Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

They are all utterly terrible movies! Shockingly bad! But yes.... I have seen all 5 in THE cinema and yes... I have all the books. I have boobs, Im allowed do that sorta crap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Twilight??? :rolleyes: Pish posh!! You HAVE to be drunk to watch that! :P :pac: I stuck on Drive Angry (Nicolas Cage) on Netflix and it's pure sh!te, turned it off after 20 minutes. Watching Tombstone now, heading for the next beer in the fridge. :D

I should probably add a little more mixer to my drink......

A friend of mine popped over just there and i got to give him his Christmas present. A pacman mug and a make your own zombie kit. I think i done good!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I should probably add a little more mixer to my drink......

A friend of mine popped over just there and i got to give him his Christmas present. A pacman mug and a make your own zombie kit. I think i done good!

Did you get the broken mug replaced today?

Adiboo wrote: »

Did you get the broken mug replaced today?
    I did! Boots were really nice about it, no questions at all! That said, i was also buying a €35 gift at the time so..... Mr Grumpy can smile again!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Oh boy, the steam sales are gonna kill me. Got 7 games today, and the proper sales haven't even started :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I'm never moving again. Especially moving that involves fitting all your belongings to airline guidelines :(

Some one kill me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Denny M wrote: »
    Oh boy, the steam sales are gonna kill me. Got 7 games today, and the proper sales haven't even started :pac:

Steam sales??? Am I thevonly one who has no idea what that is :o

Fcuk beer have a chipper on the way borza to be precise and a tub of Ben n Jerry's in the freezer that's how I'm rocking out on a Saturday night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Also on the drink tonight, yay.

Was supposed to stay in bed and die of a chest infection. Instead, I was asked to look after the grandmother 'cause she just had surgery this morning.

Despite her being a pioneer, she plied me with beer, and I just went out to the kitchen (she's asleep in bed now) and there was a friggin' bottle of Greenore whiskey waiting for me, with a little thank you note attached. SO FRIGGIN' HAPPY. I haven't had Greenore in aaaaaaages, I only know one place in town to get it.

I was already merrily tipsy, but I just downed a good fifth of the bottle in one go now so I'll probably be hammered in the next half hour. :D

I love my granny. :pac:

Steam sales??? Am I thevonly one who has no idea what that is :o

Fcuk beer have a chipper on the way borza to be precise and a tub of Ben n Jerry's in the freezer that's how I'm rocking out on a Saturday night.

Steam is a place to buy PC games online. Clearly you're not geeky enough to be cool.

I wanna go buy stuff on steam now, but I should probably wait til I get home tomorrow. :)

• Advertisement

I just want more booze....

I would invite ya out to Clontarf to share my whiskey, but erm... I already drank all the beer, and by the time you got here, the bottle of whiskey would be gone too. :o

LyndaMcL wrote: »

I would invite ya out to Clontarf to share my whiskey, but erm... I already drank all the beer, and by the time you got here, the bottle of whiskey would be gone too. :o
    My kinda gal ;)

Morgans gone already?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Steam is a place to buy PC games online. Clearly you're not geeky enough to be cool.

I wanna go buy stuff on steam now, but I should probably wait til I get home tomorrow. :)
    I'm not sure when the proper sales start, but I got the Crysis pack and a pack of the first 3 Fallout games (1, 2 & tactics) for 75% off. What would cost €75 normally, I got for 20 :D

I'm not sure when the proper sales start, but I got the Crysis pack and a pack of the first 3 Fallout games (1, 2 & tactics) for 75% off. What would cost €75 normally, I got for 20 :D

Fúck, I want to go buy loads of games now. Must. Resist. Temptation. :(

My kinda gal ;)

Sure we've probably drank in Hell together once in a while. Next time we're both there, we should try drink each other under the table! ;)

I've only been in the place where Club Hell is once, but that was during the week after a Flogging Molly concert. They make a nice White Russian!

I've only been in the place where Club Hell is once, but that was during the week after a Flogging Molly concert. They make a nice White Russian!

If you want a nice cocktail, there are loads of places better than O'Reilly's tbh. :pac:

****, I had to re-write that a few times. Yay whiskey making me stupid! :D

Sure we've probably drank in Hell together once in a while. Next time we're both there, we should try drink each other under the table! ;)

Don't challenge me to that! I always do great in those challenges.... until about 30 minutes later and im making a show of myself! :o

• Advertisement

I'll take your word for it, I've only been in like 5 places up in Dublin.

€2 kopparberg and €1 shots..... messy to say the least!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Mmmm white Russian, the porterhouse in Bray do an amazing white Russian.

I also like this idea of trying to drink each other under the table, it's a game I'm good at :)

€2 kopparberg and €1 shots..... messy to say the least!

Messy, but wonderful! Except I hate Kopparberg. :(

On the plus side, my local does 3 euro all drinks, and 2 euro shots of tequila every week, wahey.

Feck, I wanna go out now. Drinking is not as satisfying in a house. :(

I really wanna go out, get absolutely plastered and dance my arse off!!

As you will all have gathered by now... im an extremely classy lady...

Sure you might as well have fun :pac:

6aCINbd9LE-7gg868nsELA2.jpg

You're only young once ;)

You're only young once ;)

YOYO!

• Advertisement

I'm spending the day in Toronto tomorrow, I hope I see a coated monkey!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement