Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Orim wrote: »
    A likely story. May I point to your poor quoting as exhibit A.

Poor quoting of what? :pac: I only had 4 pints!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I assumed you meant to do a split quote for when you telling Marty to fúck off. It got my attention because it looked weird.

I assumed you meant to do a split quote for when you telling Marty to fúck off. It got my attention because it looked weird.

I never do split quotes, I'm too lazy. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Ah the truth comes out.

I'm more curious now as to why you've only 4 pints if you started at 2? :pac:

I wish people were better at their jobs so I could go home.

Ah the truth comes out.

I'm more curious now as to why you've only 4 pints if you started at 2? :pac:

I wish people were better at their jobs so I could go home.

Ah, I had to meet up with someone at 4 so didn't have time for more, and needed to have my wits about me to deal with him. :pac:

You're still in work? Oh God, I feel for you man. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I saw a woman at the beach the last day that had a tattoo completely obscured by freckles. Considering I want to live in warmer climes once I graduate I'm now terrified of this happening. Like I literally had no idea what her tattoo was at all. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I emailed Horiyoshi's website about getting tattooed if I go to Japan this Summer, figured nothing would come of it cause of the way tattoo appointments are so short out there and he's so renowned but thought it wouldn't hurt. Anyway just checked my email and he replied saying to email back 2-3 months before coming to Japan and to include as much detail as possible about the tattoo design :eek: Didn't expect that at all.

that is EPIC! :D

hopefully gonna go back to Japan again at some point myself :) would absolutely love it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

It was supposed to be be a quiet few drinks..... it was the opposite of that..... Tomorrow will not be fun....

I really want a Furby.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Just dress avatan as one, he's about the right size!

Ooohhh... I'm telling on you....

• Advertisement

th?id=I.4968006632473928&pid=15.1&W=160&H=150

:D

He may be small, but he's vicious... like a jack russell.... say goodbye to your ankles!

Don't have ankles I donated them to a guy who lost his in nam!

He's also fond of kneecaps

He's also fond of kneecaps

luckily I donated those to a girl who wore hers out in thailand....she was in her own kind of war...

Arawn wrote: »
    luckily I donated those to a girl who wore hers out in thailand....she was in her own kind of war...

Elbows?

Donated them to a body double who had quite ashy elbows. She now doubles for mila kunis. Thats right ye all got off to my elbows at some stage ye sick puppies

I can safely say.... no i did not :cool:

I can safely say.... no i did not :cool:

Then you have no taste. She is one of the non inked/pierced in the woman that I would happily sleep with.

Don't get me wrong, she's a very beautiful woman, but i like my women like i like my men- manly :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Don't get me wrong, she's a very beautiful woman, but i like my women like i like my men- manly :o

Well, she does voice Meg! :P

Arawn wrote: »
    Then you have no taste. She is one of the non inked/pierced in the woman that I would happily sleep with.

Being completely honest, I'd turn gay for her in a heartbeat.

Adiboo wrote: »
    Well, she does voice Meg! :P

Yeah, but Meg's a pain in the hoop!

Yeah, but Meg's a pain in the hoop!

Shut up, Meg.

*runs*

^^ wagon :p

I got lovely presents today... Squeeee :o He got me a wolf hat, little cupcake earphones, a scented candle (i think he's trying to tell me i smell....) a little knitted cupcake for the car, a fancy hand cream from the body shop and a bottle of captains ice tea, spoiled rotten :p

^^ wagon :p

I got lovely presents today... Squeeee :o He got me a wolf hat, little cupcake earphones, a scented candle (i think he's trying to tell me i smell....) a little knitted cupcake for the car, a fancy hand cream from the body shop and a bottle of captains ice tea, spoiled rotten :p

Lucky woman! Did you get him anything nice? :) My parents spoiled me rotten, they got me some fitness classes for Christmas and were giving me fifty euro towards my next tattoo, but now have said they're giving me a little over a hundred towards it, and bought me and the sisters a stupidly expensive holiday for August next year. :D

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    Lucky woman! Did you get him anything nice? :) My parents spoiled me rotten, they got me some fitness classes for Christmas and were giving me fifty euro towards my next tattoo, but now have said they're giving me a little over a hundred towards it, and bought me and the sisters a stupidly expensive holiday for August next year. :D

Oh, fancy! Where's the holiday to? Can i come....?

I got him some retro sweeties, a Mr Grumpy mug, the new Karl Pilkington book and a little tuxedo for his..... ahem..... private parts :o I know, im crap at gifts!! :pac:

Oh, fancy! Where's the holiday to? Can i come....?

I got him some retro sweeties, a Mr Grumpy mug, the new Karl Pilkington book and a little tuxedo for his..... ahem..... private parts :o I know, im crap at gifts!! :pac:

It's to the Seychelles, they're a set of tiny islands in the Indian Ocean, with one of the top 5 worldwide beaches. I've gone from a size 24 to a 14 in the ast two years, I now have until August to get to a size 10 so I can wear a bikini and look good in it! :pac: Of course you can come, got 3 grand spare for flights and accommodation? :p

ahahahahaahaa, a tux for his bits? That's amazing! :pac: I would love to get gifts like that!

It's to the Seychelles, they're a set of tiny islands in the Indian Ocean, with one of the top 5 worldwide beaches. I've gone from a size 24 to a 14 in the ast two years, I now have until August to get to a size 10 so I can wear a bikini and look good in it! :pac: Of course you can come, got 3 grand spare for flights and accommodation? :p

ahahahahaahaa, a tux for his bits? That's amazing! :pac: I would love to get gifts like that!

Oh.... emm.... about that........ just send me a postcard

A penis tuxedo, classy till the very last drop! I couldn't resist, it's more a present for me than him... but, meh! He got a giggle out of it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Spoiled fcuking rotten ya lugky git :), but since your folks are feeling so generous maybe they could spring for all us lovely folks on boards tattoos and piercings? Were worth it smile.png.

You'd love a gift that could hold manly bits hmm trying to tell us something about yourself? :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement