Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Whatsapp can be lethal, especially the group chat great for banter.

New shiney laptop very nice, must have been a good girl :)

I wasn't.... but don't tell Santa that...
    Adiboo wrote: »
    I have textual evidence! :p

I was reasonably well behaved with you!!....... I think...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Morning All....
    Happy Birthday Damo :) x
    I am on antibiotics for a chest infection, and woke up this morning with a damn headcold... WTF? sneezing and runny nose all morning... Bah!

Kids have the house wrecked.. Recycling bin is full, going to my sisters for dinner, is all good!

CC, your new laptop is gorgeous btw x

tattoo_adp.png

Merry Christmas everyone! xx

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Just thought I'd pop in and say Merry Christmas.

Also, I'm in work :(

Toy story is on!!! :p:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Orim wrote: »
    Just thought I'd pop in and say Merry Christmas.

Also, I'm in work :(

Ouch I feel for ya dont worry im sure well all ave some turkey, stuffing and beer in your honour.
    Toy story is on!!! :p:p:p

What channel? Cant beat a classic.

• Advertisement

What channel? Cant beat a classic.

UTV! Not long started!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

binxeo wrote: »
    Hi I am not a regular poster on here but my fiancé is. I just want to say the biggest thank you to him for the amazing present he got me for Christmas. Please Kill Me...I love you so much you are the best. xxx:-)

Eh?? Who are you?? :P :D

*ducks*

Ah, ain't nufin'. You're quite welcome. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Merry Damo Day!!

I got all lovely presents. Pyjamas and slippers and teapots and knit books cause I'm 90 and loads of owl stuff! And a voucher for the sweet shop, a voucher for the dentist would have been better but it will be used :pac:

I'm dressed like an elf now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I'm dressed like an elf now.

I demand a picture of this elf costume! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭fanki na pengin

Goddamn it......I didn't buy Assassin's Creed 3 back in October cos all my family members made hints that one of them wanted to get it for me for Xmas.

Not a sign of it. ;_;

On the plus side, I got a crap load of rugby gear. ^_^

Merry Christmas!

• Advertisement

I second this motion :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

I second this motion :)

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Happy birthday, Damo! :)

@ Marty (too lazy to quote) - suuuuuuuuuuuuure, it wasn't you drunk calling me. Nope. Never. ;)

I had some relatives up and just got spoiled rotten again. I got an expensive scarf, a white gold and diamond bracelet, fifty euro, bath stuff, make up, pjs (I'm so happy about these, all of mine are way too big for me!) and chocolates (although I gave these to my mam 'cause I'm allergic :pac: ). Not even counting presents, this has been one of my happiest Christmases ever.

I also tallied up what I spent on everyone I bought presents for. I thought I'd spent in or around 700 euro on people. Turns out I actually spent around the 2k mark. Whoops. Now I know where all my savings went. :pac:

Hope you're all having a great day! Sorry you're in work, Orim. That sucks, man. :( I'll raise a pint in your honour later. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

The Misses got me a 250€ voucher for Allstar Ink here in Limerick and the In-Laws got me another voucher for 50€!!!! Delighted!!!!!!! :D

gregers85 wrote: »
    The Misses got me a 250€ voucher for Allstar Ink here in Limerick and the In-Laws got me another voucher for 50€!!!! Delighted!!!!!!! :D

W@nker! :p I'm so jealous!

gregers85 wrote: »

Noice wan!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

God getting a tattoo voucher from your in laws is pretty incredible stuff :p

Happy Birthday Damo

Christmas-birthday.jpg

Happy Birthday Damo

Christmas-birthday.jpg

Jaysus, and I thought I was slow on the uptake for only saying it about 15 minutes ago..... :pac:

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    Jaysus, and I thought I was slow on the uptake for only saying it about 15 minutes ago..... :pac:

Sssshhhh im hungover and its xmas the brains on a bit of a go slow, I supposse I should be happy right now because im sure after I stuff my face the brain will completely shut off, the lil hamster in the wheel up there will be to fooked to keep it in motion.

• Advertisement

Sssshhhh im hungover and its xmas the brains on a bit of a go slow, I supposse I should be happy right now because im sure after I stuff my face the brain will completely shut off, the lil hamster in the wheel up there will be to fooked to keep it in motion.

Just to get revenge for you waking me up last night, I will ring you while you're braindead from a food overdose and shout and annoy you. :D

Just to get revenge for you waking me up last night, I will ring you while you're braindead from a food overdose and shout and annoy you. :D

That grand ill just put ya on the phone to my mate again and let him lecture ya :p.

That grand ill just put ya on the phone to my mate again and let him lecture ya :p.

He was nice to me, so I doubt he'll lecture me. He told me secrets about you and said I'm a lovely girl, so your threat doesn't work! :p

Good Jaysus I'm sick of Christmas TV already!! I just want me dinner already. Another couple of hours to wait! Just have to get stuck into a box of Roses so!! :D

Good Jaysus I'm sick of Christmas TV already!! I just want me dinner already. Another couple of hours to wait! Just have to get stuck into a box of Roses so!! :D

There's something wrong with my stomach and I can't eat because anything I ingest is hurting my stomach so much that I cry. Not a big deal 'cause I'm pretty sure I know what's wrong, but my family are all sitting there eating crisps and chocolates and I'm standing here, making the dinner, wishing death upon them all. :pac:

....my family are all sitting there eating crisps and chocolates and I'm standing here, making the dinner, wishing death upon them all. :pac:

May their next sh!te be a family of hedgehogs!! :D

Feel better now? :pac:

May their next sh!te be a family of hedgehogs!! :D

Feel better now? :pac:

I laughed so much that I snorted. :pac:

Their next shíte won't be like that though, I'm the one doing the cooking and I'm a good cook!

Might throw some senokot into the food and see what happens. :D

Stupid boards :(, come on here to this thread and what do I see but an advertisement for my new jacket that I lost, rubbing it in ya feckers :pac:. Ill be re ordering it later online at least it appears to be on sale :pac:.

So full..... can't move..... send help..... and get my drink off the table on your way...

• Advertisement

Likewise. Absolutely stuffed!! Can't even drink right now, might give it a go in an hour after a brief power nap. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement