Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Gf won tickets for the ghostbus, so we'll be on it sometime around then! :-D

That sounds awesome!! See, gf's are always good for something!
    Getting drunk of course. Same as everyone else on boards(bar damo)

You venturing up this way for the beers?
    No, I doubt she's suggesting an orgy where we all dress as pokemon

:P

That's actually exactly what I was suggesting!
    No one ever suggests what I think they suggest :(

S'ok dude, I got your back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

That sounds awesome!! See, gf's are always good for something!

You venturing up this way for the beers?

That's actually exactly what I was suggesting!

Not sure, will have to think about it!

You were?? In that case I dibs
    ferroseed.jpg

Jayziz....That's a tad pointy.... You can start on AH in the orgy!

You should pop up, the more the merrier and all that! AH, im counting on you to get stupidly drunk again and make me look sober in comparison!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Thanks bro!

You should pop up, the more the merrier and all that! AH, im counting on you to get stupidly drunk again and make me look sober in comparison!

I'll just be eh, filming it >.> <.<

Oh no! You were feeding me those dirty pussies all night it's your fault! :P

I will most definitely be having a tipple, but hopefully not be in that state I was that night :o

If there's anybody getting stupidly drunk and making others look sober it'll be me!

• Advertisement

Thanks bro!

I'll just be eh, filming it >.> <.<

Oh no! You were feeding me those dirty pussies all night it's your fault! :P

I will most definitely be having a tipple, but hopefully not be in that state I was that night :o

You liar!!! You had only finished one dirty pussy and you were on to the next! The problems only really started when we bought sex on the beach and dirty pussies and mixed them together.....bad move..
    If there's anybody getting stupidly drunk and making others look sober it'll be me!

Deal!!!

You liar!!! You had only finished one dirty pussy and you were on to the next! The problems only really started when we bought sex on the beach and dirty pussies and mixed them together.....bad move..

Deal!!!
    ok, now we need a pub with window access to a 9/10 ft roof I can fall off while drunk. That'll set the tone for the night.

ok, now we need a pub with window access to a 9/10 ft roof I can fall off while drunk. That'll set the tone for the night.

It's not Halloween unless someone ends up in hospital :rolleyes: I actually cant wait for Halloween, favourite day of the year!

It's not Halloween unless someone ends up in hospital :rolleyes: I actually cant wait for Halloween, favourite day of the year!
    Hospital??? Pffft last time it happened I just rubbed my head for a bit, went back to the bar, continued drinking and got choked unconscious by one my mates, then again ye city folk do like yer over dramatics!

Hospital??? Pffft last time it happened I just rubbed my head for a bit, went back to the bar, continued drinking and got choked unconscious by one my mates, then again ye city folk do like yer over dramatics!

Yiz are a bit mad down your way aren't ye? If you do fall from a great height I cant promise I wont die laughing at you...

• Advertisement

Yiz are a bit mad down your way aren't ye? If you do fall from a great height I cant promise I wont die laughing at you...
    If I fall from a great height I'll be angling towards someone to break my fall

If I fall from a great height I'll be angling towards someone to break my fall

Remind to say hello to you, then stay away from you for the rest of the night!

Make a change from fibs when me shane will and jen do be about and you don't come say hi

Make a change from fibs when me shane will and jen do be about and you don't come say hi

What?? Really???

What?? Really???
    Indeed!

Indeed!

I have never, ever seen you in Fibbers! Sure I didn't know what you looke like till you posted pics a few days ago! Plus, why didn't you's come up to say hi?? Hmmm?? HHMMMMM???

I have never, ever seen you in Fibbers! Sure I didn't know what you looke like till you posted pics a few days ago! Plus, why didn't you's come up to say hi?? Hmmm?? HHMMMMM???
    I was at the boards beers, you weren't! thats why! now back to the kitchen woman.

Why? No one want's a sammich :confused:

Well if you're offering!

I'm a man, If I'm not currently having sex I'm in want of a sammich.

To the kitchen woman!

• Advertisement

Just to add that if we as men are having sex (not together) that we're still in want of a sammich while having sex.

To the kitchen woman!
    Just to add that if we as men are having sex (not together) that we're still in want of a sammich while having sex.

If I make you both a sammich will you's sex with each other?

Nah If I'm having sex i find that my want for a nice pint beats my want of sammich

Could I tempt you with a pint AND a sammich?

If I make you both a sammich will you's sex with each other?

No! A roll however....

Nah If I'm having sex i find that my want for a nice pint beats my want of sammich

I'm in a constant state of wanting a nice pint.

No! A roll however....

You're so easily bought

You're so easily bought

I'm just gaggin' for it tbh.

no happy fun times for AH lately?

no happy fun times for AH lately?

That's none of your business!

And for the record: No :(