Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.T.B 2.1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I'm only drinking west coast cooler, nice and refreshing :p

Highly energised, un-food-coma'd me took all the sheets off my bed earlier so i wouldn't fall into it for an apres dinner nap.... never in my life have i regretted something more...

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭binxeo

Eh?? Who are you?? :P :D

*ducks*

Ah, ain't nufin'. You're quite welcome. :cool:

If you don't know me by now you are going to be very confused in April when baby arrives :-) haha.

Cool forum here folks btw. been lurking for a while. I only have the one tat sobnot sure if I would fit in!!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

So full...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Was too sore to eat dinner, but managed to ignore the pain in my stomach long enough to neck 8 beers. :pac: Now, I can't feel any pain. Beer is a wonderful invention. :D

Watching Lord of the Rings now and then I'm gonna be a lazy shíte and go to bed early and do absolutely nothing for the rest of the night. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Dinner eaten! fat pants on! Disney cartoon on the telly, a host of ****e food and a slab of beer at my disposal! I'm ready for the rest of my evening haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

My family are driving me crazy!! I am quite comfortable cause I ate an appropriate amount, which I got ridiculed for! Excuuuuuuse me for not eating till I puke. Now I'm hiding in the other room taking antihistamines since girls refuse to acknowledge my perfume allergy. Apparently I'm so good at hypochondria I can fake sneezing and asthma. Stupid brother and his girlfriend haven't seen spoken to me all year and come and spout abuse at me.

Rant over :pac: merry Christmas!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

My family are driving me crazy!! I am quite comfortable cause I ate an appropriate amount, which I got ridiculed for! Excuuuuuuse me for not eating till I puke. Now I'm hiding in the other room taking antihistamines since girls refuse to acknowledge my perfume allergy. Apparently I'm so good at hypochondria I can fake sneezing and asthma. Stupid brother and his girlfriend haven't seen spoken to me all year and come and spout abuse at me.

Rant over :pac: merry Christmas!

I know the feeling.

In the immortal words of Blink182

"Its time to be nice to the people you cant stand all year"

On another note--I got a homebrew kit for Xmas so Razer Beer is on the cards!!!!

Its my wifes fault if I now become an alcoholic (not that Im not borderline anyway)

Im stuffed-feeling sleepy and want to drink vodka but Im not sure its going to happen!!

Merry Christmas all!!!!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Well then, looks like we have drinks for the next beers sorted so :P

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Denny M wrote: »
    Well then, looks like we have drinks for the next beers sorted so :P

Yeah lager kit mixed with vodka should do teh job!!!

Just to add a bit of ooomph!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

That's my problem! I'm sober! Been a bit unwell today though so don't wanna drink. It's the only way to cope with my family though :pac:

I have lots of drink too. Every year my brother I never see gives me a bottle of vodka. What's a polite way to tell him I haven't drank vodka in 3 years?

• Advertisement

I have lots of drink too. Every year my brother I never see gives me a bottle of vodka. What's a polite way to tell him I haven't drank vodka in 3 years?

You could always pretend that you drank it and send it on this way!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Still nursing a serious food baby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Still nursing a serious food baby.

I was too but it's starting to fade a bit, thank GOD. Had a power-nap for 90 minutes, bit groggy now but gonna stick on "Ted" in a few minutes and put my feet up and relax (now that the kids have gone to bed). They've had their day, now it's my turn. :D

@ Peach, I feel for ya, I really do. There's nothing as bad or as uncomfortable. But it's like a bad headache - it's a pain in the ass but it'll pass in time and you can get back to reality and on with your life. Chin up. Where's Damo when you need him to massage your temples?? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Sat by the fire, toasting my feet, drinking a cold beer. Kids in bed, house quiet and himself watching something about ancient Egypt on the telly....

Hope you all had a lovely day x

binxeo wrote: »
    If you don't know me by now you are going to be very confused in April when baby arrives :-) haha.

Oh yeah, God forbid!:P
    binxeo wrote: »
    Cool forum here folks btw. been lurking for a while. I only have the one tatt so not sure if I would fit in!!!!

Yeah, they're a great bunch in here. And only one tatt??? Maybe but it's fuppin' HUGE and it took one sitting of seven hours FFS! :eek: You're as entitled as anyone to be here. :)
    Mylina wrote: »
    Sat by the fire, toasting my feet, drinking a cold beer. Kids in bed, house quiet and himself watching something about ancient Egypt on the telly....

Hope you all had a lovely day x

He'll be unconscious in 5, 4, 3, 2..... :pac:

Thanks M. Same to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭fanki na pengin

I just put Dead Man's Shoes on for my parents and told them it was a lovely Christmas story. I then escaped to my room to study.

Yes, I'm mean, boring, and also clearly a procrastinator. :D

it took one sitting of seven hours FFS! :eek:

Christ. You'll laugh skip and through childbirth so :pac:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I'm not drinking anything but water now, I feel like such a glutton :( Back to the Dublands tomorrow evening, I cannae wait :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Sounds like everyone had a great day.

I'm home now and making food. Tomorrow there will be much food and booze.

All sober now, stomach started hurting too much to drink anymore.

I'm kind of glad though. My parents always rip into me for 'not eating enough' because I only ever take a tiny plate of Xmas dinner 'cause I'm just not mad about eating food I cooked, so I had a valid excuse to eat nothing all day. :D

I'm also in a stinker of a mood from having to put up with my older sister's comments all day. :pac:

• Advertisement

I'm giving in.....Christmas has won.... I feel like someone should stuff me and bung me in the oven. Urrgghhhh. Seriously heavy day of drinking ahead tomorrow. I'm too old for this.....

She actually said on the day that it was worse than childbirth, especially across the ribs.

Anyhoo, day is nearly over, 'twas a long one! Watched "Ted" and was bitterly disappointed! It was nothing like what the trailer portrayed. :(

Tomorrow we're off to my parents for Christmas Day all over again. My sister will be there (guaranteed to get some snide comments) and her brat of a spoiled little sh!t. On the upside, my Mum makes a mean dinner, can't wait. Then off to see my mate's band play in The Slaughtered Lamb. Haven't seen him play in a while so should be interesting.

She actually said on the day that it was worse than childbirth, especially across the ribs.

Anyhoo, day is nearly over, 'twas a long one! Watched "Ted" and was bitterly disappointed! It was nothing like what the trailer portrayed. :(

Tomorrow we're off to my parents for Christmas Day all over again. My sister will be there (guaranteed to get some snide comments) and her brat of a spoiled little sh!t. On the upside, my Mum makes a mean dinner, can't wait. Then off to see my mate's band play in The Slaughtered Lamb. Haven't seen him play in a while so should be interesting.

We all seem to have bitchy relatives that we want to avoid. :pac: Just focus on the gig and the dinner! :D

If the place I want to go to tomorrow is open (it says it is, but ya never know!), I should hopefully be getting a tattoo in the morning. YAY! :D It's only been three months since my last, but it feels like forever! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭binxeo

Lol It's our third but I have to say tat hurt more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭skywards

Bah Humbug! LOL

daa4c14d17d625b41371cae4e4edcd8a.jpg

I've watched that movie 5 times since Saturday :o

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    We all seem to have bitchy relatives that we want to avoid. :pac: Just focus on the gig and the dinner! :D

Yep! Thankfully my youngest brother won't be there or that would certainly end in a fisticuffs which I really don't want to do.
    If the place I want to go to tomorrow is open (it says it is, but ya never know!), I should hopefully be getting a tattoo in the morning. YAY! :D It's only been three months since my last, but it feels like forever! :pac:

Hate ya! Not jealous at ALL!!! *huff* :P :pac:
    skywards wrote: »
    I've watched that movie 5 times since Saturday :o

Ah good man. You have good taste for sure!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭skywards

Ah good man. You have good taste for sure!!! :D

I'd guess I've got 2/3 of the movie memorized I've seen it so many times :o

Yep! Thankfully my youngest brother won't be there or that would certainly end in a fisticuffs which I really don't want to do.

Yeah, things with my older sister very nearly ended that way, tonight! I ended up leaving the room and ignoring everyone all night. Ask Marty, he was texting me and kept telling me I'm being all grumpy. :pac: It's the one part I despise about Christmas. On the plus side, there's ANOTHER present waiting for me in my grandmother's house in the morning, yay! Think of the food and the gig and you'll get through it! :)

Hate ya! Not jealous at ALL!!! *huff* :P :pac:

Haha, it's all right, it's only gonna be REALLY small. My mother begged me to hold off on a big one I had planned for this week because I need more medical testing to see if I can get it on my ribs as I have a birthmark covering most of my torso (although you can BARELY see it). My GP said it was fine, but my mother informed me that my paediatrician as a kid told her I could bleed to death from it if it ever got cut open badly or injected or anything like that. :pac:

So I'm toying with the idea of a chameleon on my inner forearm tomorrow, but I'll probably end up changing my mind and getting something else all together! It'll be my first coloured tatt though! :D

So I'm toying with the idea of a chameleon on my inner forearm tomorrow, but I'll probably end up changing my mind and getting something else all together! It'll be my first coloured tatt though! :D

Colour's fun :) Can't wait to see it whatever it is anyway! :)

• Advertisement

The dreaded food poisoning has descended on the cupcake household..... We're all in rag order :(:(:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement