Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I so wanna go to Canada some day. I have a few friends around Vancouver and Ottawa that I could visit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I'm spending the day in Toronto tomorrow, I hope I see a coated monkey!!

It's stories like that that make me wish I still lived in TO! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I was planning on moving back in a year, but I don't know if I can pack again. Its made my face sad.

I was planning on moving back in a year, but I don't know if I can pack again. Its made my face sad.

I can't wait to move back eventually. It's always been home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I'm spending the day in Toronto tomorrow, I hope I see a coated monkey!!

If you do please please PLEASEEEEEEE capture him and post him back to me. He was just too adorable for words.

The pub my fols are in is giving out free Captain morgans LIIT.... my mam just thought she'd ring me to let me know... THANKS MA!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Why are they giving it out?

Denny M wrote: »
    I so wanna go to Canada some day. I have a few friends around Vancouver and Ottawa that I could visit.

I have friends in Vancouver i'd give my left tit to visit. Best 6 months of my life were spent there :(
    Why are they giving it out?

Some promotion or something, she said she got me a couple of glasses, i asked if they were empty, she said yes, i said she neithened bother bringing them home :o

I hope ye all have sore heads this morning!

I woke up horrifically early :( popped down to get a ice cold glass of milk, I'll be right as rain when it comes time to actually get outta bed!....... In about 6 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I want bed :( I'm in the airport now. Will be in airports until lunchtime Monday!!!

And both my bags were overweight! No word of a lie, I have recurring nightmares about this. It always happens me. How do I have so much stuff??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Adiboo wrote: »

I second this motion :) im especially looking at you cupcake :p that morgan pic looked awfully tasty, man it feels so good to finally get reacquainted with my bed now the joys of sleeping all day before work again this evening just hope the world outside of my room keeps quiet so I can sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Look at you all with your talk of drink! I can't even drink until ever!

I have a happy though! :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Likewise. Wanna go to Nova Scotia where Haven is filmed. Some day.....maybe.

Nope. Just a bit seedy/tired. Got to bed after 1am and up at 6. :o
    Look at you all with your talk of drink! I can't even drink until ever!

Awww.... :P :D

Just packed up the car with a donation I got from a mate in Johnston & Johnston. It's for the Women's Refuge in Longford. They need as much stuff as they can get, especially this time of year. Got LOADS of stuff, hope they're happy with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Likewise. Wanna go to Nova Scotia where Haven is filmed. Some day.....maybe.

Just packed up the car with a donation I got from a mate in Johnston & Johnston. It's for the Women's Refuge in Longford. They need as much stuff as they can get, especially this time of year. Got LOADS of stuff, hope they're happy with it.
    Were actually considering moving there in the future too!

That's brilliant about the donation, fair play!

I second this motion :) im especially looking at you cupcake :p that morgan pic looked awfully tasty, man it feels so good to finally get reacquainted with my bed now the joys of sleeping all day before work again this evening just hope the world outside of my room keeps quiet so I can sleep.
    Not a bother on me! Who wants toast?

Hello hello.

Not a bother on me! Who wants toast?

Damn it

Damn it

f0w9cn.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Not a bother on me either.Been up and fresh as a daisy since 9. I don't get hangovers, wahay. :D

I'm generally grand the day after too, it's pretty good :D

• Advertisement

Damn yehs all, if I go on a proper session I die a horrible death the next day majority of the time. Still worth it though :).

Damn yehs all, if I go on a proper session I die a horrible death the next day majority of the time. Still worth it though :).

I get two day hangovers. Fuck getting old!

I get two day hangovers. Fuck getting old!

Ah I know them well to, im expecting to have a few of them over the Christmas. I still refuse to accept im getting old though :cool:.

I don't get hangovers at Christmas..... Mainly because Im never sober enough...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I've prevented a hangover by not going home yet :p

Im just in the door from seeing Mumford And Sons in the o2. They were UNREAL!! Such a good show. Dustbowl Dance was probably one of the best live performances I've ever seen!

Orim wrote: »
    I've prevented a hangover by not going home yet :p

Impressive love when it just kinda breaks out into a two day bender do always be great craic. Then ya die for about a week after it:o.
    Im just in the door from seeing Mumford And Sons in the o2. They were UNREAL!! Such a good show. Dustbowl Dance was probably one of the best live performances I've ever seen!

Not a fan of Mumford and Sons but cant beat a good concert and sound like ya had fun :), the o2's not a bad venue either (plenty of bars:)) but for me outdoor concerts are were its at.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Orim wrote: »
    I've postponed a hangover by not going home yet :p

FMP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I've scared myself a little.

My fitness classes ended last week til after Christmas. I missed last week's classes because of my chest infection, but figured 'feck it, I'll be going back after Christmas so it's all good.'

My sister rang me just now to tell me that they're doing extra classes this week, just pay at the door, and I actually got excited and was instantly in a good mood.

WHAT HAS MY LIFE BECOME WHEN I'M HAPPY ABOUT HORRIBLE EXERCISE?

Fúck, I must be getting healthy. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Once your enjoying the excersize it no longer becomes horrible!! Unless u play rugby and your looking out the window all day at work and the taughts of rolling around in the rain nd muck tonight are slowly killing your soul haha :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement