Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Om a seperate note I cant drink tonight and its my borthday because I have a stupid dentist appointment in the morning, dont think hangover and hands in my mouth would be the best of combinations sucks :(, still might have a sneaky can in a bit though, and then make up for the rest of it tomorrow night at the work do and 12 pubs of Christmas on Saturday :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭murfinho

Happy Beerthday dude, crack that can open!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Happy birthday Marty!!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

A penis tuxedo, classy till the very last drop! I couldn't resist, it's more a present for me than him... but, meh! He got a giggle out of it!

The name James Bone is copyrighted by me.

Happy Birthday Marty!!!

The name James Bone in copyrighted by me.
    I may have to borrow that......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I may have to borrow that......

No without royalties.... ¬_¬

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

This year James bone got a pet :pac: Yet to be named

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Belated birthday wishes Marty! Hope the trip to the dentist isn't too traumatic for ye.

I went out last night, but I was sensible and actually got a nitelink at 2am. Maybe I'm just getting auld, but at least I'm not totally dyin' in work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

For implying that I'm a man, I hope the dentist fooken butchers ya, Marty.

I have my first hangover in about 2 years. Kill me. :( I lost count after 14 shots of tequila, never mind all the other drink. :(

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

:eek:

There'll be more beverages had tonight after work. As long as I end up in some sort of metal establishment swaying to Slayer at 2 in the morning I'll be happy enough :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Judging by the poor organisational skills and alcoholism of this forum we're more likely to have a forum meet up in a hospital than a pub :pac:

Anyway 12 pubs tonight, wish me luck :D

Judging by the poor organisational skills and alcoholism of this forum we're more likely to have a forum meet up in a hospital than a pub :pac:

Anyway 12 pubs tonight, wish me luck :D

I'd like to point out that I'm not an alcoholic. Alcoholics need alcohol, I have plenty. :p

Good luck! I'm supposed to be doing that on Saturday but I think after last night I'd die if I attempted it. :pac:

You gonna do it properly and wear a Christmas jumper and all? :p

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    You gonna do it properly and wear a Christmas jumper and all? :p

I'll wear the jumper for sure, I'd wear Christmas jumpers all year if I could :p but I dunno about doing it properly it almost killed me last year. I say that now I'll probably end up doing it :rolleyes:

Aww shucks you guys :o, I wasnt fishing for happy bithdays was just having a lil rant because I couldnt drink, thanks all the same :).

Now to make up for it, Xmas work party tonight then up earlyish tomorrow for the 12 pubs and well then die a death on Sunday :).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I've never bothered trying the 12 pubs, I was generally too busy playing all my lovely new steam games from the sales :pac:

Happy belated birthday Marty :P

Aww shucks you guys :o, I wasnt fishing for happy bithdays was just having a lil rant because I couldnt drink, thanks all the same :).

Now to make up for it, Xmas work party tonight then up earlyish tomorrow for the 12 pubs and well then die a death on Sunday :).

Have fun! :) I swear, if you start drunkenly calling me posh again, I will not be held responsible for my actions.

I'm off the drink now til Xmas Eve. Then on Xmas Day, my godmother is not only donating money towards my tattoo, she's bought me six bottles of some expensive wine. I'm cooking the dinner for the family, have a feeling it'll end up with me in a drunken heap on the floor, calling for a takeaway.

Im off the sauce tonight, saving myself for tomorrow night. The pub my dad is gigging in is having a Christmas party, Im hearing rumors of free drink....

He drunkenly called me posh again....

If Marty isn't alive tomorrow, I take full credit for it. :pac:

Free booze, you say? Lead the way! Loads of pubs are doing free booze recently, it's amazing! What music does your dad do? :)

I have to stay off the drink tomorrow because I have a gig early Sunday afternoon, and my voice is fecked from drinking too much on Thursday as it is. :( I expect you to all get píssed for me!

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    He drunkenly called me posh again....

If Marty isn't alive tomorrow, I take full credit for it. :pac:

Free booze, you say? Lead the way! Loads of pubs are doing free booze recently, it's amazing! What music does your dad do? :)

I have to stay off the drink tomorrow because I have a gig early Sunday afternoon, and my voice is fecked from drinking too much on Thursday as it is. :( I expect you to all get píssed for me!

Mostly traditional stuff, he's deadly :p

I'll get very drunk, then say you made me do it!

Mostly traditional stuff, he's deadly :p

I'll get very drunk, then say you made me do it!

I love trad, can I come? :p

Everyone always blames me! :(

• Advertisement

I would just like to report I am still alive well kinda:o, I can barely walk my ankle is in a heap and ive no idea why I blame drinking in Tallaght and Lynda because shes posh and I can :p.

I would just like to report I am still alive well kinda:o, I can barely walk my ankle is in a heap and ive no idea why I blame drinking in Tallaght and Lynda because shes posh and I can :p.

I AM NOT POSH

Ffs. I'm glad your ankle hurts.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Cut his ankle off, that'll teach 'em.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Im feeling old.Just brought my 15 year old daughter for her first real piercing (nose) in a proper tattoo / piercing shop.

Now she has the bug and wants more!!!Ive created a monster!!!

It...begins! What's the next thing she wants to get?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Denny M wrote: »
    It...begins! What's the next thing she wants to get?

Monroe,Snake bites,Septum...........thats to start with!!!Well at least I brought her and she didnt go to some dodgy place to get it done on her own.Was half tempted to get my own nose done while we were there but Im not sure my boss would approve in 2 weeks time!!

I have the snakebites and septum done myself, they are pretty nice :pac:

I really want to get my lip pierced. I'm terrified of piercings, though! I have no issues with needles or anything like that (I wouldn't have tattoos if I was scared of the pain/needles!), but I had a bad experience with a few piercings as a kid (ears closing over the ear-ring because I had an allergic reaction to the earrings, lol, and massive swelling from an allergy to the numbing agent used), so I'm trying to convince myself to go get it done. :pac:

I wanna get my ears pierced to start stretching them at some point. Last time I tried, I got pneumonia about a week after I got the piercing, and had to take them out cause I was so sick.

• Advertisement

I'm just out of bed. Was in absolute agony and my brain is basically still floating around in beer.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement