Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Whopper cardi!

I've had a mad week, but it's been good! Didn't do anything last night and it was nice to sit at home doing nothing for once. More divilment tonight all going well :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    Ignore my fat legs, but behold my wonderful new Batman cardigan! I <3 it!

2upu443.jpg

I kinda really, really want that cardigan...

These are the shoes i was gushing about yesterday... i love them more and more each day!

46380101513092350414841.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

These are the shoes i was gushing about yesterday... i love them more and more each day!

If I could pull off heels, I'd own those.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I kinda really, really want that cardigan...

46380101513092350414841.jpg

It's only 15 euro in Motive in the Ilac ;)

Those shoes are amazing. An old brand called TUK used to do them. They're gone now, but loads of places stock them still. I think Motive do similar actually. :pac:

Went to visit my grandad in his care home and do a gig for the residents. He has no idea who I am (he's in the end stages of dementia) but he seemed to like my cardi because he tried to pull it off of me. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Went to visit my grandad in his care home and do a gig for the residents. He has no idea who I am (he's in the end stages of dementia) but he seemed to like my cardi because he tried to pull it off of me. :pac:

That's sad. My granny is exactly the same. In a home about 10 years now and doesn't know who anybody is. It's heartbreaking to see anyone like that.

Had visitors here today. It's nice to have them, but it's nicer when they're gone! :D

• Advertisement

That's sad. My granny is exactly the same. In a home about 10 years now and doesn't know who anybody is. It's heartbreaking to see anyone like that.

Had visitors here today. It's nice to have them, but it's nicer when they're gone! :D

Ah, I'm used to it now. He was minutes from death a few months back, so at the moment I'm just focusing on the happiness I get from him being able to sit and shake my hand and occasionally give me a kiss on the cheek, even if he can't walk or speak much or move or anything else really. I figure there's no point letting myself get upset when I can enjoy the remaining time I have with him, 'cause he won't be here for more than a few more months anyway. Must be awful having to see it for 10 years, though. I've only seen it for three and a half. :(

Haha, you like when your visitors leave?! I love visitors!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I hate when people come over to the house, particularly if I haven't realised they are there and go to get a drink. Stop talking to me, I wanna go back to my game! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I like visitors if they come to visit me and bring gifts. Otherwise, go away. Hiding in the spare room a few hours now. Assumed my mam and her friend would just talk about the menopause while she visits. Sure what else is there for them to chat about?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm just reminded of Eoin McLove: "Get away from me! I don't want to catch the menopause!"

Haha, you like when your visitors leave?! I love visitors!

Depends on who's visiting though! :D
    Denny M wrote: »
    I hate when people come over to the house, particularly if I haven't realised they are there and go to get a drink. Stop talking to me, I wanna go back to my game! :(

Yeah, today I was disturbed from watching TNG I've been recording on SyFy HD. I've about 17 episodes to watch. Was on no. 3 when they came. Never got a chance to get back to it. :rolleyes: Ah well.
    Denny M wrote: »
    I'm just reminded of Eoin McLove: "Get away from me! I don't want to catch the menopause!"

BAA-HAHAHAHAHA

"I can smell wee" LOL :pac:

• Advertisement

Yay, I've convinced at least one of my friends to go out tonight :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I shall be breakin' the vodka out in a few mins meself :D

Alcos, the lot of ya! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Alcos, the lot of ya! :pac:

Pot_Meet_Kettle.jpg

Pot_Meet_Kettle.jpg

I can always start talking about drunken phone calls and texts if you want. :mad::mad::mad:

Oh hai.

After months of sobriety, tonight it's time to get rather shittered!

I feel I may also make a return to the world of alcohol today :p I'll probably chicken out after 2 drinks though :pac:

I might also be getting a little bit drunk tonight. Going to bed early though, because if I don't get up at 6am with my sisters, they will open my presents. :pac:

Also, my mam convinced me to hold back on getting a big tattoo on my ribs, so I've promised her I'll wait til April.

Instead, on either Wednesday or Thursday, funds permitting, I'll be getting a smaller tattoo, on my arm. Yay! :D

I wanted a studio voucher, now I want a dentist voucher. I'm all kinds of fun :pac:

• Advertisement

Merry Christmas Eve!!! I can't wait to get bladdered tonight :p

Adiboo wrote: »
    After months of sobriety, tonight it's time to get rather shittered!
    I might also be getting a little bit drunk tonight. Going to bed early though, because if I don't get up at 6am with my sisters, they will open my presents. :pac:

Aye, I might just indulge in a few tonight myself. :pac:
    Also, my mam convinced me to hold back on getting a big tattoo on my ribs, so I've promised her I'll wait til April.

Instead, on either Wednesday or Thursday, funds permitting, I'll be getting a smaller tattoo, on my arm. Yay! :D

AH dammit, I still have to wait until Saturday week. I want me tatts done NOW!! :D

I got hammered last night, it was pretty fun :D

I'm assuming there's gonna be a lot of drunken OTB posting on here tonight by all involved :p

I miss drunk texting, i have no one fun to drunk text :(

Aye, I might just indulge in a few tonight myself. :pac:

AH dammit, I still have to wait until Saturday week. I want me tatts done NOW!! :D

Ah, I have to wait and see how much money the family are gonna throw at me. I know my parents are giving me 120 and my godmother is giving me 50 euro AFAIK, then my grandmother is giving me 50 as well, so we'll see how I fare with money. If I can't get it this week, it'll be next week anyway. :D

I'm assuming there's gonna be a lot of drunken OTB posting on here tonight by all involved :p

As if!!!! :eek:

smiley-eatdrink007.gif

*insert whistleing, innocent smilie here*

Adi wants me to drunk text him, divil for punishment :p

Adi wants me to drunk text him, divil for punishment :p

After your boasting, I'm interested to see how good at drunk texting you really are :p

• Advertisement

After your boasting, I'm interested to see how good at drunk texting you really are :p
    .... I fear you may be disappointed :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement