Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Drunk posting tonight, im half cut now :D, just home from town went in on a search for my lost jacket and sure while in there had a few pints of Guinness time to hit the local now for a few vodkas :D. Merry xmas eve everyone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

7 more minutes to finish work nd let the xmas boozing begin!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Had another go at the 12 pubs last night. Only having breakfast now :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I got stranded in Louth today when my mate's car's gearbox decided to pack in. Thankfully, his mammy loves me and split a litre of Jager with me, so I'm a wee bit tipsy. Gonna have dinner then get some mates over and get feckin' hammered.

Ho, ho, ho, merry Fishmas! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Princess "3 pints" peach had her 3 pints and got kicked out of the pub closing early and had a wee nap on the kitchen table waiting for dinner. There's no nice beer in the house so I'm doing okay now.

About as much fun as I can have :pac: hey juuuuuuuude

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Two bottles of wine deep right now :D

I'm hungover already. This is why I don't drink anymore!! And especially in the afternoon!

And I'm fairly sure all 3 drinks have now left my system.

Call this lame attempt at drinking my resignation from the thread :pac: I'm embarrassed enough for myself.

I've called it quits myself tonight! Gotta save something for tomorrow :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Merry christmas to all!

• Advertisement

Yay Christmas! I wonder if my mam will let me open my presnets cause its'; after midnight ater all.

god im rfrunk. i hould stop drinking.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

That's quitters talk :P

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    Yay Christmas! I wonder if my mam will let me open my presnets cause its'; after midnight ater all.

Yera, have a few more in my name!

but im drunk1 If i drink more i won't be ablet to eat dinner tomorrow and illm ake stupid drunk texs and calls :(

Ok. If I really focus and keep my glasses on, I can type a bit more coherently. I think I@m doing fairly well now. ****, I need to sleep. Night. Merry Christmas guys! <3

but im drunk1 If i drink more i won't be ablet to eat dinner tomorrow and illm ake stupid drunk texs and calls :(

You seem pretty coherent at the moment, I wouldn't worry about it :)

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Quoted for posterity... :D

Merry Damomas everyone!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,757 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Started at 6, only finished drunken wiiiiiii niow. **** ya'll christmas sucks.

My poor head :(

Happy Festivus all!

festivus1.png

Awwwwwww yeeahh ticket for Download festival and the new Professor Layton. And enough new socks to cloth a family of Octopi.

Merry Christmas everyone :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Bah Humbug! LOL

daa4c14d17d625b41371cae4e4edcd8a.jpg

WHY THE FÚCK WOULD YOU QUOTE THOSE POSTS, DAMO? I'm trying to erase them from my memory! :(

Also, I was spoiled rotten. Got lots of extra presents that I had no idea I was getting. Also spent half the night getting drunken phone calls. :pac:

Hope Santa was good to you all. ;)

Happy xmas everyone, Ive awoken to the mother of hangovers voice gone and a blurry memory. I dont do things by halfs, last memory is of grabbing a friend up to the bar to do shots.

xmas+tree+tattoo.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYaCzLiAjUQ0tX4XpHvD62V7gXz6rwCVhRN05AeCkeVRZfcOt8

Well at least you had fun probably :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

And not a single drunk post, cool as a fucking cucumber :p There may be a few dubious texts though..... whatsapp has a lot to answer for....

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! I hope santa was good to you all, he was good to me.... im posting from my shiney new laptop :p

Have a great day, eat lots, drink even more!

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭binxeo

Hi I am not a regular poster on here but my fiancé is. I just want to say the biggest thank you to him for the amazing present he got me for Christmas. Please Kill Me...I love you so much you are the best. xxx:-)

Denny M wrote: »
    Well at least you had fun probably :P

I think I did been told I did, have vague memorys of burning the ears of the cousin of one the artists in Skin City :o, and my sober next door neighbour who happened to be out having a smoke in his front garden as I stumbled onto the road :).

And not a single drunk post, cool as a fucking cucumber :p There may be a few dubious texts though..... whatsapp has a lot to answer for....

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! I hope santa was good to you all, he was good to me.... im posting from my shiney new laptop :p

Have a great day, eat lots, drink even more!

Whatsapp can be lethal, especially the group chat great for banter.

New shiney laptop very nice, must have been a good girl :)

Bring on the xmas dinner and a lazy day :).

I have textual evidence! :p

My shiny brand new face cloth. That I thought was super cute!

184536_10152365036345191_1550744555_n.jpg

My name is Brandon by the way, to avoid confusion :p

• Advertisement

Also spent half the night getting drunken phone calls. :pac:

Wasnt me I swear :pac:.
    binxeo wrote: »
    Hi I am not a regular poster on here but my fiancé is. I just want to say the biggest thank you to him for the amazing present he got me for Christmas. Please Kill Me...I love you so much you are the best. xxx:-)

How feckin sweet is that, all together now AAAWWWWWWWWWWW :).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement