morgan's for myself. Sorry Marty.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Wish I was going out :(

If only a certain forum could've organised a beers :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Well I didn't know if the one tonight was on for definite, and didn't want to book a hostel I may not have a use for :P I'll have to settle for a rock and metal one after Christmas

• Advertisement

Ah fcuk this if anyone is feeling charitable and is in around the tallaght area feel free to drop me in anything containing alcohol all donations would be greatly appreciated and would be going to a worthy cause :)

It's not on and it was a pain to try and organise. Maybe something in the new year.

You should move to dublin with all the cool kids, then you wouldn't have these hostel problems :pac:

Nah, I can't stand the accent :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Orim wrote: »
    All this talk of drink has me tempted to pick up a bottle of Morgan's for myself. Sorry Marty.
    €20 for a liter un dunnes ;)

Ah fcuk this if anyone is feeling charitable and is in around the tallaght area feel free to drop me in anything containing alcohol all donations would be greatly appreciated and would be going to a worthy cause :)
    I live in Tallaght and all :pac:

• Advertisement

Denny M wrote: »
    Nah, I can't stand the accent :pac:

Wa yer talkin bout bud?
    €20 for a liter un dunnes ;)

FFS I've none near me, I'll probably end up paying more then that for a 70cl bottle.

And I was only in Superquinn yesterday and they have 70cl for 15.

Damn impulse drinking will the ruin of me.

Truth be known, if the captains wasn't on special i wouldn't be drinking tonight. I just can't resist a good bargain :o

I live in Tallaght and all :pac:

Sure pop into the job so and bring your bottle of Morgan's I don't mInd sharing it with ya I'm sound like that, Feck drinking at home my job is the happening spot it's were all the cool kids hang :pac:

Sure pop into the job so and bring your bottle of Morgan's I don't mInd sharing it with ya I'm sound like that, Feck drinking at home my job is the happening spot it's were all the cool kids hang :pac:
    I would but... Its pretty cold out.... And if i give you some there'll be less for me...

I would but... Its pretty cold out.... And if i give you some there'll be less for me...

And I thought you were cool how wrong was I :p

I never claimed to be cool!!

Part of the problem is that she doesn't want to be cool. She wants to be warm :P

I have a 700ml bottle of jager, a naggin of jager and about half a bottle of JD in my room at the moment :P

I have a 700ml bottle of jager, a naggin of jager and about half a bottle of JD in my room at the moment :P
    Sesh?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I'm on antibiotics and have a 5am flight in 12 hours. I should have a few drinks :pac:

• Advertisement

Sesh?
    Sure why not :P

Orim wrote: »
    Part of the problem is that she doesn't want to be cool. She wants to be warm :P

It's lovely warm here in the job plus I'm as firm believer that a nice walk in the cold air will only serve to enhance that first glorious sip of Morgan and Pepsi ;)

Jesus Christ I've never been more envious of another man in all my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

No alcohol for me until at least next week. I hate you all.

Sure why not :P
    Im on my way!!

Hey, Marty and Adiboo, cheeeeeeeers buddies!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Your dirty looks are being returned tenfold right now! :p

:pac::pac: so evil, hope you're dying tomorrow with mother of all hangovers.

Adiboo wrote: »

Your dirty looks are being returned tenfold right now! :p
    Bitches be hatin' :p

Twilight is on the tellybox, so Im playing the twilight drinking game. Drink every time the movie is crap. Im already gee-eyed!!

Bitches be hatin' :p

Twilight is on the tellybox, so Im playing the twilight drinking game. Drink every time the movie is crap. Im already gee-eyed!!

:pac:never heard that one but I like, my only worry is if your playing that watching twilight you might want to get at least another three bottles of Morgan. That film is painful to watch. I've seem the first two for my sins.

• Advertisement

Feckin' Twilight :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement